It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harbinger to Messiah: Red Heifer Is Born

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

it really could happen any day now

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
You wouldn't be steering me wrong by handing me a load of bull about some cow?

While I chew cud and ruminate over it, you can milk it some more, but I think that might be pretty cheesy.

That's utterly mad

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The key to it all is to always be ready spiritually. When you are, then it's not a huge thing. It's interesting and that's all. My only regret and worry is for everyone else. That makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I never really understood why they are waiting on prophecy. They should have demolished that mosque and build a temple after they were strong enough to hold the Arabs at bay.

They couldn't

It was not time yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Religion just amazes me. In this day and age, people are going to burn a living animal, and then mix those ashes with the water they wash themselves in, to purify themselves.

And people are freaking out about Wiccans or atheists or what have you, while this barbarism goes on.

Because it's animal cruelty only when it's not for religious purposes, right? It makes a huge difference to the animal.

They do not yet understand that Christ was the sacrifice.

Probably exactly how it will happen. Once the sacrifices start again the the new temple, it will be stopped.

So over 2,000 years later Israel exists again, will build a temple, sacrifices will commence, and the man of sin shall come to power and stop the sacrifices (among many other things).

And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Matthew 24:15–16

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by aDaniel the prophet, stand in bthe holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Man of Sin will come and claim to be exactly what the Jews think messiah should have been all along.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The key to it all is to always be ready spiritually. When you are, then it's not a huge thing. It's interesting and that's all. My only regret and worry is for everyone else. That makes me sad.
It makes me sad that people believe in any of this crap. So many facts to disprove this religious stuff and yet here we are.
edit on 8-9-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

edit on 8-9-2018 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ntech62
1 second ago
Guys, the red Heifer is nice to have but there is another problem the Jews need to deal with according to the bible. Per the book of Hosea Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. But in verse 6-2 it gives the time table for the curse and the day of Jezreel. 3 days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time on the earth. Literally Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year curse followed by the day of Jezreel. The problem is that the curse is still running. The Jews need to end it. To end it according to 2 chronicles 6 is you need to ask. The branch of Zechariah is not going to appear until you end that curse. And you need him to build the temple.

And BTW. The reason for the curse appears to be in Malachi 4. And the accusation made in Matthew 17. That the first century Jews killed Elijah the prophet. Triggering the curse of Malachi. A 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse according to Hosea.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

I trust religious stuff more than doctors these days

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262
If you feel you need to defend your sanity by starting with " I'm not crazy" you've lost credibility, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not crazy.....just an atheist worried that religion..in any form is gonna end us all. I don't want a myth ending my life or the life of my family and friends. This goes for ALL RELIGIONS each and every damn one of them. There again people in Isarel going ape shat over a red cow. Read that again, going ape shat crazy over a red cow.

People are going insane all over the world in accelerating fashion...religions you don't ever hear about are more dangerous...

Something has got to give...cause things are going sideways fast..religion or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Religion just amazes me. In this day and age, people are going to burn a living animal, and then mix those ashes with the water they wash themselves in, to purify themselves.

And people are freaking out about Wiccans or atheists or what have you, while this barbarism goes on.

Because it's animal cruelty only when it's not for religious purposes, right? It makes a huge difference to the animal.

That's why Jesus did not ask them to do that. They will be doing the ancient rituals because they didn't listen to Him back then, and still won't be listening in the time to come. Knowing this, Jesus predicted the practice of sacrificial rituals would be revived and occur again in the last days. And this is also a reason as to why the Anti-Christ will be the one setting up his place in the temple.

Whomever that dude is in the scriptures setting up a palace is not a true Anti-Christ.

Setting up shop like that will be a very big mistake...the last mistake for a great many beings.

The Truth will come and cleanse it all...and erase the memory of all once and forever.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I personally find it amazing that an ancient religion would found so much of their laws based on a near-impossible event.
Pretty ballsy

Sounds like the cult of Evolution Science...in fact blows it away by Trillions of times.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What makes you think you are ready spiritually?

NOTHING you have learnt in church will prepare you as you think for the Revealing and Wrath laid out by that which you worship.

The Heart itself is the only way..even then it has been programmed to betray...

Better realize that Jesus is not going to be a friendly guy whatsoever this time around.....just read Revelations itself too see.....the rage and wrath of the Old Testament would be preferable.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What Is The Calf's Name... ???
And If It Has A Name... Should I Be Worried???

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Where did you learn this?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Be worried, very worried

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
you know life is at it's all time low when the god of gods says to his chosen people... "behold! third time's the charm..."

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Jesus predicted the practice of sacrificial rituals would be revived and occur again in the last days. .

I think you are mistaken about that.

What's the book, chapter, and verse that tells us Jesus said that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join