It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You know what makes events like this fun? The truth usually turns out to be so boring that even if they said what they were doing most people wouldn't believe them.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

True that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Which post are you replying to? I got lost somewhere. :-/

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have been sitting here thinking the same thing. Maybe some conflict between a couple of higher ups, one will be gone and the place will reopen.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Y’all perplan your cryptic appearances?:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Who are you even replying to? We're all lost here

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Ah. You got to drive. Mt. Fuji, you gotta hike. I was stupid enough to think it'd be kinda easy, until I was 2/3 of the way up, gasping for breath, and clinging to a large rock.

And then got passed up by some guy smoking a cigarette and jogging past. I was really, REALLY fit. After that, I had a fit.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I've always wanted to visit mt. Fuji. Japan in general actually. Its on my bucket list. Dream of walking the streets of historical Kyoto some day. I envy you

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

Ah. You got to drive. Mt. Fuji, you gotta hike. I was stupid enough to think it'd be kinda easy, until I was 2/3 of the way up, gasping for breath, and clinging to a large rock.

And then got passed up by some guy smoking a cigarette and jogging past. I was really, REALLY fit. After that, I had a fit.

Some guys just gotta show off lol I really need to go up to Colorado again beautiful country up there, won’t say a certain substance being legal doesn’t hurt it’s tourist appeal either.
Yeah no thanks I’d have several coronaries.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I've always wanted to visit mt. Fuji. Japan in general actually. Its on my bucket list. Dream of walking the streets of historical Kyoto some day. I envy you

Isn’t there one in Washington state too?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Or they're putting on a show- keep the mystery going till they re open?

I kinda wonder about the 'rent a cop' security as well. my theory is they're doing a dual thing- *actual* security, but unwittingly playing the role of security as well, to add punch to proceedings?

I'm thinking about the real story of Tombstone, AZ and what was actually going on in the town.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It was awesome, tiring, and a little terrifying at the summit- no guard rails around the caldera when I was there. I went up, laid down (the wind was unbelievable), and stuck my head over the side. I'll never do that again.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"However, James McAteer, a New Mexico State University professor who is also the director of the Sunspot Solar Observatory said the “telescope did not see aliens. All data will be made public in its unaltered form.""

Data so important the feds closed down the entire facility.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Dolon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well since this has hit the Drudge Report and we have had some wild possibilities already mentioned, I give you another from Facebook reply to the article "rogue bigfoot"

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolon
"However, James McAteer, a New Mexico State University professor who is also the director of the Sunspot Solar Observatory said the “telescope did not see aliens. All data will be made public in its unaltered form.""

Data so important the feds closed down the entire facility.

That’s not the half of it that was edited on the site originally it said *footage* not data and then the site went down....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It probably appears to be a ghost town because everyone has gone underground in the secret bunkers and tunnels

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
You know what makes events like this fun? The truth usually turns out to be so boring that even if they said what they were doing most people wouldn't believe them.

Omg, yer killing us here zaph, what's really going on???

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sunspotanon is back on the chans answering questions. May be some nuggets. Will update if anything interesting comes of it. Unclear yet if it is the same anon.

Threeeyesopen: I’ll PM you the link again.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Someone here already figured it mostly out a while ago. But people took detour and wanted to talk about solar flares, aliens and other stuff. Reread the thread

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal

Can you pm the 4chan link as well?

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join