It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: vinifalou

If you read some of his other comments, it appears that he may need help in more ways than one.

I think that’s been pretty well established, I for one think it was a troll because of the attention to this thread from other forums lots of new posters in here.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: wylekat

Idk that emailing her referencing ETs really does anything, other than vent frustration that you have and a lot of us share, except paint us "conspiracy nuts" in the exact light that a majority of people view us as. Nothing productive anyways. I, like many, would love nothing more than to have slme type of "disclosure" event happen however there isreally nothing here that implies that theory has more validity than any of the others thay have been floated around in this thread. Not that I failt you for allegedly sending it, just that it doesnt really help us at all in the sense that theyve already expressed frustration at the people screaming "ALIENS". It also doesnt really put her in a position to be willing to answer any questions- if she even would- anyone else sends her that may pertain to the situation but not the "investigation" or whatever directly. It's bad enough that most conspiracy-lovers get grouped in the the trump-nuts, but not all of us automatically believe every little thing is aliens either lol though again, that would be super exciting. Just saying..

I’m in the middle on this at some point they need to take responsibility for stoking the fire by going about this in the manner that they have, if it is a “security issue” come out with it already....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: vinifalou

If you read some of his other comments, it appears that he may need help in more ways than one.

I think that’s been pretty well established, I for one think it was a troll because of the attention to this thread from other forums lots of new posters in here.

Did I just pass the BigBurgh field forum sobriety test?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry if I keep bringing this up, but how credible is the sheriff? I know this is a stretch but what if he never saw anyone. He's apparently had a sketchy deputy that worked under him recently.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Lol... sobriety was never an issue for you.🍻😊

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh absolutely- common sense should tell them the longer they go without releasing ANY information the more the rumors/speculation will have time to grow. I dont doubt for a second that they know and understand that. Maybe they are enjoying the publicity? Idk... It sure is frustrating not to have at least the bare minimum info to even speculate about, or the REASON That they can't tell us more. I just think that just because they haven't told us anything doesnt necessarily mean A)they dont want to/their hands arent tied by some type of red tape or B) they are purposefully stalling to concoct some type of elaborate cover story. Granted at this point it could very well be both based on the breadcrumbs we have been given lol so who knows

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Lol... sobriety was never an issue for you.🍻😊

I don’t know last night I was pretty well ripped but I tried not to post too much. The flu still kicking your rearmed?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just an update from earlier, I’ve been skimming the chans for anything seemingly worthwhile like last night. Nothing of note.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If the observatory remains evacuated, does this mean that the "security issue" is ongoing? Why has nobody been allowed back in?

Here's a recent news clip from KOAT 7 Action News. Sorry if this has already been posted. It has an interesting interview with a resident who was offered hotel accommodation but has decided to camp at the gates.

www.koat.com...

This seems to put to bed any theories that its a marketing ploy/hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What in the world?! I experience some fun drama at the homestead and when I come back we've advanced 20 pages?! Gonna spend the next 3-4 hours attempting to catch up. Great job, folks!

BTW fun drama is the kind of entertaining drama that you get to witness firsthand but have zero connection to and will not impact your life at all. It's the drama that everyone dreams of but only gets to witness a handful of times in their lives. Figured I'd explain it ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You know everyone if they wanted to get us off their backs all they would have had to do was say white powder was sent through PO Office and some of it was found in lab, evacuation and we will reopen when we can.

So it seems to me they want us to be distracted and keep waiting and watching Sunspot NM.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's an example of the sheriff lying. He got pulled over earlier this year by another officer, and said he never saw him. There's at least 2 instances of the sheriff involved in weird things.

www.krqe.com...

Actually I found 3 sketchy things he's been involved with recently. If anyone if curious I'll link the other 2 articles about shady things he's been caught up with.
edit on 14-9-2018 by 898929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Yea we are moving right a long, 90 pages in and we can't even rule out much 100% (i think mercury leak/theft and the missile failure is off the table?.) And cant even narrow it down to a few options either. It's fascinating in that aspect alone lol

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ok, he messaged me with some interesting info, I'm not totally inclined to believe hes a troll.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Little better, lot's of broth.
Watching the thread and Flightradar24, ADS-B. Nothing out of the norm so far.
Also... poster's keep saying,

what if something crashed and they don't want people to see.

Or...

what if something was launched or tested out on the range?

What about the entire town of Alamogordo? Someone had to have seen something weird. It's between Holloman and Sunspot. This thread is still intriguing. 😊

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 898929

I'm questioning the veracity of his statements too, if his comments are not trustworthy, most of this falls apart. Why though ? Someone in a professional position acting like a total goof, making up stories it makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Mind posting the other?

I do think it’s possible he lied there, but it’s also a pretty ‘minor lie’. Precluding the possibility, of course, that he was telling the truth and was oblivious for some reason.

As a matter of opinion, I actually think it was pretty upstanding that the fellow went to their department and apologized.

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t shady, but I’m not sure it was.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So I've been scouring the forums of sites aimed at shortwave radio enthusiasts and the like for the last 3 hours and have come up with....NOTHING. That's strange because these guys listen to everything. Some sites are dedicated to different states and when I go into the New Mexico threads, it's silent about this whole thing.

On Radio Reference, there's some chatter starting on 8/30 about systems going down in Roswell and strange things happening near Sandia. I don't know if any of it even plays in to Sunspot, but I think this is a good rabbit hole to go down because these guys talk about everything...I just feel that I haven't hit the right forum yet.

forums.radioreference.com...
edit on 14-9-2018 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Could that not also be why they didn't tell him what's going on ? Theres two sides to everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Ok, he messaged me with some interesting info, I'm not totally inclined to believe hes a troll.

Can you, or he, elaborate? That last post of his kinda seemed like a cliffhanger. Why would he post that and not any actual info?
edit on 14-9-2018 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join