It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I'm watching the footage.

That X files 'book'? It ain't a book. That's computer software. I can tell because it has the 'Teens' ESRB rating in the bottom corner.

Ok.... (.)_(.)

Computer software for the X files (which is alien and paranormal heavy) in an abandoned place that might have 'computer security issues'. That is also getting a rap for possible alien/ paranormal stuff. Buried up to the telescope's neck in dank conspiracy-ness.

Looks like a movie they accidentally used the ESRB instead of the MPAA rating icon on the box as it was probably a semi-bootleg type deal that never got submitted for legit rating.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
first off RIP Kent Steadman, your research will never be forgotten

A portal is opening - 2003 cyberspaceorbit.com

The above site (link) is being kept up by relatives as a tribute to a man who did a lot of research into the Sun and such. Was a mainstay for me for years .... Seems so much back then relates to now
edit on 9142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 9142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

could be the video game. They use ESRB rating on games...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It actually appears to be this game, see the image at the linked site:

www.giantbomb.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

I noticed this as well.

As an aside how did you get a global view of the blue coloring showing you all Google View roads? Is that a setting somewhere in Google Maps or Google Earth?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, the MSM has this firmly in their chops. Was watching news on Flo on Fox, when it showed up as a key article:

New Mexico observatory's sudden closure sparks wild speculation
Ryan Gaydos By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News - Tucker Carlson
Linky

Wild ride, this.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 898929

No people who are local to the area also saw a blackhawk and FBI, in the very first interview from kvia they talk to the local population and they gave a lot of insight into what happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
MUST WATCH >>>> Whistleblower calls into radio show with some profound knowledge of what's going on and it's tied to possible China hacking and the controlling of our weather.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-9-2018 by Skunkwerks because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fiscal

It actually appears to be this game, see the image at the linked site:

www.giantbomb.com...

It appears you’re right I had just assumed it was some bootleg conspiracy dvd that they left as a troll.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok folks I just poured over that 4chan thread with the employee who works there.

Most of it was mundane but it did answer a few questions we were pondering about and also theres some interesting info that hasn't been previously mentioned. I'm going to put it all in a proper format and post it here for you all.

link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Ah ok cool. Didn't catch that, thanks. I see the sheriff has delt with the FBI as recently as last month, according to this article. www.abqjournal.com...

link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Dead link now. www.kob.com...

I'm still trying to catch up - only on page 67. What did the article say that they don't want us to see?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What's with Weird Al?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

My position of maybe maybe not just turned into not .

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Ok folks I just poured over that 4chan thread with the employee who works there.

Most of it was mundane but it did answer a few questions we were pondering about and also theres some interesting info that hasn't been previously mentioned. I'm going to put it all in a proper format and post it here for you all.

You’re a better man than I, I have up on trying to dredge through the Chans on this what a god awful place I mean it was bad back in the day but it’s just terrible now.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: wylekat
I'm watching the footage.

That X files 'book'? It ain't a book. That's computer software. I can tell because it has the 'Teens' ESRB rating in the bottom corner.

Ok.... (.)_(.)

Computer software for the X files (which is alien and paranormal heavy) in an abandoned place that might have 'computer security issues'. That is also getting a rap for possible alien/ paranormal stuff. Buried up to the telescope's neck in dank conspiracy-ness.

Looks like a movie they accidentally used the ESRB instead of the MPAA rating icon on the box as it was probably a semi-bootleg type deal that never got submitted for legit rating.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Unrestricted_Access

From 1997, and there it is, sitting in a can like that.

hmmm... I'm smelling a small rat. Odd, doncha think?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah, there can be some good info there due to the anonymous nature, but the signal to noise ratio is terrible, to put it lightly.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
From The Daily Star today:
"Solar Observatory FINALLY releases statement on sudden closure as FBI block entrance"

The article doesn't really have any new information, although it does corroborate with the member who speculated the issue may be with objects eclipsing the sun.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The guy who posted the original drone video has posted another video on his channel just a heads up if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelevantTruth

Well, that’s some pretty terrible reporting. That ‘statement’ has been online for, what, days?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join