It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
a reply to: wylekat

Here's another one the person posted. This was taken yesterday. I blurred the faces and license plates because I do not know these people.

I would think if something serious was happening at that site, there would be more security at the entrance.

This makes me think it was more of a lockdown on the people there....

Has anyone heard from anyone that worked there?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 898929

Wow great catch, no idea how you could see they have ID cards but that's some very useful info if true. Plain clothes agents walking the premises...that is really not a good sign.

You only go plain clothed when you have something to hide or your looking for someone and dont want to be spotted.

In this case, which explanation makes most sense ?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Is it me, or are those two guys carrying rifles? Might be just their arms being held at an odd angle, or could be a glitch in the picture?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Odd....they even deleted their website that is linked to their Twitter page...

sunspotsolarobservatory.wordpress.com...

No idea when it was deleted, but I would think recently since it is still linked on twitter...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
Just a small update, the guy on the drone video replied to someone and he said that those people walking were just people looking around as well apparently. He said he just wants to know the truth like everyone else so that's why he went there. Also he said that it seems they left without a trace, I dont know if that's just how he feels or if theres literally nothing left there like paperwork etc.

Interesting either ways.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Check out the video in 1440p. The pictures I uploaded aren't as good as quality as the video. You can definitely see the guy on our left has something hanging from his neck. My guess is ID tag, but strange they would be wearing them around with no one really there except for FBI.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd....they even deleted their website that is linked to their Twitter page...

sunspotsolarobservatory.wordpress.com...

No idea when it was deleted, but I would think recently since it is still linked on twitter...

twitter.com...

It was up, according to archive.org, as recently as August 29....now gone.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Could be media ID tags?
edit on 13-9-2018 by Br8kngBad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's an up close pic. Can't tell if holding hands or carrying weapon... imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've been able to find 3 people who where evacuated on face book so far, all 3 have no idea what's going on and don't mentioned being detained or questioned.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your link is broken..

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

That's some good investigative work, and it's why it helps to have so many people here working together. I'm not on Facebook so just that alone cuts back on a lot that I can find, without having an account.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Could you ask them if they were allowed to take their work with them ? It would be nice to corroborate a few things that have been mentioned previously, that being one of them. Thank you

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The authors deleted it is what it says on the wordpress site, I guess I gotta read what was posted and see if theres anything interesting, see you in a bit

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Try this imgur.com...
edit on 13-9-2018 by 898929 because: Link

Now try this imgur.com... . Having issues getting it to work
edit on 13-9-2018 by 898929 because: 2nd link edit

edit on 13-9-2018 by 898929 because: Fixing link

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I haven't spoken to any of them, just been reading what their saying, 1 is mystified, and seems to be a family member who was living in on site housing,
1 is getting pissed off, and is becoming antagonistic against "conspiracy nug bags", and the 3rd is fairly silent.

I may, it things continue reach out to 1 or 2 of them, but at this point I'm just following what they say and respecting their space and not bothering them.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

I haven't spoken to any of them, just been reading what their saying, 1 is mystified, and seems to be a family member who was living in on site housing,
1 is getting pissed off, and is becoming antagonistic against "conspiracy nut bags", and the 3rd is fairly silent.

I may, it things continue reach out to 1 or 2 of them, but at this point I'm just following what they say and respecting their space and not bothering them.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why is editing making a new post?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

The authors deleted it is what it says on the wordpress site, I guess I gotta read what was posted and see if theres anything interesting, see you in a bit

Has anyone heard or seen if the other observatory, Apache Point, just down the road may be closed?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

This article is froma few days ago, I didn't see it posted on here

www.abqjournal.com...

Its pretty much the same info except some statements are a bit different, such as authorities entering the post office without notice.

That statement alone contradicts a few things previously posted.

Heres the quote: "U.S. Postal Service spokesman Rod Spurgeon called the situation “strange” after authorities walked into the nearby post office without warning and told the clerk to evacuate."

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join