It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Is that the fire station in the back? On the other video a door is open at the fire station, now its closed if that is the case.

ETA never mind I took a closer look again and the door was still shut, the fire truck is still there too.
edit on 13-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hell- a news video or article had him as Spurzeon.

How many damn ways can ya misspell a name before it just looks hinky and suspicious?

link   
a reply to: wylekat

Someone flew a drone around so there's your aerial view. They posted the video not long ago

link   
The drone video had 2 people walking towards the entrance but not in a hurry. Only one vehicle that could be seen too.

Odd very odd.

Expect more security within 24 hours with this all out.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

You guys didn’t tell me there’s paranormal # in NM 😨 I’m not there yet but Jesus I’d rather fire fight with the feds than skin walkers.

Be happy I'm not your travel companion. I attract that #### like rotten meat attracts flies. We'd be in a 3 way death match.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Seems to me if you’re going to an evacuation on less than 15min notice it would be serious enough to say screw wording onthe array just get out....

Why not just CUT. THE. POWER. I am sure emergency cutoffs are around there.

Brings up another interesting bit- what does this place look like at night now? Is it pitch black, or are there lights on? Is the power on, or off? Anomalous lights- like work lights?

I need to be a fliprigging millionaire. I need resources to find this sort of stuff out.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Warning! There are people there on site, that drone video clearly shows two people patrolling and the video from the other day had a fire truck there too, I was wrong the door was not opened on that day either.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Go 13 seconds in- you can see 2 people walking. From that distance, and even with me looking at it on a 720p, 30 someodd inch tv- they look like they're dressed in black- but don't quote me.

To me, that ups the creep factor ever so slightly. The place also looks maintained- grass is cut, etc.

Now- how did this person get away with doing this?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I'm inclined to believe that these men only had FBI credentials, and were not FBI.
Your mileage may differ.

Not to screw up your mileage... but if this bunch weren't FBI- wouldn't the REAL FBI be up their... ermmm... nostrils by now?

Unless this bunch are a gov't group that make the FBI wet themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 898929

Someone flew a drone around so there's your aerial view. They posted the video not long ago

Saw it. Just makes it... weirder.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So, as of yesterday AURA said they STILL have a security issue. Yet there is no physical security seen to keep people out. People are walking around.

That rules out hazardous materials, although that was already determined to be highly unlikely.

If there was a dangerous person in the area, people would be there searching or guarding.

This leads to the security issue being something inside the observatory. But then why evacuate the post office and homes?

This is getting curiouser.

edit on 9/13/18 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Here's another one the person posted. This was taken yesterday. I blurred the faces and license plates because I do not know these people.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There's only 1 element left to add to all this that's been missing since the start,,,

What if those 2 people are.....

Ghosts!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Facebook biker guy is hitting it hard I see

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I had a thought this morning... If, IF this were an alien threat, or aliens passing by- we have at least the US govt trying to pull the blinds and pretend we aren't home. Let's say ET lands in various spots around the country and globe (hopefully) as a first contact scenario. Is the government going to be trying to pretend it's not happening?? "YOU DO NOT SEE ALIENS WALKING THE STREETS! GO BACK HOME AND WATCH THE KARDASHIANS!!!" Probably with orders to shoot the sci fi bunch who would be inviting them in for snacks and a chat!

The sheer, utter stupidity of it is... breathtaking. Yeah- I know people are stupid, panicky things in a group. I've seen it firsthand at a Walmart (only place open in a 5 mile range. Yuck.) after a tornado blew through, and the power lines were still being fiddled with. Lights flickered hard, and the place erupted in screams and panic like it was the complete end of the world. Left me mentally facepalming and questioning my food and retail choices, but that's beside the point. If ET were to land and go shopping at this joint, the back wall would burst from the sheer flood of panic.

Meanwhile, the 5 or so of us left in the store (that didn't get trampled) would be grinning ear to ear and bugging them with questions.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: KeithCooper
youtu.be...[yvid]

WOW, antennas gone! It even looks like the power lines were disconnected from some of the buildings. And NO ONE anywhere can be seen.

Is there another pic to confirm the antennas are gone?

It would make no sense to take those down unless there was a threat of someone being able to transmit or receive a signal of some sort there.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Seems that those are people just...supposedly wandering the place. (it's in the description).

And up goes the weird creep factor another notch. Ugh. What in the name of Stephen King is up??

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's a few screenshots of the drone footage. Looks like the 2 guys walking in the street are wearing dark shirts lights pants and possibly an ID card hanging from their neck. In the last photo it looks like the garage by the water tower is open and there's a vehicle right next to the garage. Maybe issue with the water tower? Idk thought I'd throw this out there... imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Facebook biker guy is hitting it hard I see

Yeah seems like a cool local biker who just wants to know what's going on like the rest of us. I asked him to verify that he saw emergency vehicles going up there a few days ago. I know he's the one who mention out of state DOT vehicles all over, but I swear he mentioned emergency vehicles a different day.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Double post
edit on CDT09America/Chicago92018201891320182018-09-13T09:33:41-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join