It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Came across this local news article. Pretty much same no info as every other story but they seem to have contacted some other places (Apache Point Observatory) as well as some more talk Rod Spurgeon. Yep, we are back to Spurgeon and not Sturgeon

www.abqjournal.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

House said he, like everyone else in the community, has a lot of questions about what prompted the sudden closure of the NSO facility. He speculated that perhaps someone threatened a staff member at the National Solar Observatory — a theory he almost immediately walked back.

“If that’s the case, why did they call us and let us deal with it?” House wondered. “These guys are regular workers that work for this company. I don’t know why the FBI would get involved so quick.”

Hopefully that worked right.
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

The sheriff expanding on his thoughts during a different interview with another newspaper.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well guys I’m not even close. Continuing the long ass drive tomorrow. I drug my feet on leaving.

So new updates from snooping our federal friends. I found a letter from a federal attorney for an ongoing investigation to find multiple envelopes with white powder. It doesn’t tell who/what/when. The dates just match up. So it could be the plan all along/or just cover up. It better be cover up cause this drive sucks. You guys didn’t tell me there’s paranormal # in NM 😨 I’m not there yet but Jesus I’d rather fire fight with the feds than skin walkers.

I worked a little magic and got back into the cameras of the observatory. Btw that link I posted earlier showing all those sun videos/pics, DO NOT USE. That’s a fake ass site. I cross referenced and the ones that were given to me by a stranger are altered. If you match up the orange sun from 2018 with the orange sun from 2012 they probably look very similar. Which is normal. Below I’ll post what the sun currently looks like with the same dates selected. Not good at all, I got myself a degree space # via YouTube videos and the sun fluctuates temp over 11 years, the first 3 it goes up to max really fast, the other 8 it tapers down to minimal like it should be now. It’s following the pattern except one thing, it’s overall temperature is about 9% lower. Are freakin sun is bitching out on us. We don’t have to deal with it now, but it may be in our lifetimes. Global warming is so bad that it’s not cooling off, but it will eventually become permanently darker and colder once we get global warming under control. It’s always stayed the same temperature until now. That’s more concerning to me than any bull# China man stuff. Boys I don’t think we’re gonna live become a cool mass effect species. My mother is a biologist but knows a lot of astrology and went I sent those to her she was worried to say the least.

Also on that tape, good eye I looked it up and that basically is regards to construction. There is a law, but it’s kinda weak. They are taught if they are in the area, they own it. Which sounds like I need to test it out. Federal prison here I come!

imgur.com...

I’m out for the night.

edit on 13-9-2018 by Plzbetrue because: Added pic link

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Real quick, Australia Observatory is up.

He said he has no idea what we’re talking about and I should call the Air Force. That worries me, other countries know about it and are cutting us off. # racist ass Australia.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36

House said he, like everyone else in the community, has a lot of questions about what prompted the sudden closure of the NSO facility. He speculated that perhaps someone threatened a staff member at the National Solar Observatory — a theory he almost immediately walked back.

“If that’s the case, why did they call us and let us deal with it?” House wondered. “These guys are regular workers that work for this company. I don’t know why the FBI would get involved so quick.”

Hopefully that worked right.
www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

The sheriff expanding on his thoughts during a different interview with another newspaper.

Yeah this is nuts how could they Willy nilly close down voluntarily for something so minor and keep local LEOs out of the loop completely it just makes zero sense? Going straight to the feds and feds responding with a helo just doesn’t sit right and doesn’t explain the work on the array that seemingly had to be done in a hurry, if it was something minor why even mess with the array? For that matter if it was something serious why mess with the array? Seems to me if you’re going to an evacuation on less than 15min notice it would be serious enough to say screw wording onthe array just get out....
Something stinks to high heaven IMHO...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plzbetrue
Well guys I’m not even close. Continuing the long ass drive tomorrow. I drug my feet on leaving.

So new updates from snooping our federal friends. I found a letter from a federal attorney for an ongoing investigation to find multiple envelopes with white powder. It doesn’t tell who/what/when. The dates just match up. So it could be the plan all along/or just cover up. It better be cover up cause this drive sucks. You guys didn’t tell me there’s paranormal # in NM 😨 I’m not there yet but Jesus I’d rather fire fight with the feds than skin walkers.

I worked a little magic and got back into the cameras of the observatory. Btw that link I posted earlier showing all those sun videos/pics, DO NOT USE. That’s a fake ass site. I cross referenced and the ones that were given to me by a stranger are altered. If you match up the orange sun from 2018 with the orange sun from 2012 they probably look very similar. Which is normal. Below I’ll post what the sun currently looks like with the same dates selected. Not good at all, I got myself a degree space # via YouTube videos and the sun fluctuates temp over 11 years, the first 3 it goes up to max really fast, the other 8 it tapers down to minimal like it should be now. It’s following the pattern except one thing, it’s overall temperature is about 9% lower. Are freakin sun is bitching out on us. We don’t have to deal with it now, but it may be in our lifetimes. Global warming is so bad that it’s not cooling off, but it will eventually become permanently darker and colder once we get global warming under control. It’s always stayed the same temperature until now. That’s more concerning to me than any bull# China man stuff. Boys I don’t think we’re gonna live become a cool mass effect species. My mother is a biologist but knows a lot of astrology and went I sent those to her she was worried to say the least.

Also on that tape, good eye I looked it up and that basically is regards to construction. There is a law, but it’s kinda weak. They are taught if they are in the area, they own it. Which sounds like I need to test it out. Federal prison here I come!

imgur.com...

I’m out for the night.

The soho site is fake? How did you come to that conclusion? Also the picture you posted is showing some stuff from 2012 not recent so I’m not sure how that relates, care to clue me in? They shouldn’t have any reason to mess with you given you don’t trespass or get inthe way of any investigation so I wouldn’t worry too much. Hey you want to make a stop by the ranch on your way?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
youtu.be...[yvid]

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
youtu.be...[yvid]

Awesome! Your video? Man that’s bizarre that they’d just leave it on lockdown like that and not have active investigations going on site with at least a small foot print....

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Been following this closely. Very strange. At about 0:14 in the youtube drone footage, you can see 2 people walking up the road. Other than that idk. I like the foreign spy theory. Could be anything though.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

I'm inclined to believe that these men only had FBI credentials, and were not FBI.
Your mileage may differ.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
youtu.be...[yvid]

WOW, antennas gone! It even looks like the power lines were disconnected from some of the buildings. And NO ONE anywhere can be seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Two Objects Eclipse Sun on SDO Satellite on 9th Part 1

Must See ....

Also many reports of very high solar radiation

edit on 9132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Link below in my signature is very informative and a need to watch site for observations and measurements
edit on 9132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Ummmmm, care to elaborate? Share a little hint with the class?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow...maybe I'm late to the party, but this thread is kind of a conspiracy in and of itself.

There are (48) pages and (122) flags, there's no explanation of the events, and the incident continues, but this thread doesn't really show up anywhere on ATS. Yes, it does show up in "top", but it's down the list a way even though it has more than 2x the flags of some of the stories above it.

This thread has all the ingredients for a legendary thread on ATS (i.e. drama, black helicopters (for real), speculation, space exploration, aliens, big brother, remote location, New Mexico and countless other elements) yet it's just sort of 'there', not any kind of a focal point of ATS.

I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Word is starting to filter out...this link to The Independent is trending on MSN.COM this morning. Nothing new...but hitting the mainstream!

edit on 13-9-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: watching the skies!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Word is starting to filter out...this link to The Independent is trending on MSN.COM this morning. Nothing new...but hitting the mainstream!

Yep - finally hit Drudge.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Remember, the entire area is a National Forest. That means Federal land, Federal rules, Federal agents, Federal detention. IF you are armed, guns are permitted in National Forests (some restrictions apply) but also keep in mind the previous sentence. Federal agents would much rather shoot you than actually take you alive. They can get all the info they need about you with you dead so they don't need to alive. Be careful

*Wonderful* news for any poor schmo who has been on an extended hunting trip in the area, and knows nothing of what's going on.. gets too close, and the Feds fill him with lead.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Schumann Resonance Today 9/12/2018 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.

Bolding above is mine

Schumann Resonance Today – Update (9/12/2018)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wow...maybe I'm late to the party, but this thread is kind of a conspiracy in and of itself.

There are (48) pages and (122) flags, there's no explanation of the events, and the incident continues, but this thread doesn't really show up anywhere on ATS. Yes, it does show up in "top", but it's down the list a way even though it has more than 2x the flags of some of the stories above it.

This thread has all the ingredients for a legendary thread on ATS (i.e. drama, black helicopters (for real), speculation, space exploration, aliens, big brother, remote location, New Mexico and countless other elements) yet it's just sort of 'there', not any kind of a focal point of ATS.

I wonder why?

You're right. I'm more creeped out now.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Hopefully I did this right but this is a picture from today that I found on a public Facebook page of the stop sign and tape blocking entrance. This was supposedly taken today. Looks like a ghost town.

Which speaks VOLUMES. Where's any security? WHERE IS EVERYONE??? There's no security, no FBI, no military, there's no one. Where's the sheriff? A cop? Some old fat dude in a badly fitting security uniform? I'd give my eye teeth for a complete panoramic view of everything that can be seen from this spot. The more megapixels, the better. A thought in the back of my head is giving me that Area 51 vibe- there's hidden devices. But there'd be *some* sort of activity.

Second- there's no people anywhere... so who's mowing the grass? After a week or so, there should be overgrown grass.
If this is a moveout- where's the... moving out people and equipment? A moving van?

EDIT: a video shows 2 people walking... and lawns maintained and such. So... why the 'lax security', and hardly anyone there?
Including the Youtube link for ease of use.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-9-2018 by wylekat because: Updated post

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join