It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Check out SuspiciousObserver on YT he breaks the stuff down and I think he has a guide for how to interpret the stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 321cya

Hey, anywhere to rent atvs? We'll all come down and throw a trail party!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

It's a small note but the fact that they were advertising stopping by there "recently opened giftshop" that was "finally" completed on their website, just a few weeks before this makes me strongly feel this isnt just a closure. Think about the logistics of spending money creating/building the giftshop, staffing the giftshop, then spending money on the inventory for the giftshop... That, to me at least, implys intent to turn a profit off of it. Why would they waste money/time/resources on setting up a business adventure that relys on the observatory being open if the plan was just to shut the observatory down.

Though an unplanned closure with a disgruntled employee may make a little more sense- there are so many questions that would open up as to FBI involvement, information black out, not informing local law enforcement, etc. Plus why not just SAY that to prevent all this online speculation for people like us lol

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here is a skycam from Apache Point Observatory if anyone is interested.

irsc.apo.nmsu.edu...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Just be friendly, you can tell people that your just passing through and you heard there was a bunch of commotion going on. That's a decent ice breaker at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to
lzbetrue

"Hello, I'm from the SPCA. We received notice that there are abandoned animals on this property. Thank you for letting me in to confirm this."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Check out SuspiciousObserver on YT he breaks the stuff down and I think he has a guide for how to interpret the stuff.

Every day, coffee and Ben's daily report!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Absolutely. There's a rental spot in cloudcroft. Never used them myself so I don't know their rules but I bet they're lax. This state is awesome, no laws about anything. You can even ride your atv on the roads w no helmet. But they'll pull you over if you don't have eye protection

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Maybe someone could talk to the journalist who mr buddy had spoken to ? Just a thought. He might have some more off the record type stuff to tell ya.

Probably not though..I dont know if theres any new info to look at but I'm finding nothing, quiet on all channels.

ETA: I am seeing more mainstream media covering it now, and the story remains the same across the board. The only thing that ever changed was Rod's last name.

I'm guessing most news sources are doing the copy & paste thing which could account for the story staying the same..and also that no new info has been gathered from the public.
edit on 12-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I also saw a comment that made me take a step back too..someone has posted "well, what about the folks who were working there ? Has anyone determined if they are okay ?"

That is a good point, sometimes we get so caught up it's easy to miss the human element and of course the reports of pets being left also.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321cya
a reply to: caterpillage

Absolutely. There's a rental spot in cloudcroft. Never used them myself so I don't know their rules but I bet they're lax. This state is awesome, no laws about anything. You can even ride your atv on the roads w no helmet. But they'll pull you over if you don't have eye protection

Hell I wish Arkansas was like that still at least in my area there not to keen on that anymore, if I was closer and didn’t have work I’d load up the braptor and we could make a meet out of it! Y’all have fun!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

It's a small note but the fact that they were advertising stopping by there "recently opened giftshop" that was "finally" completed on their website, just a few weeks before this makes me strongly feel this isnt just a closure. Think about the logistics of spending money creating/building the giftshop, staffing the giftshop, then spending money on the inventory for the giftshop... That, to me at least, implys intent to turn a profit off of it. Why would they waste money/time/resources on setting up a business adventure that relys on the observatory being open if the plan was just to shut the observatory down.

Though an unplanned closure with a disgruntled employee may make a little more sense- there are so many questions that would open up as to FBI involvement, information black out, not informing local law enforcement, etc. Plus why not just SAY that to prevent all this online speculation for people like us lol

Yeah I’m not sold for sure there’s still a lot of explaining that needs to be done to clear this one from my head.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Well it seems the msm are having a field day about this being alien related...topic ridiculed and swept under the rug in 3,2,1...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I also saw a comment that made me take a step back too..someone has posted "well, what about the folks who were working there ? Has anyone determined if they are okay ?"

That is a good point, sometimes we get so caught up it's easy to miss the human element and of course the reports of pets being left also.

There have been some posts on other sites of at least one claimed employee saying that it was just a closure but again that could be another observatory/facility and I’m not sure there was proof he was an employee. I’m assuming there’s no one missing or it would have come out but then again anything’s possible...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well it seems the msm are having a field day about this being alien related...topic ridiculed and swept under the rug in 3,2,1...

Yupp saw that swing starting earlier... either way they’d use it to try to prove that conspiracy theorists are all crazy...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

SEPTEMBER 12, 2018 BY LINDA MOULTON HOWE
Why Did FBI Close Down Nat’l. Solar Observatory in Sunspot, NM and Local Post Office?
Tune In LIVE Tonight at 7:30 PM Mountain for Linda Moulton Howe’s news update about the Sunspot National Solar Observatory mystery on the Earthfiles YouTube Channel. www.youtube.com...

© 1998 - 2018 by Linda Moulton Howe.
All Rights Reserved.

CATEGORIESENVIRONMENT, SCIENCE
TAGSFBI, FBI CLOSES SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY, NATIONAL SOLAR OBSERVATORY, SUNSPOT, SUNSPOT NM MYSTERY
Post navigation
Previous Post
PREVIOUS
Tune In September 13th LIVE PHENOMENON Radio
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Yesterday he said he wants no one on his site if they watch Secure-team just one nice thing he had to say to his followers.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That being said if I can’t make it home I have a nice mobile ready made Viking funeral on wheels

Is that why there's a bag of marshmallows under the seat?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Me thinks I should have some “I survived the great Sunspot debacle of 2018” T-shirts made up lol.

edit on 9/12/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

That being said if I can’t make it home I have a nice mobile ready made Viking funeral on wheels

Is that why there's a bag of marshmallows under the seat?

I’ll never tell....

Yesterday he said he wants no one on his site if they watch Secure-team just one nice thing he had to say to his followers.

Is that a bad thing?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join