It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Look on the bright side brother.

I've got nothing to worry about, I'm a literal nobody as far as anyone is concerned.

ETA I only omit the names of sources unless it's absolutely necessary and even then I try to make sure its something that cant easily be traced back to the person.

Think about it, you put trust in me to tell people your info and also not to burn you or have you harassed by people, that's a responsibility I take seriously.

I understand and respect that I don’t go sharing other people’s business either, if I get myself bumped off that’s one thing, getting someone else taken out too is a whole ‘nother kettle of fish.

ETA- Latest article going for the alien angle

www.esquire.com...

And how is that politics?
edit on 9/12/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Double post sorry.
edit on 12-9-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Exactly, I know all to much how it is possible to track a person down. It's not hard with the right resources..especially when everyone is on Facebook and their whole lives can be seen by everyone passing by. /rant over back on topic now.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Okay update guys, gonna sound stupid. But I forgot to take my medicine. I get crazy if not. I’m normal now. But the show is still on. I deleted that dumb GroupMe I made. I forgot people in these threads like to be kept private.

So let’s start over. I’m a noob at this. Im going to leave in a couple of hours, any advice, tips, or anything? I would like some kind of instant messaging app thats anonymous for everyone in case something goes down.

I look right through coincidences, but what makes me take this seriously is all the other things going on in the world at the same time. This alone is totally real. We don’t 100% know what it is they’re covering up though.

What do you guys have for advice so I don’t do so dumb #. Well I’m already doing dumb #, just don’t wanna be too dumb.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

That’s how I look at it, either you do it or don’t. They can find any of us at any time. I have a type of mental disorder where I don’t have much emotions, so if I can think logically and weigh the risk vs the possible once in a lifetime chance. # it let’s do it. This is the first time in my life that I feel alive (I know cliche). I feel good, it’s more meaningful than the same boring life, 9-5 job. Which I’ll probably have to get another one of those after this, but this isn’t something I want to miss. It might not be a damn thing or I might go to Guantanamo bay. I’ll worry about that then, the small chance it’s some crazy # is worth every risk to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Are you the guy that quit his job? #1Go get your job back. #2 take your meds. #3 Not sure there's really anything to see around the area or residence would be saying activity is going on. #4 If your crazy enough to drive 15 hours just post your findings on here, no need for an encrypted messaging app.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think you should wait and see what happens. Worse case scenario, you get arrested and then you really won't have access to social media to see what is happening. Last thing you want to be is behind bars while SHTF with no way out.

Just my advice !

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Definitely jet, too high altitude to recognize, but low enough to hear.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Well I suppose for starters, please bring your medicine with you. You need to be able to think clearly and on your feet. I would suggest of course change of clothing, a tent and a few days worth of food, water.

You will probably want to think this through very carefully..I wouldn't let the video from the other day be an indication of what's really going on. Keep your eyes and ears open and above all, your intuition. You might encounter people there, so what are you doing there exactly? Think about these things first and foremost, can you achieve these things without compromising yourself.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Above all it's your choice, be aware I wont tell you to do it but if you do be safe.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I’ve been taking time to get a good feel for everyone on this thread. Others I won’t talk to as they are idiots. I am literally a nobody. A regular job, regular home, regular car. I work 10 hours a day and don’t even go out much. And I also am very impulsive at random times, like this one. I wanna go hang out there for a day or two and see what’s up. Or what’s coming down who knows.
a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes thank you, the theory is constantly changing. There’s reasonable proof for them. I have it narrowed to about 3. I make fun of people for these types of things. First time I’ve seen something with so much crazy evidence and things happening. I have everything in life I already want, so this is definitely something new. I’ll snoop around legally, im kind of a pansy but I’ll still talk # lol. Maybe I’ll get ballsey. I’m in Missouri and there’s some #ing huge clouds all over, I wonder if it’s from the hurricane indirectly. reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Related?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"I just got a call back from the Cloudcroft radio station and the entire facility is being moved to AZ and Calif. Staff has already moved.

Is it true? idk.."

I talked to a couple of astronomers, it's common knowledge among them that the Sunspot solar observatory is being closed down. I don't know the planned schedule.

Perhaps some disgruntled person was angry about losing his job, and did something dangerous?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hear you, if I was close enough I'd likely wander the area myself and see if I could spot anything curious. Just be safe and dont get abducted by aliens

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

Plausible. Someone may have taken pictures of something that is top secret and may have tried to mail them via post office. They probably needed to shut it down so they can search and see if anything is still there. But that still doesn't explain why pets where left behind

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Could be residual not sure, would have to check the weather radar to know for certain. I do hope you can find some locals who are willing to say some stuff thats not been posted online.

Best of luck to you with everything, keep us posted on your progress good or bad. Wanna make sure you're safe

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Related?

That was the moon
ETA-
amp.space.com...
edit on 9/12/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer
a reply to: olaru12

"I just got a call back from the Cloudcroft radio station and the entire facility is being moved to AZ and Calif. Staff has already moved.

Is it true? idk.."

I talked to a couple of astronomers, it's common knowledge among them that the Sunspot solar observatory is being closed down. I don't know the planned schedule.

Perhaps some disgruntled person was angry about losing his job, and did something dangerous?

Hmmm maybe the talk of the super short notice and pets being left behind were highly exaggerated? I’m not buying it hook line and sinker but I’m considering the prospects of a disgruntled employee but what still bothers me about if it was something that simple why give the local LEOs the mushroom treatment? They should have been the first to know anything if it was a disgruntled employee calling in a bomb threat or the likes. Unless this is related to the Arizona package that was blown in place, perhaps the disgruntled employee mailed said package from the facility through that post office and that made them accelerate the closure and bring in the helo? Still leaves some lose ends IMO but it’s the best we have thus far...

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join