It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

I love my pups like my own children too and if they can't leave then I won't leave. You know a though popped into my mind.. what if they are leaving the dogs behind so they do have something to examine if it something that will affect them. Almost like for testing purposes. At this point, anything would be possible. Sadly and tragically, it wouldn't be the first time animals are examined for research purposes.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
I can't seem to find the reply but whatever happened to that ATS member who quit his job and was going to head down there? Did he ever make it or he mysteriously disappeared and posts removed?

Plzbetrue is the poster you’re thinking of the posts are still there.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I sure hope not..I'd hate to see anyone get in real trouble and not be able to help.

I'm patiently waiting for them to update us..

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Have you or anyone you know ever been evacuated ? Is it fairly typical to not be able to take your pets ? If not then that's a good question, why not now..

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I hope so too.. hopefully he updates us soon!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

The articles I have seen about that incident in arizona are pretty vague..it took them about 4 hours to contain and clean the area of the possible bomb threat. Much different from what we see in NM..

Bizarre how could they justify more of a mess over this than an actual suspicious package that they blew in place? That’s nuckkng futs!

link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

The articles I have seen about that incident in arizona are pretty vague..it took them about 4 hours to contain and clean the area of the possible bomb threat. Much different from what we see in NM..

Bizarre how could they justify more of a mess over this than an actual suspicious package that they blew in place? That’s nuckkng futs!

link   
a reply to: 321cya

Could you tell if the plane you couldn't really make out was a jet or prop?

And did it have a split fuselage in back ?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Have been watching SOHO website for years and am seeing something I have never seen - The right side of the CURRENT images is "Cropped"

Very strange indeed ... be vigilant !

SOHO Website

Okay now this is becoming really strange.....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I've never been evacuated but for the most part, local shelters are opened for pet owners to temporarily place their pets in. That happened not too long ago with the California fires. Pets are considered family for many, so it's bizarre why would anyone not take their fur baby. My only explanation is that there is something that they will check on later by examining the effects of whatever affected them.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: 321cya

Could you tell if the plane you couldn't really make out was a jet or prop?

And did it have a split fuselage in back ?

I’d think he’d know if it was a turbo prop earlier sounded like he thought it was a single bug flying higher than normal....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: caterpillage

Wouldnt it be crazy if it wasnt really the FBI?

Ooh. Now that's a crazy thought. I never even thought to question the identity of the "men in charge" of this very strange incident.
Now my imagination's really fired up.
Ah, a thread worthy of the ATS I love.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If the idea was to hide or cover up something at this location then the closing it down in this way which created many questions about strange behavior and actions does not seem like a sensible way to do it.

link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I just realized that, I’m not one that messes with # like this. That’s how convinced I am. I gotta get to my house and change and is there some type on instant message service to communicate that people won’t freak about?

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wtf....can we get anyone at all to examine that area in space and see what they find ? I wish I could afford nice things..

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If the idea was to hide or cover up something at this location then the closing it down in this way which created many questions about strange behavior and actions does not seem like a sensible way to do it.

What does seem sensible with this whole snafu though?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Human and animal experimentation...what a life.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Just saying if it is to be secret or low key, this isn't the way to do it.

Maybe it is just the guy in charge is a dick and this is how he did the first part of a closure.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Just saying if it is to be secret or low key, this isn't the way to do it.

Maybe it is just the guy in charge is a dick and this is how he did the first part of a closure.

There’s no way you don’t just request the FBI to come out in a Blackhawk because you’re worried someone will steal too many office supplies as you close down shop....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

I couldn't tell you much about secure forms of instant communication..you can always scrub your info from your mobile and start fresh with a browser that hides your I.P etc...although again I dont know much about it, I'm not hiding behind any firewalls.

Although I am not taking things lightly either. Trust your instincts, if you feel like it's a bad idea, then don't go. No one is asking you to put yourself in trouble, I think we are making good progress here just not as quick as everyone would like.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join