It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is this from BlueAjahs link

"Kinsey Featherston, a spokeswoman for Rep. Stevan Pearce (R-N.M.), said the congressman’s office contacted the FBI and was told there was an “ongoing investigation.”

www.washingtonpost.com... ill-say-why/2018/09/14/ea006a96-b78b-11e8-a2c5-3187f427e253_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.432d46449134
edit on 15-9-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

Have all of your posts been logical and nonparanoid sounding if so good for you?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Good catch!
I missed that part in my post.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The strangest thing to me is that people are able to walk through the town, go inside some of the buildings, and there's no problem. Why would they evacuate for a security issue but then make it so easy for people to walk around?

Also, I called the post office and it rang a couple of times before giving the message, "Please enter your remote access code." I entered a number and it prompty hung up. Wrong one I guess

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sjdel

I think in the beginning they never considered a need for security because it is remote, and they never expected it to be newsworthy.

They now have security guards keeping people out.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not sure why I took so many years to join ATS, but have enjoyed participating in this thread. With the lack of new info, got a bit bored and inspired last night when talk started of t-shirts; began amateur art derps. Dunno what I'm gonna do with it yet, but welcome any suggestions and notes. Trees were public domain (i r lazy) and the blue BG is a place-holder for the better seeing of things. If this is too side-track, then hit me in the DMs.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToasterBorst
Not sure why I took so many years to join ATS, but have enjoyed participating in this thread. With the lack of new info, got a bit bored and inspired last night when talk started of t-shirts; began amateur art derps. Dunno what I'm gonna do with it yet, but welcome any suggestions and notes. Trees were public domain (i r lazy) and the blue BG is a place-holder for the better seeing of things. If this is too side-track, then hit me in the DMs.

I can dig it!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: caterpillage

You must not have been reading back several dozen pages ago where I posted pretty much the same thing as the likely explanation.

I've read it all I believe, which one you talking? The publicity stunt angle?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ToasterBorst

Lol. That's great

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I would probably trust their official word more than conjecture on internet forums... Not that I do trust their word 100% but lets be reasonable here lol

There are some pretty official and important People who talk aliens and coverups if they are telling the truth...and not lying...
Well, where is reasonable in that conversation? Do you see what I am saying?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just saw people moving back in to their houses, and talk of a local arrest.
I think this is going to blow up in the next 24 hours.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why did that one article say there was "footage" and that it would be released unaltered? Then "footage" was changed to "data".

This smells.
edit on 9/15/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So the sheriff said something in his most recent interview that I found interesting enough to post here. I will provide the link at the bottom. His quote is as follows:

"They wouldn't give us any details," House said. "I've got ideas, but I don't want to put them out there. That's how bad press or rumours get started, and it'll cause paranoia, or I might satisfy everybody's mind and I might be totally off base."

What an odd statement for the sheriff to make. He has ideas of what "it" is...but is afraid it'll cause paranoia or may even satisfy everyone's mind!? Then, almost as an after thought he postulates that he "might" be totally off base.

I know we're reaching at almost anything now, but I get the idea that the sheriff knows something and he wants to tell, but can't....for any number of reasons.

www.nzherald.co.nz...
edit on 15-9-2018 by MrBuddy because: add link

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheilaD
I just saw people moving back in to their houses, and talk of a local arrest.
I think this is going to blow up in the next 24 hours.

I hope this is cleared up swiftly and we get the answers we have all been digging for.

Let me just say...whatever the truth is i still know that aliens are in or near that area.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SheilaD

Have a link by chance?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ahh, now that I've gone back and read about the sheriff, he does seem a little shady, but I'm still not really convinced he's doing anything nefarious. If it was FBI or some other letter agency then I can see them keeping local authorities in the dark. Especially if they got what they needed already ( whatever was on the antennas) and tracked down their suspects for questioning. At the same time everyone is left wondering wtf happened...their investigation didn't need to be done onsite once they got what they needed.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hi there,
just get to this page from the reddit page.

Here to repost links of interest meanwhile:

solar hurricane issue
News - popularmec
News - Kvia
News - Gizmodo
Even more speculation
News - Independet weird alien spec
Alien expectacion - nonsleep exit
Alien exp. - nonsleep exit number 2

I have no time to check link politicy,
if i missed up, sorry www.abovetopsecret.com... .

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'd like to also thank the people that contributed to this thread everyday and Seaworthy for bringing it to our attention. This is why I love ATS. This whole ordeal tells me and the govt, that if the internet see's something strange, its going to be speculated and brought to light. They are going to have a hard time covering things up with this incident and with future incidents. The people wont put up with this being kept in the dark bs

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
I'd like to also thank the people that contributed to this thread everyday and Seaworthy for bringing it to our attention. This is why I love ATS. This whole ordeal tells me and the govt, that if the internet see's something strange, its going to be speculated and brought to light. They are going to have a hard time covering things up with this incident and with future incidents. The people wont put up with this being kept in the dark bs

That’s very true we had one hell of unurganized open source intelligence thing going on for this and I’m proud to say I think we hit most possibilities now it’s the waiting game. Thanks for the good time all!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Illegal radio monitoring equipment was hidden amongst the observatory equipment. (So as to blend in and camouflage the illegal radio gear.)

Someone was recording radio broadcasts from White Sands and Holloman AFB.
They've been mailing radio data somewhere.

Someone caught it, the FBI seized the equipment, and held up the post office, so they could determine who was involved, where, and why.

Investigation was ongoing after initial seizure, hence the silence.

If this is an act of outside espionage, it is nearly the exact response I would expect from this scenario.

None of this is confirmed as root cause, it just seems most likely given the situation as of right now.
edit on 15-9-2018 by Archivalist because: Meh spwculative

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join