It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Analyst: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Again, watch the Billings Rally. You can not tell me, he acts in any way shape or form like he is on his right mind. Again slurring words, slurring words the way he was is not normal.

Obama messed up yes, but remember trump screwed up HUGE AT THE SUMMIT! IN REGARD TO RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE " I DONT KNOW WHY THEY WOULD HAVE".

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is an accurate assessment (for once) from Fox news about Trump's unsuitability for office. The interesting thing is that this isn't coming from a democrat, foreigner or independent- this is a conservative speaking. She mentions his erraticsness, lying, and poor attitude and this is skipping everything unconstitutional and illegal he and his appointees have done. I guess she will be ignored and written off as a "Rino" , but when the left and the right agree on this maybe people should start listening.

Fox News Analyst Goes Off-Script: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

www.huffingtonpost.com...

1) You did not listen to the video , did you ? A.B. Stoddard was speaking about the left's fear of Trump
2) You did not read the associated article , did you ? The article that explains the above.

Just went for that glorified headline , again .
Just could not resist starting an thread based on a lame interpretation of what you heard....

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

we are all better able to put food on our tables

Whatever, pay has barely increased and inflation is up, so people are still having problems. Debt is way up and so are defaults. The working class is tapped out and Trump cutting government and benefits is only going to make it worse.

If your boy hadn't raised the debt more than any other presidents combined, and if your party weren't the cause of the housing market bubble, we wouldn't be here.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That must be embarrassing for the last few then.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I think you had a glitch in the Matrix, kind of like Obama's TelePrompter.

I'm not sure your point..let him lose in 2020...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

we are all better able to put food on our tables

Whatever, pay has barely increased and inflation is up, so people are still having problems. Debt is way up and so are defaults. The working class is tapped out and Trump cutting government and benefits is only going to make it worse.

If your boy hadn't raised the debt more than any other presidents combined, and if your party weren't the cause of the housing market bubble, we wouldn't be here.

That video is so damning. I've been trying to explain this to people for years. It was all about pushing "everyone should own a home" regardless of whether they could afford it or not. FHA loans should be illegal. If you can't save up a decent down payment, you shouldn't own a home. That's not oppressing anyone, it's actually helping them. If you can't save up for a down payment, you probably can't maintain an emergency fund either. The first financial hurdle you run into is gonna wind you in deep trouble. Renting is far safer for people with low income. But, you know, if you don't think low income people should own a home you're a racist. Screw finances and math! That's racist too.
edit on 8 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
President Trump's lack of temperament is the reason I voted for him.

He puts the politically correct bs on the back burner and tells it like he sees it. If it hurts your feelers that's your problem. Bummer was nothing but a terrorist put in the wh to tear this country apart from inside.

POTUS is doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and the all the other side has is vitriol and division. Trump isn't dividing this country, the dems are doing it themselves and it started with bummer.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No human being is perfect. You don't have to be perfect to be president. I voted for him to get the job done, not to be just another slick, phony, useless politician.

Trump is a breath of fresh air.

Sal

a reply to: CB328

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Looks like he's doing a good job to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Nice to see the "Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!" fest is still going on.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine

Sal

Have you ever been downwind of him ?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sal

Have you ever been downwind of him ?

He smells like ass, mountain dew and freedom.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: lostbook

It's all about a desperate effort to destroy one man and end his presidency.

M'eh. Nothing new.

That thread is such a scary reminder even being 9 years old.

I miss the days of UFO speculation and Chem Trail threads now. I'll take Blossom Goodchild over this crap any day.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You don't have to be perfect to be president.

No, you don't. But you do have to be sensitive to the needs of others. Put Country and the Constitution above all else especially your own personal interests. Not be petty. Be a leader. Have an inherent ability to communicate across all platforms effectively. Show respect.

I voted for him to get the job done,

No you didn't. You voted for him because he was NOT Barack Obama...stop lying to us and yourself.

not to be just another slick, phony, useless politician.

He IS slick, phony and useless....the only thing he is not, is a politician.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The good news for Trump is that all he has to do is become politically irrelevant by leaving office in 2024 and then bad mouth a Republican to become deified by the Left.

That's what happened to the last "unstable" , "unfit", "angry" "warmonger", "Insane McCain", after all.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

And hookers...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Trump lacks tempriment ?

North Korea is a big fat lol in that sentiments face

He applied just enough pressure and never once lost his cool

Job done, he has the right tempriment, all those before him were spineless jellyfish, weak little liberals get nothing done

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why is this a problem with Trump . everything you say has been happening with the last 4 presidents . Did you complain back then ?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Proof please

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join