It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Analyst: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sheppard Smith and (that other guy) makes Fox News FAR MORE BALANCED than CNN or MSNBC. Neither one of them have any Trump-lovers to offset their Trump-haters.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I doubt republicans are starting to see this. I'm not a Trump fan and I think this is bs. He's not worse than the last couple of presidents. He says some dumb things. I don't care. Wake me when you see the real problems in government.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Trump lacks the temperament to be a stuffed shirt.

In the last 50 years of watching politicians lie cheat and steal. Finally we have a president who says what's on his mind . He may get statistics wrong, he may lie to infuriate the MSM, he may be loud flamboyant and crass .

I'm good with that we need a new norm .

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
He was elected to be unfit.

It's his only qualification to be the 45th presider over congress.

Not a globalist, not a "constitution is a living document" relativist.

Not a deep stater.

Saint O'bama told us that Hillary was the most qualified candidate in years.

Trump is that unflavored sorbet they serve after the fish course of a 7 course meal: "to cleanse the palate".

edit on 8-9-2018 by tovenar because: The fnords

edit on 8-9-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Also fact check what he says in that rally, he makes his own "facts" up, maybe your ok with that, I am not.

Care to share any?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
employers are literally begging for employees to hire.

can you show me please?

thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

can you show me please?

thanks

My job is to find employees for companies.

Believe me when I say there are many companies desperate for employees right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

His own people in his own administration who work with his unfit ass every day recognize he needs to be removed but they're afraid of the back lash if they tried to invoke it. Basically, they're cowards but the fact is they believe he's unfit. This is not just some Liberal perspective, this is the perspective of his own goddamn people!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

can you show me please?

thanks

My idiot nephew got a job starting at 18 bucks an hour.

He is a meth head with tats all over who just got out of prison for 3 years.

He is a 30 year old moron and he got a job very easy. People saying there arnt any jobs atr not looking..

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

can you show me please?

thanks

My job is to find employees for companies.

Believe me when I say there are many companies desperate for employees right now.

desperate isnt begging. literally

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Go ahead dems. Set a precedent.
Then, somehow defy the odds, or skew the ballots to get Hillary in there in 20.

Should be a cake walk getting her tossed back out for being an unlikable nut job.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Finally we have a president who says what's on his mind .

And therein might be the problem. Maybe he should keep some of those thoughts to himself.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
People saying there arnt any jobs atr not looking..

yeah no #

nothing to do with trump

certain industries almost always have jobs. a lot of people dont want to do them.
ive been in the foundry a long time. always hiring. people always quitting. job fairs.

not because of trump

and i just wanted to see a link or two where a company was begging for employees.

thats what dude said. i have not seen that

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
We really do need to get rid of him, we need to get back to managing the downward spiral of the us so we can keep pace with former 1st world countries in Europe.

The longer this boob is in power. The better things get, and the more confidence the average American gets. This will be hard to deal with if it continues unchecked.

Its funny how a non-politician is voted into office mainly due to just how bad our Government has been over decades and people complain the guy is a non-politician.

The interesting part is he been trying to work through his bucket list of campaign promises since day one and is still pushing as much as he can. I think that is kind of unheard of in the political world.

Right now we have LIFE LONG politicians that don't vote on things because they feel it would be a political suicide for them, so they just waffle for decades as Congress gets about a 15% approval rating. They are all worried about their pay check than the country.

Here we have a guy who is not a good politician, OK, we get it, but then he is not scared to save his pay check and we see that in every tweet.

You all can have 2020, I don't care..get your politician back in and let us all sit around as the Government once again has their thumbs up their asses. On one hand you all say that politicians suck and now you say Trump sucks because he is not a politician. I hope you all get just what you vote for, I'm at a position in my life it doesn't matter to me, so enjoy...lol

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

He's a real estate developer from Queens. We got what we voted for .

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

can you show me please?

thanks

Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”

Truck drivers are in perilously low supply, Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

CNBC
edit on 9 8 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is an accurate assessment (for once) from Fox news about Trump's unsuitability for office. The interesting thing is that this isn't coming from a democrat, foreigner or independent- this is a conservative speaking. She mentions his erraticsness, lying, and poor attitude and this is skipping everything unconstitutional and illegal he and his appointees have done. I guess she will be ignored and written off as a "Rino" , but when the left and the right agree on this maybe people should start listening.

Fox News Analyst Goes Off-Script: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And Obama lacked the integrity, competence and balls to be president. But he was.

Good thing none of those are requirements for the job huh?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

And get this, Trump was still better than every Democrat candidate in 2016 and is still better than any Dimocrat candidate in 2020.

Must be so embarrassing for a Dim.

link   

originally posted by: CB328

The longer this boob is in power. The better things get

Better? Better for who? Millionaires and the Pentagon, that's about it. The rest of the world hates us, the debt is growing even more massive, Americans are being poisoned because the evil former EPA director lets companies use toxic pesticides on our food, not to mention most of the government is underfunded and undermanned so they can't do their duties for the American people.

Sweety, your entire post right there is what you think about it.

Fortunately, you are in the shrinking minority.

The next 6 years are going to be hell on you.

Keep posting though... the midterms are coming and there may still be 3-4 independant voters here that you can swing R.

link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Go ahead dems. Set a precedent.
Then, somehow defy the odds, or skew the ballots to get Hillary in there in 20.

Should be a cake walk getting her tossed back out for being an unlikable nut job.

Are you kidding? They're still trying to find a way to overturn 16

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join