It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Analyst: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is an accurate assessment (for once) from Fox news about Trump's unsuitability for office. The interesting thing is that this isn't coming from a democrat, foreigner or independent- this is a conservative speaking. She mentions his erraticsness, lying, and poor attitude and this is skipping everything unconstitutional and illegal he and his appointees have done. I guess she will be ignored and written off as a "Rino" , but when the left and the right agree on this maybe people should start listening.

Fox News Analyst Goes Off-Script: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Pfft. Fake news.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Great opinion.
Too bad your unfit is in no way unable.
You can keep crying about who won the election though. That wont drive the same voters back to vote the same way again?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't even bother with it anymore. This whole political Trump thing merely serves to keep our eyes off the ball. It's not about Trump. Never was.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

In case you have not noticed, even republicans can see he is unfit for office. His base is shrinking, I just posted on another thread his rally from Billings Montana from just the other day....what a MESS he was...babbling incoherently, slurred speech, and acting nuts. You really have to watch the speech, but here is just an excerpt from it.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Would you please site unfit in the 25th?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's all about a desperate effort to destroy one man and end his presidency.

It's the "why" that is being fought over.

If it isn't obvious to you by now, you must be on the wrong side.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Great opinion piece.

Maybe y'all should gather together to have a drink or two one day.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just to be clear, hes still the president right?

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We really do need to get rid of him, we need to get back to managing the downward spiral of the us so we can keep pace with former 1st world countries in Europe.

The longer this boob is in power. The better things get, and the more confidence the average American gets. This will be hard to deal with if it continues unchecked.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It's the "why" that is being fought over.

If it isn't obvious to you by now, you must be on the wrong side.

Choosing sides is the problem. It's how they pit us against each other.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

M'eh. Nothing new.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Mentally unfit for office. That is a reason to use the 25th....Did you watch his rally from the other day????? This man is CRAZY! If you have not watched it, you can not tell me anything....what I saw was a man incoherently babbling and slurring words....Also fact check what he says in that rally, he makes his own "facts" up, maybe your ok with that, I am not.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If lack of temperament means the economy keeps growing and wages keep going up.

I will take that over better temperaments but lower results

It could be that his ideas are better and they only way anyone would ever vote against him is an emotionally only nonlofic response

#walkaway

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The longer this boob is in power. The better things get

Better? Better for who? Millionaires and the Pentagon, that's about it. The rest of the world hates us, the debt is growing even more massive, Americans are being poisoned because the evil former EPA director lets companies use toxic pesticides on our food, not to mention most of the government is underfunded and undermanned so they can't do their duties for the American people.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Mentally unfit for office. That is a reason to use the 25th....Did you watch his rally from the other day????? This man is CRAZY! If you have not watched it, you can not tell me anything....what I saw was a man incoherently babbling and slurring words....Also fact check what he says in that rally, he makes his own "facts" up, maybe your ok with that, I am not.

You appear to be making things up.
Simply site unfit in the 25th please.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What a bunch of crap.

“I think this writer believes that they’re trying to calm down the country and assure everybody who’s nervous about President Trump’s temperament that all’s well,” Stoddard told Fox News host Shepard Smith.

She states this 'letter' was to calm people down about Trump? Are you F'n serious???

No shock it was on Sheps show.

Keep trying CB328

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Based on what you've shared, we shouldn't elect Donald Trump as President. I'm changing my vote to Hillary.

Thanx!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I have benefited directly from Trump's presidency and I am not a millionaire... unemployment is 3.5%... employers are literally begging for employees to hire, the stock market has hit record levels, we are all better able to put food on our tables and go pursue our interests more easily! I don't get it, why there are those who look for every little thing. I listened to his "crazy" rally and it really wasn't that crazy at all.. Just sounded like him talking to me. And it is concerning if someone who works for the President is leaking information, especially an attack piece op-ed, that is a security issue, it is the office of the President of the United States, you can't have people working there who write b.s. to the NYT undermining him, if they don't like working for him they should just resign.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is an accurate assessment (for once) from Fox news about Trump's unsuitability for office. The interesting thing is that this isn't coming from a democrat, foreigner or independent- this is a conservative speaking. She mentions his erraticsness, lying, and poor attitude and this is skipping everything unconstitutional and illegal he and his appointees have done. I guess she will be ignored and written off as a "Rino" , but when the left and the right agree on this maybe people should start listening.

Fox News Analyst Goes Off-Script: Trump Lacks ‘The Temperament’ To Be President

www.huffingtonpost.com...

so you now think that Fox News is the bastion of truth?
Asking for a friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join