It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book - Dope, Inc - about the global drug trade and the banking that hides it

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Text
I came across a site that was discussing excerpts from the book "Dope, Inc.: The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger Crazy" (kind of like the company Murder, Inc - but for drugs and money laundering) it was published in 1978, 1991 & 2010 (there are at LEAST 3 editions, all with unique information with some repetition). Another edition is called: "Dope, Inc: Britain's Opium War Against the World"
and it talks about a lot of things which have seem to come to light in the last ~30 years. At the time (1991) much of it was allegations and "rumor" but over time and little by little, much of what was published has been verified either directly or indirectly via activities of some individuals and corporations. One thing was naming HSBC as the main "drug bank" in the world, saying it was setup to handle global deposits of dirty money most often from illicit drug sales, and in the past decade or so, that bank has been the subject of a lot of allegations and even some fines for doing exactly what was put forth in this book.

Here is the link to the site that highlights parts of the book:
Page 1

thirdworldtraveler.com...

Page 2

Page 3

Here is the site directory that covers a lot of other issues on the "war on drugs"
Site Directory

While the book looks to be very difficult to find in print, there are many places on line that offer it in full PDF download, a simple google search of "Dope Inc PDF" gave results on the first page which had the full document for reading and possibly download (I scanned the download and it was free of malware/viruses).

The book really focuses on the reason for the heroin issue in major countries and who is really behind it. It talks about the Dutch and British East Indies company and how they were huge in the opium trade as well as many of the big names in both US and British politics naming them as a dynastic family who has been in charge of drug smuggling and money laundering going back centuries. It also talks about how it is possible to hide 500 billion to 1 trillion in dirty money within the banking system (an amount that should easily stand out) and saying that this is possible because the entire banking system has been built explicity around being able to hide and clean dirty money.

It goes into talking about the gold (and other precious metals) trade as well as the diamond trade (and the artificially high prices and that there is a huge supply of natural high quality large diamonds - but they are withheld from the market).

Another big aspect is talking about the reason for the assasination of JFK and MLK Jr and the real reason for the Civil rights act of 1964, who most benefited from it, why it was an extension of Jim Crow laws (which were necessary for the CSA to pass) and how the CSA ended up being the most important piece of legislation by LBJ (and the reasons for why he wanted it and who most benefited from it) and many other topics surrounding this time frame (Vietnam) which when looking at it from the authors point of view, creates a very clear picture of what was really going on behind the scenes and who was really pulling the strings in the LBJ administration.

It talks about why Hong Kong was created and what it's main purpose was and is in the world, mainly the central point for drug (mainly opium/heroin & other drugs) distribution in Asia as well as the banking hub with the The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC). It won't be able to cover all the scandals at HSBC since 1991 (mostly being bank of drug dealers, money laundering and corruption).

It discusses the role of the British monarchy in the global drug trade along with the BoE and why Canada was founded and a suggested very big reason why the British fought so hard to keep control of Canada - mainly because it is the entrance point for vast quantities of drugs, even though large amounts come from the south, supposedly Canada is a 3,000 mile, often unsecured border and open pipeline to the largest drug consuming nation in the world (this goes unreported as they try to point fingers to our southern boarders and southern ports (and even Puerto Rico is blamed currently), but there is a massive pipeline from Asia to western Canada (Vancouver) where Canada has continued their role in supplying illicit substances jsut as it did throughout prohibition - but now with a MUCH more lucrative and deadly product.

I read most of the 3 site pages and it got me very interested in reading the whole book.

Books on Amazon - different versions
1991 release

www.amazon.com...=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HMYW2QG2CYXEA1T2VYXH

2010 release

www.amazon.com...

I plan on reading these 2 or 3 books as there are so many coincidences where the author calls out the "actors" in Dope Inc, only later to be vindicated in various investigations or reports by insiders.

If anyone has ever come across these books and has any information on them, I'd like to hear what you think about the book. It seems that there is no accredited author, only an editor, possibly due to the nature of the subject matter, the author feared reprisal for publishing such information. Maybe this is one of the earlier types of anonymous, wiki-leaks or whistleblowing - and I'm sure it was brushed off by the MSM at the time as conspiracy but the events since publication have proven that much of what was written was spot on so it seems that it may have come from an insider.

Take a look at the three pages that outline some more interesting points of the book and see if it piques your interest!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Good breakdown of subject, I haven’t read the particular book but there are plenty of other sources that confirm the main talking points. It’s well known about the opium wars involving Britain and China for example, but less well known is the drug running going on during Vietnam where they were packing coffins with drugs.

I hadn’t heard of Canada’s connection until now though, good find S&F

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Glad to see the oldies coming back! Great book!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Great post! This is what ATS is supposed to be. I look forward to reading that pdf. Thank you, sir.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm looking for the 1978 edition if anyone can find a PDF. If you can't post a link, please message me. I'll post it on a publicly accessible site where others can download it as well. I'm working on this for the rest of the books as well. Just be aware, the 1991 book was about 700 pages and the 2010 is about 300-350 and the 1978 I've seen listed as 400-850, so IDK what the deal is with that, could be page/font size or something. The titles slightly differ, but they all start with "Dope, Inc".

What I was shocked about is how all the allegations in the book seemed to have a "feeling" that it was truthful, and that it "just made sense". You know when you hear people try to explain why they did something, or why something happened and there are all these totally implausible reasons or 1 in a billion/trillion coincidences, well this book doesn't have those (the outline at least). It lays things out, tells you how something is set up (which looking at it alone would be confusing, like Why the heck did they do that) and then it tells you why, who benefits from it and usually shows historical acts (always related to the entity being examined) which happened to set up the issue in question. It really is an in depth and comprehensive look at how things are run.

What I found very interesting is the fact that the "opium wars" were not so one sided. Britain is made out to be the bad guy when in fact it was the Chinese profiting (actually growing most of it) and selling it back to their own citizens through Hong Kong, so the elite were raking in the cash, but they put on the "war on drugs" charade while the elite sat in their ivory towers and laughed at the misery of the little people. We were always told that the British forced China and SE Asianers to grow poppies and then sold it back to them, or enslaved them if they couldn't pay land taxes. The only way they could pay taxes was to grow poppies, nothing else produced enough revenue, and this led to them using the product to numb the pain.

This situation is EXACTLY the same as what is happening in the US, and the British banking system is still behind it (using HSBC as their laundromat. The only difference is that production is being done both in the US (pharmaceuticals) and also China, Mexico, Afghanistan and many other Asian countries, but the war is being waged against the US, Great Britain, Russia, Iran and Germany (from what I hear) - I'm not positive on the last 2 countries but I've seen news shows (hour long) on the problems both countries have with an entire generation.

Of course, behind all of this is a very prominent banking family who seems to have their hands in just about every pie and is often whispered around many conspiracy theories. The bank of Kings, Monarchs, dictators and nations/republics - and no, I'm not talking about "the world bank" or the "IMF", no this is a banking dynasty emanating from Germany (who spread to 5 major European cities). I don't want to be blamed for any "racism" or other nasty or made up words, so I'll not say the name, it's king of like Voldemort in a way.

I suggest we start an ATS book club, where we find a book every 1-2 months and then review and discuss it online. Choosing the book would be a process of voting from submitted titles (and maybe what is currently relevant). I would put forth this book as a good one to be discussed as a group. When something like this happens and people are on the "same page" (mindset regarding a subject) it allows the whole group to pull from the collective knowledge of the readers and it can open doors otherwise not seen, make interpretations otherwise impossible and more benefits than I can even begin to list.

Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wish everyone read this book.. Then the ATS political threads would mostly stop. People would realize you need a big boat if you want to fight the enemy. *hint* The US gov is the least of our worries it would appear, well not really but, far from top dog anyway.
edit on 10-9-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

top topics

join