It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I’ve said it a million times, the left are flat out delusional crying little babies and clearly do not respect democracy

They’re lying, cheating, arrogant, and corrupt to the core, hypocrites, morally bankrupt

The only thing they deserve, and the only thing that will resolve this is literally... at this point WAR

I’m just waiting for that call

I’m not talking about the USA, I’m talking about the LEFTIES across the western world being manipulated by the globalist elites

It’s coming

Go back and read your post ,its full hate vitriol and anger, you want a war,you want to cleanse the world of lefties, you're so far gone you cant even fathom a rational and sensible outcome

Their ideology is so foul to you, you're not interested in meeting halfway you want to ram your worldview down their throats until they are chocking on it...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

When one stares into the abyss....they see themselves staring back.

$0.02
edit on 9/9/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Making the mainstream citizen think it is ok to remove a sitting president.

That's because it is:

Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution, II, 4

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Amendment XXV, 4

Trump can be removed for all of the above. As soon as the "gang of four" feel confident, they will hold a press conference and submit a formal request to Congress. Tick tock....

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I too had to look up what the 25th was, and typed 'what is' and it came up as the No.1 search, a few posts further down I then had to look up what 'op-ed' was, I got as far as 'what is' and the list has changed to 'my ip' as No.1 and 'op-ed' as No.2, 'the 25th amendment' was below those. I guess the AI's of the internet are keeping track of my searches!

Anyway, what I was going to say about the OP was that I was under the impression that this stooshie was actually an essay written by a USC student and copied within minutes of it being publicly available by the New York Times. So the article published in the paper was a fabrication. Or was he OP a different incident altogether?

From Jim Stone

I WAS RIGHT, TRUMP ADMINISTRATION "TREASON" LETTER FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE FAKE I called it and was correct, and to cause Trump to doubt his base. Scroll down the page a ways, my post on this topic is there. The following turned up on Twitter. I cannot post screen captures in combat mode, so I will simply paste the text. The actual tweet stream is HERE The treason piece was submitted as part of a college essay by a USC student on September 5th. It did not originate within the white house. The MSM figured it sounded good so they published it to sow discord within the Trump administration, and attempt to get Trump to self-destruct the white house. Here is the entire tweet stream and it is important to actually click in, because this twitter feed actually goes through the steps, and shows how it comes up as a submission by a college student as part of an essay. I was not the only one questioning whether or not the letter was legit I guess. Here is the tweet stream from @torian_girl, and the priceless response: "1. Brace yourself. I’m going to figuratively stomp on the brakes. I think it is terribly important to stop and take note of today’s major event - an event that has never happened before in the storied history of the US of A 2. I believe most Americans have witnessed the major print and media outlets act in such increasingly egregious manners that with each successive act of media malfeasance we've become a bit inoculated against our justified outrage. 3. The New York Times printed an opinion piece from a supposed mole within the Trump Administration today. Put aside that it is patently fake news for a moment. Whether it is true or not (it isn't), is not the most important issue at hand. 4. The issue at hand is that the New York Times is either willing to aid and abet a clearly seditious person within the administration, or by publishing such a false story, they've committed an act of sedition themselves. 5. Today they crossed the Rubicon. They are either hiding the identity of an individual who wishes to overthrow the current administration, or they are attempting to do it themselves by publishing the story they did today. 6. Either way, they have very clearly committed unlawful actions and should be held accountable for them. At best, they were duped by a "journalist" into publishing fake news, or they are abetting seditious, treasonous individuals." @mightycassandra then posted the following, including the college essay it originated from "Or duped by a USC student, which is my theory. I ran the "essay" through Turnitin.com... . It popped as a 100% match to a USC student essay, turned in w/out citation-making it an original essay-sept 5-overachiever! Archived & submitted to the repository w/in minutes of NYT My comment so the NYT dug up a college essay within minutes of it hitting the college archives and becoming searchable, and published it with a fake back story to cause the Trump administration to implode on itself. That's quite a psych war tactic.

twitter link

Also picked up at the Conservative Daily Post

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

In case you need to be reminded, you don't know what Mueller has. You also need to be reminded that he is not an idiot nor is he a rookie.
FYI:
This all has to to with Russian collusion. The outside relationships that were well established with the eastern block.
The money trails, the ways and means of moving money around the globe. These established relationships that were presented to trump by Russia and who he welcomed into his fold. There is no coincidence that everyone in his campaign had some connection to Russia. It was planned that way by Russia and agreed upon by trump.
If you believe that Mueller is not working towards clapping the exact same charges against trump as he has these others I really feel sorry for you.

and if you think our intelligence people aren't trying very hard to find out what those two discussed in Helsinki you also need to think again. Yeah they are all over him now. ALL OVER HIM !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Yup, an anonymous claim on Twitter always Trumps the New York Times and its staff of investigative journalists.

ETA: Did it ever occur to you that the op-ed was copied and posted as a bogus "paper" to a site than does not vet submissions? Why would a university student claim to be a Trump administration insider in an essay? Do you think the NYT does not know who they are talking to when the Chief of Staff or Vice President contacts them?
edit on 9-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Not a Trump fan but I don't think he is guilty of anything unless proven otherwise, and I have two good reasons.

Firstly, he wouldn't be clever enough to pull of a "collusion", i'm gonna take a stab in the dark that some staffer could have
been the architect of this alleged alliance, or secondly Putin might have orchestrated the whole thing, he was a former KGB agent after all.

Winter is coming again...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The complicity in seditious acts is appalling.

And folks wonder why Trump says the press is a danger to America.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The complicity in seditious acts is appalling.

And folks wonder why Trump says the press is a danger to America.

No, it is obvious: the truth threatens him. His staff need to put country over party and submit a formal letter to Congress.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Firstly, he wouldn't be clever enough to pull of a "collusion"

On the contrary, it is his stupidity that has enabled Russia to frame him. If he were a clever traitor, he would be above suspicion.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Firstly, he wouldn't be clever enough to pull of a "collusion"

On the contrary, it is his stupidity that has enabled Russia to frame him. If he were a clever traitor, he would be above suspicion.

That makes no sense.

I could accuse you of being an alien from the planet Grobalex and obviously you are a stupid alien because if you were smart then I never would have accused you in the first place.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I could accuse you of being an alien from the planet Grobalex and obviously you are a stupid alien because if you were smart then I never would have accused you in the first place.

What part of "framed" are you not getting? If he were smart, he would know he was being framed. Instead, he spent decades getting his fingerprints all over Russian criminal activities.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What part of "framed" are you not getting? If he were smart, he would know he was being framed. Instead, he spent decades getting his fingerprints all over Russian criminal activities.

I figured someone from Grobalex would say something like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

Lol
Idiot's think unfit is a standard
Please source unfit?

Hmmm...Source Unfit?

General John Kelly, Trumps Chosen chief of staff considers the president "unhinged" "an idiot" and "off the rails"

US Army Major General James Mattis, Trumps Appointed Secretery of Defense describes Trump as having the "mental capacity of "a fifth- or sixth-grader"

Trump's Attorney James Dowd describes him as an "Idiot" and "effen liar"

Trumps former pick for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, describes trump as a "effen Moron"

The list goes on.

Is that what you were asking for?

Lol
What a joke
Source your unfit in the 25th.
It ain't there bub.
Unfit is more dem made up fake news.
The sky is brown.
Water is dry and the dems lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Idiot's think unfit is a standard

Idiots don't realize that fit/unfit is a standard.

Put up or shut up pal.
Source your horse horsecrap claim.
You are not lying are you?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

unable

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

unable

Yes, unable.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Put up or shut up pal.
Source your horse horsecrap claim.

I should really stop arguing with a rude functional illiterate:

fit1
ADJECTIVE
1predicative Of a suitable quality, standard, or type to meet the required purpose.

‘the house was not fit for human habitation’
with infinitive ‘is the water clean and fit to drink?’
More example sentencesSynonyms
1.1 Having the requisite qualities or skills to undertake something competently.
with infinitive ‘the party was fit to govern’
More example sentencesSynonyms
1.2 Suitable and correct according to accepted social standards.
‘a fit subject on which to correspond’

en.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I figured someone from Grobalex would say something like that.

One thing's for sure: a smart alien from Grobalex would never out himself like that.

We're obviously dealing with an alien so stupid that he's a danger to himself and others.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Not everything democrats say is a lie, shooter. We earnestly want what's best for our country, and all it's occupants, and do not base those things on lies, or encourage those things based on lies.
Not everything that comes from the MSM, or our civic institution's is "fake" or a lie. It's an over simplification to pass off everything that doesn't sit well with a person, as a lie, or fake, but that simply doesn't make it true.

Investigate those things you believe are lies. Look into it. Don't just repeat rhetoric and chant buzzwords.
Find out for yourself what is true and what is not, and exercise your intellect.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join