It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't think it matters if it is done constitutionally or not. These guys do not care about the constitution or the principles in which our Republic and democracy are founded upon.

Dude, if the liberals take control of the Senate they will use the 25 on him... Can someone give a reason why?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Tis safe to ignore the DIMS.

I only keep an eye on them because they are in political offices, have "some" followers, are being heavily funded by Soros (money talks) and because they are really, really stupid. Unfortunately...stupid people are dangerous, because they don't know any better. In and of themselves...I don't worry, because they really are doing a good job of destroying themselves. It's really entertaining to watch sometimes and I even think that a reality show is in order here. Ha ha!

Soros? Keep beating that dead horse while the Trump junta goes.down in flames.

Roger Stone is definitely getting indicted shortly, but more interesting is that Roger Stone said he is certain that Trump Jr. is going to get indicted too.

Jr. Called dad before and after the Trump Tower meeting. He lied about it to Congress and the FBI.
Trump, of course, lied about it to, but not under oath.
Stone was the intermediary between Trump Campaign and Russian Hackers.
I suspect Don Jr. also lied to congress and the FBI about what was discussed in that meeting.

Roger Stone, the longtime associate of Donald Trump, has predicted that he may soon be indicted as part of Robert Mueller’s inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Nunberg told MSNBC earlier this month that he expects Stone to be indicted on “some broad charge that he was part of a conspiracy to defraud America” and that this would be combined with “a bunch of financial charges”.

www.theguardian.com...

Roger Stone: Mueller Will Soon Indict Donald Trump Jr. For 'Lying to the FBI'

“I [predict], based on excellent sourcing, that the special counsel is going to charge Donald Trump Jr. with lying to the FBI,” Stone told James Miller of the conservative online outlet The Political Insider.

www.newsweek.com...

Drain the Swamp!!!

It's going to be a wild end to 2018.

edit on 9-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

Lol
Idiot's think unfit is a standard
Please source unfit?

Hmmm...Source Unfit?

General John Kelly, Trumps Chosen chief of staff considers the president "unhinged" "an idiot" and "off the rails"

US Army Major General James Mattis, Trumps Appointed Secretery of Defense describes Trump as having the "mental capacity of "a fifth- or sixth-grader"

Trump's Attorney James Dowd describes him as an "Idiot" and "effen liar"

Trumps former pick for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, describes trump as a "effen Moron"

The list goes on.

Is that what you were asking for?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So we are on to invoking the 25th.

Not "on to".

It was the FIRST thought Trumps chosen staff had once they huddled around him in the WH.

That Oh Sh*& moment when they realized the President of the Untied States wasn't just acting like a moron during the campaign, he is actually a "effen moron".

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't think it matters if it is done constitutionally or not. These guys do not care about the constitution or the principles in which our Republic and democracy are founded upon.

Dude, if the liberals take control of the Senate they will use the 25 on him... Can someone give a reason why?

The 25th can not be invoked by the Senate.

It requires the VP and a majority of the Presidents Own Cabinet.

Read up on the constitution.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Why? Why are there still discussion about this? I really think it is about conditioning at this point. Making the mainstream citizen think it is ok to remove a sitting president. Over and over and over like training a dog. The same thing non-stop in news, social media, music, arts, movies and even sports...

Finally, what I find amazing, is that the special interest groups are still backing the far left and the moderate DNC. For the last 3 years it has been nothing but resist. hate trump. resist. hate trump...but in that time NOTHING for the left's special interest groups. If you look though you see the support that is moving away. The media will not report it but you will see record minority voting in 2018 and 2020 for Trump and the more centrist candidates. It is almost as if I do not want to label red or blue anymore...they are the same.

There is no talk about who to better anything only...hate Trump. There is no talk about what they can bring to the table only...hate Trump.

There is only one way Trump will ever leave office...and that is when his term is done in 2024...
edit on Sepam30amf0000002018-09-09T02:20:15-05:000215 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

How do YOU know that Donald Trump Jr. was even interviewed by the FBI? Roger Stone won't even confirm it, yet you use him as a source?

There has been, as yet, no confirmation that Trump Jr. had met with the FBI to discuss that, or anything else. Stone did not immediately respond to a request from Newsweek’s on Saturday to clarify his comments, and confirm whether he was aware of a previously unknown interview the FBI conducted with Trump Jr.
Excerpted from: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

They deny they said those things.

Now, prove that they did.
I'll wait as you gather your facts, but don't take too long.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Funny.. yet more predictions of doom for the President.
I'll give you credit for maintaining your fantasy even in the face of your humiliation.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

Lol
Please source unfit?

Hmmm...Source Unfit?

General John Kelly, Trumps Chosen chief of staff considers the president "unhinged" "an idiot" and "off the rails"

US Army Major General James Mattis, Trumps Appointed Secretery of Defense describes Trump as having the "mental capacity of "a fifth- or sixth-grader"

Trump's Attorney James Dowd describes him as an "Idiot" and "effen liar"

Trumps former pick for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, describes trump as a "effen Moron"

The list goes on.

Is that what you were asking for?

Mad Dog General Mattis Torches Bob Woodward For 'Fiction' Anti-Trump Book

what were your sources again?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Don't you understand how tyranny works? A tyrant demands absolute loyalty from his courtiers. No-one is going to admit what is going on because it will jeopardize their position. Eventually, they will all act together when they are certain of the outcome.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That will come out at the hearings. Here is a preview:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Idiots don't realize that fit/unfit is a standard.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thats a GOOD THING! He's an idiot and doesn't know what he is doing. Any time he can be stopped from his crazy ideas is good.
For the record I doubt they will be able to do this unless he does something really off the wall and I think his family is making sure that doesnt happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 14377

Stop giving him the credit for the work that Obama did. He did not stimulate the economy. We are lucky he hasn't caused a crash with his idiotic ideas and his tariffs.
When we have to subsidize farmers its not a good day.
The tax breaks benefit only him and his friends.
and before you claim you are so much better off remember the break that allowed you to take your family out to dinner once a week and get a cheap used second car allowed them to buy islands and jets and sky scrapers.
And any gains for the middle class are going to be lost to increased health care costs and increased insurance costs. Oh happy day.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Everything. They were all working for trump. They were all associated with trump. If not we wouldnt have heard of them.
This has everything to do with trump.
Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Anonymous. An...uuuu mous, ummony us.. lol
Its all slurred. God how can people just be so blinded by a glamour.
He's talking crazy ideas and slurring his speech and concentrating on issues that are conspiracy theory nonsense.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah... too bad its his own self appointed best people saying it isn't it?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

For Woodward? The people in the white house who spoke to him.
You know he actually interviewed those people right?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I’ve said it a million times, the left are flat out delusional crying little babies and clearly do not respect democracy

They’re lying, cheating, arrogant, and corrupt to the core, hypocrites, morally bankrupt

The only thing they deserve, and the only thing that will resolve this is literally... at this point WAR

I’m just waiting for that call

I’m not talking about the USA, I’m talking about the LEFTIES across the western world being manipulated by the globalist elites

It’s coming

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join