It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
a reply to: introvert

Just as fun as calling members chicken #.

I said it because it is true, not because it's fun. You are tossing around the word "trigger" for no logical reason.

Maybe you're a teenager and that is your mindset. Who knows.

Again, can you answer it, or are you going to be chicken# #2?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No, I'm just going to sit back watching you get triggered.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Chicken# #2 it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Chicken# #2 it is.

I love you internet tough guys.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

First this is a moot point because the 25th will not be invoked.
Second you are asking me to name a non existent enemy
Third if it did pop off yes, I would take my orders from Trump he is the president
Fourth it wouldn’t just be the militia it would be at least half the US military as well if not greater than half
Fifth it’s fun to be the rational one for once
edit on 8-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Chicken# #2 it is.

I love you internet tough guys.

Oh research his posts here
Legendary

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's pretty ironic how every policy that the Democrats pass, or even try to pass, are all about the erosion and decimation of our Constitution, but they USE the Constitution...as a tool to help destroy the Constitution. Liberals are the very definition of Wolves in Sheep's clothing.
edit on 8-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Tis safe to ignore the DIMS.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I only keep an eye on them because they are in political offices, have "some" followers, are being heavily funded by Soros (money talks) and because they are really, really stupid. Unfortunately...stupid people are dangerous, because they don't know any better. In and of themselves...I don't worry, because they really are doing a good job of destroying themselves. It's really entertaining to watch sometimes and I even think that a reality show is in order here. Ha ha!
edit on 8-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

I only keep an eye on them because they are in political offices, have "some" followers, are being heavily funded by Soros (money talks) and because they are really, really stupid. Unfortunately...stupid people are dangerous, because they don't know any better. In and of themselves...I don't worry, because they really are doing a good job of destroying themselves. It's really entertaining to watch sometimes and I even think that a reality show is in order here. Ha ha!

Soros? Keep beating that dead horse while the Trump junta goes.down in flames.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Grow up already....

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

That is what is supposed to make America great. It doesn't have to be a nepotistic or dynastic pseudo monarchy like most countries in the West are. The beautiful thing is there is no such thing as fit or unfit in the US. Anyone can be President in theory regardless of money class ideology religion and we have had Catholics protestants Muslims black white actors trust fund daddy boys and military men. And now we have a gameshow host and real estate mogul who was at the top of the a list until the minute he ran for president and all of a sudden Mr apprentice is Hitler himself. How is it that people can't see that if you want chamge, your best bet is to side with the person the entire world literally is in the process of trying to bring down or stir up enough anger to trigger an assassin. People have this problem where they see what Obama did as good and no way can a person who truly cares about this country and his future progeny who can truly learn what Obama did, no just MSM buzz words and regurgitation, and not decide that is the last thing they want to leave their offspring in. People are also too lost in virtue signaling and self righteous self advertising of how colorblind each person is and who is colorblindest that they can't even determine a line where they will decide, if crossed, PCness must suddenly take a back burner or catastrophe awaits.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

Lol
Idiot's think unfit is a standard
Please source unfit?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Then again, I just realized how silly I sound. I just got to how I'm a liar and an idiot. I didn't know till just now. I'l go with I am an idiot since I was under the impression we were just sharing opposing ideas, not flinging poo at each other and reducing ourselves to nothing short of nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Chicken# #2 it is.

Like the chicken#s unable to speak to hillary bashers?
Those chickenshts ?
#knowyourown

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't think the 25th amendment or impeachment count as removing the President by foul means... they both require votes in Congress (the 25th amendment requires a 2/3 vote if the President thinks he is okay), and by the time a President is voted out of office by a clear majority in Congress / the Senate, it is only fair that he or she mans up and leaves. I don't see a deep state here, I see an incompetent man facing the consequences.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Can I say, it's time for a third party?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I literally typed "what is the" into the google...

the first suggested result good lord.

Its like its scripted.

There is collusion they are just looking in the wrong place..
"We are the collusion we've been waiting for..."
I couldn't resist ...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

If they ever get close ... the people will eliminate the threat themselves.

The 2nd was put to sleep for a long time.

President Trump is waking it up.

If they somehow succeed, they will die shortly afterwards.

When you say "they will die shortly afterwards" you mean the Untied States Armed Forces?
Really?
Cuz I know you guys occupied a building at a forest preserve for a few weeks and stuff, but defeating the United States of America in an armed conflict seems a big step up.

The 25th amendment is in the constitution for a reason.

If Trump becomes a danger to the country with his full-retard angry over-grown oompa-loompa routine and the cabinet he chose and appointed himself says enough is enough, then that is the way it goes. Tough Sh87 to any disappointed whack jobs. The USA has dealt with Al-Qaida, Osama Bin Laden, Timothy McVeigh et al. They can deal with internet tough guys even if they have guns stashed in their parents basement.

edit on 9-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefJesseB
Can I say, it's time for a third party?

You can't go off script, get back in your box...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join