It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements

The only falacy is believing that Trump isn't unfit for office. Lawyers know it, Government officials know it, professors know it, journalists know it, ambassadors know it, historians know it, even people in his own party and own administration know it and are proclaiming it, but somehow you know better than all of them. Even his own lawyer admits that perjury and impeachment are very likely.

You are either an idiot or a liar, I'll let you decide which.

🤣 and the best part is that he is your President. 🤣

The insult at the end was classy bro.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: UKTruth

That is a good point, we would get Pence. So I guess the bottom line is, hopefully, conservatives don't literally get up and arm themselves if the 25th is invoked.

They wont arm themselves and do anything, except maybe talk trash on the internet.

Look at it this way: The Right Wing gets pissed because Trump is removed from office. They grab their guns and run out on to the front lawn in order to start the "rebellion", or the "taking back of the republic".

Ok. Now what? Who do they shoot? How do they tell who the evil Lefties are and who the god-fearing, America-loving Trump supporters are? Do they ask each person and shoot according to how they answer?

No. They are dumb, but not that dumb. A few idiots may arm themselves and shoot up a Democrat office or two, but that's about it. We will read about them in the news and we will all move on.

This Right Wing, 2nd amendment macho talk is nothing more than talk and it is more likely they get themselves killed than any other goal.

Do yourself a solid a go to a local militia meeting. I think you would be surprised and maybe a little afraid of the level of organization and the intel they actually have. These people are not all the dumb rednecks you seem to think. They are current military, retired military, and have deep connections

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

No, the fallacy here is you believing opinions to be fact.

Unfit is something to be proven medically.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are you all surprised? A reality tv celebrity and born multi-millionaire was elected. Not only that, the guy never had a genius plan.He has just been winging it.

No better than a career politician like Hillary, but still.

I'm just suprised at how easily trump got your respect and kept it despite being so unhinged.

It just goes to show how easily people will fall in line to their party, leader or deemed authority. Trump proved that even the people that call people "sheep" can be hearded just as well.

If anything, trump was a genius move to crush the growing anti-elite conspiracy movement. Make groups like the alt-right a laughing stock when their pseudo-anti world order president turns out to be a bumbling bafoon.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Was that not something they tried to use on the sitting president in designated survivor.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Unfit is something to be proven medically

In Star Trek, not in the constitution. Pence and the cabinet can remove him.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

If they ever get close ... the people will eliminate the threat themselves.

The 2nd was put to sleep for a long time.

President Trump is waking it up.

If they somehow succeed, they will die shortly afterwards.

The blowback would be terminally hazardous.

P

So if Trump is removed from office through constitutional means, you and your buddies are going to take up arms and rebel against the US, it's people and the constitution?

Well, that's interesting.

I'll keep an eye on the news. I'm sure we will be seeing you on it very soon.

Wow. How could it possibly be constitutional. How could you guys now think this is ok. How do you not see it for the"WITCH HUNT "it is?

Now you guys start acting all nonchalant like its not just the obvious next step because everything else has failed.

Its like greedy relatives wanting to claim their rich uncle is unfit because he wont die fast enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that saying PENCE will be President after Trump is 25th'd out of here?

He would be, but I really doubt he'd be as much of a threat as most think he'd be. He comes off as a LOT of bark, but nil on the bite. Or in plainer English, talks a lot, but doesn't have the spine to enact much beyond carting his wife around with him wherever women will be.

Most people I know from a variety of party affiliations think he'd amount to being a Republican Carter. Not horrible, but not really much else beyond being a placeholder waiting out the term for the next guy, either.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Do yourself a solid a go to a local militia meeting. I think you would be surprised and maybe a little afraid of the level of organization and the intel they actually have. These people are not all the dumb rednecks you seem to think. They are current military, retired military, and have deep connections

I know many, many militia members and have even been invited to speak at a few meetings on a specific topic.

Let me give you a bit of insight: The militias are gun clubs where they get together, show off their hardware and talk a whole lot of trash about things they know very little about.

They get together on the weekends, run around the woods acting like they are conducting "drills" and that's about it.

But let's assume I am completely wrong about that and they do decide to take action.

Who are they going to go after? How do they decide who the enemy is?

For a group of well-organized, well-connected people, I've yet to find one militia member that can answer that question.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Wow. How could it possibly be constitutional. How could you guys now think this is ok. How do you not see it for the"WITCH HUNT "it is?

It's constitutional because there is a means written within the constitution to remove a president if needed.

That is why it's called an amendment. It's an amendment to the constitution.

Now you guys start acting all nonchalant like its not just the obvious next step because everything else has failed.

Well, I would hate to see him removed from office, but there is a process for that if the need arises. Do you dispute that?

As far as the "everything else has failed" aspect, I don't care. That's irrelevant and just whining on your part.

Its like greedy relatives wanting to claim their rich uncle is unfit because he wont die fast enough.

No. It's not like that and shows the poor understanding you have of the situation.
edit on 8-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

WE ELECTED HIM TO SAVE US FROM YOU

Hear Hear

How arrogant of them. First they didn't believe anyone would vote for him. Next they tried to minimize our votes by claiming we were all "Russian trolls/robots." Then they tried to ridicule us for it by falsely & maliciously labeling us "racists" or "sexists." Now they think it is their place to remove him?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

WE ELECTED HIM TO SAVE US FROM YOU

Hear Hear

How arrogant of them. First they didn't believe anyone would vote for him. Next they tried to minimize our votes by claiming we were all "Russian trolls/robots." Then they tried to ridicule us for it by falsely & maliciously labeling us "racists" or "sexists." Now they think it is their place to remove him?

Yes, it is our constitutional right to remove anyone from elected office if they are not capable or willing to do the job, or have been found to have violated laws/constitutional duties.

Whether or not you and others see Trump as a savior is irrelevant and the very reason why we have the rights we do.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are halfway correct. There are those that just go to show off their newest acquisition, and yes they run drills in the woods, but their is a hierarchy. There are higher ups I’ve only heard about, but here’s one thing you might be overlooking? Do you think Trump wouldn’t tell us who the enemy is? Do you think he will go silently into the night?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

There are those that just go to show off their newest acquisition, and yes they run drills in the woods, but their is a hierarchy.

Of course there is a hierarchy. That does not dispute what I said.

There are higher ups I’ve only heard about, but here’s one thing you might be overlooking? Do you think Trump wouldn’t tell us who the enemy is? Do you think he will go silently into the night?

And you, or the militia. will take up arms to go after those Trump himself claims to be the enemy?

Will Trump name each person specifically, or are we just going to have the militia go after groups of people, based on their positions (media,politicians) or just their political beliefs in general?

I have not overlooked that possibility. I've heard it many times. Neither you, or any militia member, seems to be able to be very specific about who their enemy is.

I guess we will just await the orders from Heir Trump. Then this war will pop off, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.google.com... DXEQ_AUICigB&biw=640&bih=314#imgrc=vwLkJ_3PcGDXiM:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So you can't answer the question either, huh? You just link to a google page of memes calling others morons?

Expected.

Chicken#, but expected.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you can't answer the question either, huh? You just link to a google page of memes calling others morons?

Expected.

Chicken#, but expected.

Lol, it triggered you.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Expected.

Chicken#, but expected.

Lol, it triggered you.

Can you answer it?

I know it's fun and all to toss around the word "trigger" when you have nothing else to add, but you can answer it, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just as fun as calling members chicken #.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join