It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
WE ELECTED HIM TO SAVE US FROM YOU, NOT FOR YOU TO SAVE US FROM HIM

Perfect. This should be our new mantra

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can someone explain to me one thing that Trump has actually done that puts us on the path to destruction, that even remotely makes the country worst than in 2016?

How about not pushing a globalist agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can someone explain to me one thing that Trump has actually done that puts us on the path to destruction, that even remotely makes the country worst than in 2016?

How about not pushing a globalist agenda.

Well yes we can go to war with Russia and Iran while we bend over and take it from China, EU, NAFTA etc..

Out of all of them China is the biggest threat as they want to mold the US after their ideology while gaining control over much of the world as a Governmental technocrat. They want to control everything and the internet is a great tool for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Although I think invoking the 25th amendment is crazy, threatening to overthrow a liberal government with violence is just as ridiculous. That's the kind of thing Muslim terrorists do.
edit on 08pmSat, 08 Sep 2018 13:04:09 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: pheonix358

Although I think invoking the 25th amendment is crazy, threatening to overthrow a liberal government with violence is just as ridiculous. That's the kind of thing Muslim terrorists do.

What do you mean 'a liberal govt?'.

You do understand that if the 25th fantasy ever turned into reality to remove President Trump, you wouldn't get a liberal govt., right?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is a good point, we would get Pence. So I guess the bottom line is, hopefully, conservatives don't literally get up and arm themselves if the 25th is invoked.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: notsure1

If they ever get close ... the people will eliminate the threat themselves.

The 2nd was put to sleep for a long time.

President Trump is waking it up.

If they somehow succeed, they will die shortly afterwards.

The blowback would be terminally hazardous.

P

So if Trump is removed from office through constitutional means, you and your buddies are going to take up arms and rebel against the US, it's people and the constitution?

Well, that's interesting.

I'll keep an eye on the news. I'm sure we will be seeing you on it very soon.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So if Trump is removed from office through constitutional means, you and your buddies are going to take up arms and rebel against the US, it's people and the constitution?

i asked as well

lets say they do get it done legally via the 25th how does that make anyone a traitor?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That is a good point, we would get Pence. So I guess the bottom line is, hopefully, conservatives don't literally get up and arm themselves if the 25th is invoked.

They wont arm themselves and do anything, except maybe talk trash on the internet.

Look at it this way: The Right Wing gets pissed because Trump is removed from office. They grab their guns and run out on to the front lawn in order to start the "rebellion", or the "taking back of the republic".

Ok. Now what? Who do they shoot? How do they tell who the evil Lefties are and who the god-fearing, America-loving Trump supporters are? Do they ask each person and shoot according to how they answer?

No. They are dumb, but not that dumb. A few idiots may arm themselves and shoot up a Democrat office or two, but that's about it. We will read about them in the news and we will all move on.

This Right Wing, 2nd amendment macho talk is nothing more than talk and it is more likely they get themselves killed than any other goal.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Where did that member say they were going to do that?

I read "people" not "I" so I think you need to stop making things up.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i asked as well

lets say they do get it done legally via the 25th how does that make anyone a traitor?

I don't think it matters if it is done constitutionally or not. These guys do not care about the constitution or the principles in which our Republic and democracy are founded upon.

Read the OP. It becomes quite clear that they are not defending a politician or political ideologies. They are defending a religious belief and a savior that was lifted up to save them from the evils of the rest of us.

That religious fanaticism comes before anything else, including the constitution and the rules it puts in place.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's incredible, I know. One of the problems, other than the education system rendering everyone in the nation who is younger than about 30 years old a complete simpleton. And because of that they haven't even rudimentary knowledge of the most elementary subjects much less thjngs like government, economics, political science, law, etc. But they have been handicapped for life with the perfect combination of what we have seen from most of the middle East for ages, the intentional absence of instruction of critical thinking in schools, and that goes hand in hand with a gullibility that the average intelligent person wouldn't think possible. But it must be understood that escaping being naΓ―ve and looking at pieces of evidence to generate an original hypothesis, a higher level of blooms taxonomy, and not just settling for repeating what the majority and therefore correct groups of people are saying.

It is like an experiment I remember being conducted way back when that proved although we wouldn't think it could possibly be so, packing or filling a backpack is a learned behavior. Never modeling or teaching it to a child yields a jr high student who literally is using his foot to cram a sixth textbook into a little Jansport or Turing an 8 1/2 by 11 clipboard every which way wondering why he cannot carry it in the pencil pouch. Believe it or not, the ability to put things into a bag is learned.

And that's where you need to look at these rather abrasively hateful giddy impeachy crowd saying things like Trump was in the middle of twelve lawsuits when he was elected and is a crime Lord and he is Hitler and racist and definitely going to be proven a criminal and has so much stacked against him you people who don't believe that are his babies...they can't even see the gross falacy in each of those statements nor does it seem they can perceive the nuances that make all they imply and reality night and day. They never learned to think independently or at higher levels of blooms tax. And where we can sit here wondering why they won't see what we do, they are incapable of it more often than not. Not unwilling.

It's sad when you think about it. May as well be the Muslims who say the Koran proves Islam is the true faith since nobody could pen such a perfect book if not influenced by God...and yes that is one of if not thee most widely repeated reasonings they offer without having learned HOW to reflect upon that claim.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Sorry to hear that the light went out on your refrigerator.

Rosenstein told Trump last week he is not a target in Russia probe

www.reuters.com...

Rosenstein: "No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rosenstein Says No Allegation Russian Acts Altered Election Outcome

www.bloomberg.com...

Fairly certain that there are some people who will believe in Russian
meddling and collusion no matter what Mueller's SC finds, just as
they have done with the election.

They might as well be living in a fantasy land, where Hillary is queen.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I did use a question mark, did I not?

I was asking a question and I assumed they were including themselves in that statement, as they are not in a position to claim what others "people" would do in such a situation.

So I did not make anything up. The member said what they said and if they are not including themselves, then my point about being just macho BS is further validated.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I was asking a question and I assumed they were including themselves in that statement, as they are not in a position to claim what others "people" would do in such a situation.

So I did not make anything up. The member said what they said and if they are not including themselves, then my point about being just macho BS is further validated.

Uh huh.

πŸ™„

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Uh huh.

πŸ™„

As expected.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Conservatives (and liberals) are already armed.
If they determine that any successful attempt to remove the President has been done by foul means then it could be argued that they have a right to forcibly eject the sitting govt.

Here are some views on the subject:
www.debate.org...

edit on 8/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Uh huh.

πŸ™„

As expected.

Lol, I won't get trapped in your little games.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Uh huh.

πŸ™„

As expected.

Lol, I won't get trapped in your little games.

True. You got trapped in your own.

edit on 8-9-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join