It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I know I would be pretty upset if a democratically elected president became illegitimately removed

How is following a constitutional process illegitimate?

This just shows how deluded Trump supporters are, you guys worship him and support him to the death no matter how bad it is for the country or the world. Supporting a politican over the country, especially a corrupt one, is wrong if not treasonous.

THIS coming from YOU.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: DJW001

So, in other words, you've got nothing.

So, in other words, you refuse to see the obvious. Trump said he believes Putin rather than his own intelligence agencies. This means he is either an idiot, a Russian puppet, or both.

Sounds like hyperbole to me. And then you guys run with it as if.....

I have zero faith in the US intelligence agencies.

Under Bush, so did you. How many innocent Iraqi lives were lost during Shock and Awe? Did we believe the official US body count?

Now that its Trump, Hollywood Hogan is once again Hulk Hogan with full blond goatee.

LMAO!!!!

Its all just so absurd.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It's what I've been saying.

Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump so insiders are whispering the 25th Amendment in order to get rid of him because there is no other option other than having him JFK'd.

And I'm sure there are plenty of unhinged leftists that are willing to resort to that.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump so insiders are whispering the 25th Amendment

How could anyone possibly say there's nothing on Trump?! He is a crime lord, money laundering, constitution violating, fascist disaster who is deeply tied to communists and dictators. No President has ever been more impeachable than Trump.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump so insiders are whispering the 25th Amendment

How could anyone possibly say there's nothing on Trump?! He is a crime lord, money laundering, constitution violating, fascist disaster who is deeply tied to communists and dictators. No President has ever been more impeachable than Trump.

You're post is an example of irrationality pervasive through the political sphere.

Thank you for validating the point I was making.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Irrationality? The man came into office with 12 lawsuits against him, and now he has several more including that his foundation is a criminal enterprise. But go ahead and call truth irrationality.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Irrationality? The man came into office with 12 lawsuits against him, and now he has several more including that his foundation is a criminal enterprise. But go ahead and call truth irrationality.

Because irrational people filed lawsuits does not validate the irrationality.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

When losing an argument make sure to throw out fascist whenever possible

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Ummm, the idiots who want him invoked via the 25th are the people Trump brought into his administration. His own people. He hires the best people!

Sure, blame liberals.
edit on 8-9-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ha Ha yeah its his own staff saying it.

Oh and the russian thingy..... thats not done yet...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

if he is incapacitated they will vote to get him out. They are not members of some deluded fan club and this is not a popularity contest.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I cant wait until Robert Mueller answers that question for you. Since we are not privy to anything he has except what we discern from what he has already done asking us does no good except for you to claim oh there's nothing. Haha. Is the light on in your refrigerator when you close the door?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
The same intel he's asking to investigate the New York Times op ed author? That intel community?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Lol wut? So you, or fellow conservatives, will become domestic terrorists if Trump is ever removed? Frankly, it’s the right wing way and we all know some idiot right wingers will become violent if their Dear Leader is removed. Those who choose a path of violence against their own citizens will be put down quickly by law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm an ardent Trump supporter...or rather I was. Trump acts like he's the smartest one in any room and that what he's doing in office is always right. The problem I have with this kind of rhetoric is that it's not consistent with the facts.

Staffers close to him are dropping like flies. His lawyers claim he's a lying liar with no scruples. His wife is strangely absent through all of this when she should be standing by her husband. Investigations into more Trump staffers continue while others are carted off to jail.

In my eyes, Trump is not a good judge of character and tends to surround himself with less than ideal people at best, and criminals at worst. This is a scary proposition because it makes you wonder what else has he missed and if that "what else" will be something far worse than just an investigation.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I cant wait until Robert Mueller answers that question for you. Since we are not privy to anything he has except what we discern from what he has already done asking us does no good except for you to claim oh there's nothing. Haha. Is the light on in your refrigerator when you close the door?

Sorry to hear that the light went out on your refrigerator.

Rosenstein told Trump last week he is not a target in Russia probe

www.reuters.com...

Rosenstein: "No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rosenstein Says No Allegation Russian Acts Altered Election Outcome

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So we are on to invoking the 25th.

Protesting , begging and threatening the electoral college didnt work.

Impeachment because of Russian collusion didnt work.

So the obvious next step for these idiots is start screaming "invoke the 25th". It would be comical if it wasnt so serious.

Every pundit is running a story on why we need to invoke it or why people are talking about it.

They are so frikin desperate its actually funny to watch.

Talking about how they need to protect the country from him.

Well listen here you stupid ,arrogant pieces of dog excrement .

WE ELECTED HIM TO SAVE US FROM YOU , NOT FOR YOU TO SAVE US FROM HIM.

Great thing about the 25th, Trump would then be unfit to be tried in court.

This straw grasping thin

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Really? You need us to get the list for you? Why cant you look it up yourself?

I know.

Wanna know?

It will be confirmed that DJW is correct.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

DJW correct about what?

Here's what I know that you obviously don't...

Alan Dershowitz: 'You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power'

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 8-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join