It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you.
Thank You.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Just to be sure it is fully understood, the exact same votes that are not there in order to impeach are somehow magically there to decide Trump is too mentally or physically impaired to remain President?

There needs to be some serious assessments handed out like candy for mental competency but I don’t think Trump or even a majority of Congress is first in line.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Impeachment because of Russian collusion didnt work.

Has not happened yet. Which endgame do you prefer? Your idol is a senile idiot who cannot fulfill his constitutional duties, or your idol is a corrupt and avaricious traitor who sold his country out to a hostile foreign power? (Both appear to be true, but "optics" are important.)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Has not happened yet. Which endgame do you prefer? Your idol is a senile idiot who cannot fulfill his constitutional duties, or your idol is a corrupt and avaricious traitor who sold his country out to a hostile foreign power? (Both appear to be true, but "optics" are important.)

I can't wait to hear your explanations for either of the above. How did Trump sell us out to Russia? What special privileges is Trump giving them?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ginsburg, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer...

Dangerous game being played because those names would have a hard time at a pass/fail test as subjective as mental competency.

A few good optical illusions would probably send some of them baying at the moon.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

If they ever get close ... the people will eliminate the threat themselves.

The 2nd was put to sleep for a long time.

President Trump is waking it up.

If they somehow succeed, they will die shortly afterwards.

The blowback would be terminally hazardous.

P

And you win the award for "most murderous sounding psycho" of the day.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ginsburg, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer...

Dangerous game being played because those names would have a hard time at a pass/fail test as subjective as mental competency.

I agree with you about Pelosi. She needs to go. Schumer is Trump's worst nightmare: a New York Jew he can't buy.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I can't wait to hear your explanations for either of the above. How did Trump sell us out to Russia? What special privileges is Trump giving them?

Comments?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I asked you to tell me in your own words. What is it that you think Trump is backing here?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I asked you to tell me in your own words. What is it that you think Trump is backing here?

Россия и Владимир Владимирович Путин. He still has not informed Congress what he agreed to with former KGB officer Putin. As for his mental state....

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So, in other words, you've got nothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So, in other words, you've got nothing.

So, in other words, you refuse to see the obvious. Trump said he believes Putin rather than his own intelligence agencies. This means he is either an idiot, a Russian puppet, or both.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

This says a lot about US Intel Agencies that can't be trusted.

So what? He is supposed to trust the Intel group that is trying to oust him.

Seriously?

P

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I know I would be pretty upset if a democratically elected president became illegitimately removed

How is following a constitutional process illegitimate?

This just shows how deluded Trump supporters are, you guys worship him and support him to the death no matter how bad it is for the country or the world. Supporting a politican over the country, especially a corrupt one, is wrong if not treasonous.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Our intelligence agencies haven't given Trump any reason to be trusted. We're talking about our intelligence agencies that have been involved in their own meddling of elections, a history of money laundering, a history of spying on Americans illegally, and a history of gun and drug trafficking that dates back to the Vietnam War.

The truth is, neither can be trusted and our intelligence agencies deserve Trump's comments after announcing the Russian indictments a few days before he left to meet with Putin. He knows they are working against him and he's just pushing back until he can drain the swamp.

edit on 8-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

LOL, I can't wait to hear the next fantasy called out by the MSM, and you suddenly being all in on whatever that might be. Why think for yourself when you can take option B, and let CNN do that part of your day. Damn dude, let me know when you can see the bottom.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Our intelligence agencies haven't given Trump any reason to be trusted. We're talking about our intelligence agencies that have been involved in their own meddling of elections, a history of money laundering, and a history of gun and drug trafficking that dates back to the Vietnam War.

Further than that. Thing is: they have always acted on what they believed, rightly or wrongly, to be in the best interests of the United States of America.

The truth is, neither can be trusted and our intelligence agencies deserve Trump's comments after announcing the Russian indictments a few days before he left to meet with Putin. He knows they are working against him and he's just pushing back until he can drain the swamp.

They are working against the enemies of the United States of America, and if Trump thinks that includes him, that should tell you something. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, in just one year, more Trump appointed officials have had to resign because of corruption than in the past several administrations combined.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The only idiot is the one who currently acts like one...Trump. You fail to recognize the people who secretly spoke about invoking the 25th are conservatives who are his senior advisers that he hired, lol! What more does this idiot have to do for Americans like you to see the 800lb gorilla in the room? It doesn't take a psychologist to realize Trump has some major issues regarding his mental state and his competency about democracy and how our government works.

I would think most Trump supporters who have school aged children would be pissed=off if their child was bullied. I would think the thought of making excuses for a bully would make parents blood boil. Well here's a President of the United States, a 70 year-old man who is serving as a role model for bullies. Is this the role model you want your children to follow?

Sure, this doesn't represent his policy issues but it definitely reflects the moral pulse of America! It's not his only disgusting character flaw! His constant need of praise, attention, and not taking responsibility for his own actions are additional glaring red flags. We can also mention his many racial toned statements, and the many women who have accused him of unwanted sexual advances. It's clear he also engaged in extramarital affairs! So ask yourself, can you honestly sit down with your child and justify these poor character traits as being something that they should emulate?
If your answer is no, than why would you support anyone with these traits let alone the President of the United States?

It's not only his character, but his praise for totalitarian leaders! This is a quote from Trump himself of Kim Jong Un...

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean he’s the strong head. Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks, and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

Don't kid yourself, but Trump would love to rule the U.S. as a dictator. His constant attacks on a free press and his rhetoric "they're the enemy of the people" is clearly a desire for authoritarian rule. You and the rest of Trump supporters are blindly regurgitating his ignorant denial of his guilt. An innocent person doesn't have anything to hide. If he's not guilty of anything, why not let the investigation take its course?

I can't believe we still have 40% of Americans still supporting a President who lies to them on a daily basis, and his own senior advisers are sounding the alarm of his threat to our democracy! We're Americans, we should be above this type of immoral display by our leaders. Here's a president who has sexually harassed women, yet some women still support him?? I can bet if this was a female President who ridiculed men, she would be lucky to receive 10% of the male vote.

I've lived through 11 presidents in my life and never would have thought a president who clearly shows a threat to our democracy and lacks any sense of credibility would be able to still occupy the office as long as Trump has. I don't care what political party Americans are affiliated with. There comes a time where Country and our American values comes first! Whatever good Trump has done, doesn't justify his ignorance, lack of credibility and a threat to our democracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, in just one year, more Trump appointed officials have had to resign because of corruption than in the past several administrations combined.

Please share that complete list with us.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I know I would be pretty upset if a democratically elected president became illegitimately removed

How is following a constitutional process illegitimate?

im wondering this too.

let me qualify by saying me being curious and asking questions does not mean i want this 25th # to happen so please all supporters just save it.

i am curious as to why the supporters are in mild freak out mode over it. why the left politicians are idiots for calling for it?

IF this happens through the process of the 25th it would be a legal process correct?

just like how trump was legally elected as we are so often reminded....

IF he is removed citing the 25th and the process is on the level, what exactly is the problem?

we keep hearing the argument he was elected... get over it.

so you would all accept the same argument correct?

he was legally removed...... get over it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join