It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

you will be prayed for.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Trump is 25thd, Pence becomes President, the People (of course not all) 2nd, martial law is declared and the Government ends as We know it.

That could be the end game.

edit on 11-9-2018 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: notsure1

Impeachment because of Russian collusion didnt work.

Has not happened yet. Which endgame do you prefer? Your idol is a senile idiot who cannot fulfill his constitutional duties, or your idol is a corrupt and avaricious traitor who sold his country out to a hostile foreign power? (Both appear to be true, but "optics" are important.)

LOL...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR REMOVAL? NOT LIKING THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A REASON.

YOU PPL ARE INSANE.

Well Mr. Caps Lock, speaking of insanity, I never actually voiced support for invoking the 25th Amendment now did I? HOWEVER, if you were to talk to me like a human being instead of raging with your shift key mashed down I'd be more willing to explain to you why Trump's own cabinet members (again, not me) discussed invoking the Amendment.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Uranium One: Investigated. Nothing illegal
Benghazi: Investigated for months at taxpayer expense. Nothing illegal.
Solyndra: Legitimate subsidy, company failed. Nothing illegal.
Fast & Furious: Investigated. Botched clandestine program. Stupid, but legal.
IRS targeting: Investigated. Nothing provable.
Cash to Iran: Agreement to halt Iranian nuclear arms research. Yielded positive results. Scrapped by Trump.
Rigging primary against Bernie: Internal party matter. Nothing illegal.
Illegally storing emails: Investigated for months at taxpayer expense. Internal State Department matter. Nothing illegal.
Paying for a fake dossier: Not yet proven "fake." Legitimate oppo research. Nothing illegal.
Lying under oath: In reference to whom?
Spying on Trump: Not done. Should have been done for national security.

Trump is not under investigation, his campaign is. Eight indictments. That's a lot of "witches."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Who ever that insignificant human is, they are pretty uninformed You might try a different idol in the future. One who knows something.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Lies. Wages are stagnant. And trump is again taking credit where credit is due someone else.

What a SURPRISE!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who ever that insignificant human is, they are pretty uninformed You might try a different idol in the future. One who knows something.

"Charlie Kirk's" photo looks like a stock photograph of a "smiling and friendly white man."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Lies. Wages are stagnant. And trump is again taking credit where credit is due someone else.

What a SURPRISE!!!

Oh, yeah. I forgot that Reuters, CNBC, CNN, etc are Alt-Right propaganda outlets pumping Trump's numbers...

How's the weather in cloud cuckoo land?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR REMOVAL? NOT LIKING THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A REASON.

YOU PPL ARE INSANE.

Well Mr. Caps Lock, speaking of insanity, I never actually voiced support for invoking the 25th Amendment now did I? HOWEVER, if you were to talk to me like a human being instead of raging with your shift key mashed down I'd be more willing to explain to you why Trump's own cabinet members (again, not me) discussed invoking the Amendment.

Trump's cabinet members? You mean the long seeking never reaching "spineless" GOP?
People were well aware of the "Never Trump" GOP long before his election. Anyone who believes the 25th should be invoked is a propagandist fool.
Just read the requirements for it to be invoked and the fine print. It's a nothing clause that requires alot more substance than the declaration of even his closest Ally stating "oh he more nuttzy than a squirrel"

This whole thread isn't about how anyone might react or who would rebel over constitutionally protected procedure and you know that.
This is about the Russian collusion conspiracy of the left wing crackpots falling into the cracks and jumping on any idea that sounds good to the ignorant masses who never bothered to read a book in their lives but think listening to such drivel makes them "smart" or "educated" when it sounds acoustically good in their own delusional echo chamber!
By the medical diagnosis needed to invoke the 25th it stands to reason why no one has ever managed to knock a potus before on such a matter. If you could prove such diagnosis it would stand to reason that anyone who could be effected by it would never have gotten close to being president to begin with!
It is such an obvious ruse and yet you defend it blindly as the toad in a well who never hath seen the sea.

You are simply using this discussion as a platform to attack the right wing over a few opinions of those who do not or will not accept such a move without 100 per cent certain proof that it applies.

Yes it is constitutional.
Yes it is legal.
But that does not change the motive behind such an idea.... That motive being one hundred percent partisan and two hundred percent desperate in it's reasoning.

The fact that it was even brought up shows nothing of reason by his cabinet but spineless brown nosing in order to cater to the left. The same spinelessness they displayed in September 2016.

One minute you and your I'll are lauding the corruption in his cabinet members being indicted, laughing and high fiving like school children with a Whoopi bag.

The next you are defending them as the "sword of Truth" when in their fear of personal indictment or their skeletons being brought out next causes them to backpedal as only a coward would do in order to avoid their rejection of a restaurant dinner!

It's pathetic. Desperate even.
And sadly hypocritical of not only yourself but everyone here who hates Trump
You have revealed your cherry picking nature in this thread, by writing off their cabinets claims as untrustworthy one moment and suddenly when they make up any story that suits your invested political bias you all act like you support them and yet complain that we don't see the so called version of Truth that is actually your confirmation bias screaming for attention!

You know what society used to call your type? Sycophants...

You sir, lack not only conviction, but you also lack integrity and the virtue to stand by your own claims to truth or Justice!

Your claims to have weight in this thread by claiming "well his own people" show a shallow foundation built of the softest sand easily washed away by the tide of good reason.

And that is why you fail to change minds, because your arguments lack the solidarity needed to change the current.

But go on, make a reply that doesn't even matching in comparison intellectually but instead tried to strawman me. It's the reason I hardly ever reply to anyone that comments. If you cannot form an innovative response then it is hardly worth my time.

So you will have the last word, but I doubt it will be worthy of response. A good parent does not engage the ignorant child.
As I will not bother with the intellectual under achiever....
But good luck

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Just read the requirements for it to be invoked and the fine print. It's a nothing clause that requires alot more substance than the declaration of even his closest Ally stating "oh he more nuttzy than a squirrel"

It was left intentionally vague so that it can be invoked in a wide variety of circumstances. The present circumstance is one such.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

What a SURPRISE!!!

If anybody lied, it was as usual Hillary, in her false "predictions" during the campaign regarding the economic outcome of the policies Trump was promoting during the election. The economic performance of US Steel post Trump election is a perfect example: moribund during the Hillary-Obama economic ignorance years, very successful under Trump.
Well, either lies or plain stupidity and ignorance on Hillary's part.
Or maybe just mental problems (NO surprise there....):

edit on 18-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14   >>

join