It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But please stop pretending this isn't motivated by partisan politics, as it most assuredly is.

The GOP's defense of Trump is politically motivated. They are turning a blind eye to erratic behavior, foolish policies, and overt corruption in the hopes of furthering their agenda. Objective observers see that Trump is a menace to the global order.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: seagull

But please stop pretending this isn't motivated by partisan politics, as it most assuredly is.

The GOP's defense of Trump is politically motivated. They are turning a blind eye to erratic behavior, foolish policies, and overt corruption in the hopes of furthering their agenda. Objective observers see that Trump is a menace to the global order.

how do you know? Is it because you were there, or are you basing your "knowledge" off of propaganda?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

how do you know? Is it because you were there, or are you basing your "knowledge" off of propaganda?

I am basing it on their actions. Nunes cherry picked records to misrepresent the FBI's FISA process. Why do that if you are interested in national security and public trust in our institutions? I don't think Nunes is (consciously) a Russian agent, so why would he do that? Note how mainstream Republicans and conservative media keep pointing out that the emperor has no clothes. The GOP is taking a great risk with the future of their party.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Misrepresent the FISA process?

Seems like you are misunderstanding the whole scam that the FISA process was. Or as you said, turning a blind eye. All you have are opinions. Please deal with facts for once.

Objective observers see that Trump is a menace to the global order.

More like delusional liberals.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Misrepresent the FISA process? Seems like you are misunderstanding the whole scam that the FISA process was. Or as you said, turning a blind eye. All you have are opinions. Please deal with facts for once.

Deal with facts?

Ok.

Can you provide the clear evidence that shows the FISA process was a scam in this case?

Not conjecture. Not speculation or a link to some Right Wing nutter site. Let's take your advise and deal with only the cold, hard facts and the laws that apply.

So prove it.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you decided to ignore all the past evidences pointing to irregularities on the FISA process, then that's on you. You do the research IF you're interested to know the truth. Which it's clear you're not by your posts.

Left Wing nutter sites won't show you this so feel free to believe whatever you want.

What's your opinion on this?

Newly released text messages and documents obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee reveal that senior members of the FBI and Department of Justice led a coordinated effort to leak unverified information to the press regarding alleged collusion with Russia to damage President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a letter sent by the committee to the DOJ Monday.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

If you decided to ignore all the past evidences pointing to irregularities on the FISA process, then that's on you. You do the research IF you're interested to know the truth. Which it's clear you're not by your posts.

I was taking your advise and only wanted to deal with facts. Hard facts.

Considering that you seem to know the truth and have made up you mind, being a person that deals with facts, I was simply asking you for the hard facts you have been presented with that prove beyond a shadow of doubt what the facts are.

Can you do that?

Left Wing nutter sites won't show you this so feel free to believe whatever you want.

I do not want to believe. I want the facts so that I know for sure.

You have the facts, right? You wouldn't of made a stupid comment chastising someone else about facts when you do not have all the facts yourself, did you?

What's your opinion on this?

We're dealing with facts here. Remember?

My opinion is meaningless, as you have the clear evidence and facts and are going to enlighten us dummies so that we too will know the truth.

Right?

You have those irrefutable facts, right? You weren't just taking out of your ass, like someone oblivious to their own ignorance, were you?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're so boring.

You don't want facts, you want to be the last one to argue.

That's okay buddy, everything will be okay.

Facts are out there for whoever wants to know the truth. If you don't, don't expect me to waste my time providing you the facts you'll just ignore or call fake news.

Everything else you said is your classic BS. Getting old already.
edit on 11/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You're so boring.

That may be true, but at least I am not full of myself, such as the person that is ridiculing others for not dealing with facts, yet cannot seem to actually provide one single fact.

You don't want facts, you want to be the last one to argue.

I asked for facts. Still open to them.

Will you provide that?

That's okay buddy, everything will be okay. Facts are out there for whoever wants to know the truth. If you don't, don't expect me to waste my time providing you the facts you'll just ignore or call fake news.

Making excuses for your laziness and propensity for saying things you cannot prove?

Everything else you say is your classic BS. Getting old already.

It appears that it is not I that is full of #.

I made a simple request and you cannot follow through.

Again, it appears you were talking out of your ass and I can see why you would want to play it off as quick as you can. That is what dishonest people do.

I pity those that are so insecure in themselves that they have to lie like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: soberbacchus

And if the economy is so bad, why is Obama trying to take credit for it? Why aren't you guys all saying, "See? I told you he'd ruin it"?

The economy is not bad? I didn't say so.

It is better than it was a year ago.
A year ago it was better than the year prior.

That is the trend that spanned the last 6 years of Obama's term and now the first 18 months of Trump's.

It is the reality-denying argument that the economy was suffering under Pres. Obama, whilst it was doing great, that fails.

To be absolutely clear, YES, Pres. Obama's fiscal policy was slow, grounded, real growth.
This was for a calculated reason to avoid the BOOM AND BUST cycle.
Republicans like Reagan (via Trickle-Down) and Bush (via deregulation and tax breaks for the wealthy) trigger fast sugar highs that are ALWAYS followed by a BUST.
Pres. Obama's policy was slow and careful growth to avoid another disaster.

Look at unemployment below.

Carter had the OPEC crisis.

Then Ronald Reagan tried trickle down (sugar high), and handed off to Bush Senior.
Unemployment drops under Reagan and Bush Sr., but then BUSTS - Short term SUGAR HIGH.
Last couple years under Bush Sr. things go to hell and unemployment sky-rockets.

Clinton comes along and drops the Unemployment rate consistently and steady

and hands off to Bush Jr.
First couple years of Bush Jr. includes DOT-COM bubble bursting followed by 9-11.
Bush Jr. does what Reagan and his dad did. Tax Breaks for wealthy, Trickle Down and Deregulation of banking. SUGAR HIGH.
That leads to the free-wheeling, unregulated mortgage boom, banking crisis, bank bailout and "Great Recession".
Unemployment Rockets last year Bush Jr. in office.

Then that crisis is handed off to Pres. Obama.
Steady, solid recovery.

Trump is again going for SUGAR HIGH which always leads to a crash.

LOOK at the end of GOP terms below.
Always a spike in unemployment and economic crash when the Sugar High wears off.

President Obama?
Clinton?
BOTH handed off economies in good condition.

BUSH Sr. and JR? Both handed off Economies with rocketing unemployment (Sugar High - Crash)

Looking at the chart below and understanding that Trump is juicing the economy with Deregulation and Tax Breaks for the Wealthy and Corporations, just like Reagan and Bush.

What sucks double is that Trump didn't even have to juice the economy with a sugar high. Reagan/Bush and Bush Jr. at least were responding to downturns even if their solution was a temporary boom-bust (Reagan - Oil Crisis, Bush - 9-11 and dotcom bust)
What is Trump's excuse? It was growing slow and steady.

What comes next? Not complicated.

edit on 11-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It only "corrects" (ie "crashes") when taxes are raised and industries are overregulated? Gee, that's a real puzzler. What should we do...?

Looking at the chart below and understanding that Trump is juicing the economy with Deregulation and Tax Breaks for the Wealthy and Corporations, just like Reagan and Bush. 

During the campaign, the party line was that 3% growth was a dream. Those days were long gone. Hasn't happened since 2005. "Magic wand" time. Well, we're on pace for 3+% for the year...

Now, it's back to saying that over regulation and tax hikes will kill growth cycles. Well,.no kidding.

Blue Collar Jobs that are Never coming back

New Business Growth without 30% Corporate Tax Rates

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It only "corrects" (ie "crashes") when taxes are raised and industries are overregulated? Gee, that's a real puzzler. What should we do...?

?????

NOPE.

That makes no sense.

DE-regulation and the shuffling of money to Wall Street via tax breaks for the investor class at the expense of the Middle Class led to the last crash.

It created a sugar-high and when everybody realized that the capital they had been relying on was over-leveraged or fictional, the bubble popped.

How old were you during the great recession?

That steady drop in Unemployment and steady growth of GDP that followed during the recovery?
THAT was during the Obama Administration.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

During the campaign, the party line was that 3% growth was a dream. Those days were long gone. Hasn't happened since 2005. "Magic wand" time. Well, we're on pace for 3+% for the year...

Hard to have a serious conversation here when reality is not involved.

Are you confused or dishonest?

President Obama never said it would take a "Magic Wand" to hit 3% annual GDP growth.
He never said Trump would need a magic wand to hit 4% quarterly GDP growth.
It did not happen.
I know the idiot said stuff on twitter, but that does not make it real.

* Serious question, why does the President and his followers need to lie about economic numbers and quotes?

Trump invents Obama quote in tweet boasting of economic performance
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Here's the sound bite:

He is clearly incredulous. How's he going to do it? He doesn't have answers. Blah blah blah

Lookout! Jobs incoming!

If you can't extrapolate that to all the other dismissive "new normal is 2% growth", that's your issue.

I'm sure you meant Obama's "historically slow" recovery, having been the first president in history not to oversee a year of growth at or above 3%.

Speaking of making things up: "Trump's wage growth is awful!"

Plus wage growth 

WAGE GROWTH 
How the hell do you have falling wage growth along with increased demand as the Unemployment Rate drops? 

edit on 11-9-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No you are buying the crap that Nunes had for sale. There was nothing wrong with the FISA process. You shoudl look up what the findings of the investigation was.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

minimun wage jobs? Who wants them?
Wages are stagnant.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, they're terrible.

Or experiencing the highest growth in nine years... Whichever.

Keep watching MSNBC grams. We can count on you for up to date information!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There was nothing wrong with not having any hearings to issue the warrants?

Or the fact that the people who was working with the FBI/DOJ had CLEAR bias against Trump, in fact, wanted to "STOP HIM" (their words) to get to the presidency?

Or maybe the fact that they leaked FALSE information to the media to damage Trump?

Man I don't even know where do I start...

Of course you give a sh!t about if there was anything wrong or not, you just want to see Trump fall. Keep waiting.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR REMOVAL? NOT LIKING THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A REASON.

YOU PPL ARE INSANE.

(post by richapau removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join