It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invoking the 25th. Idiots..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

REAL GDP Growth Rate is what economists measure which accounts for inflation and actual dollars adjusted for their worth and purchasing power.

From Your source:

Trump's best:
Jun 30, 2018 2.89%

President Obama's Best:

Jun 30, 2015 3.37%
Mar 31, 2015 3.81%
Sep 30, 2014 3.04%
Sep 30, 2010 3.18%

www.multpl.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Actually I voted for Hillary. I was scared she would murder me if I didn’t

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Plus wage growth

WAGE GROWTH
How the hell do you have falling wage growth along with increased demand as the Unemployment Rate drops?

By moving money to 1% via lopsided tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol
Argue about anything except the 25th.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You mean in eight years Obama managed only four quarters of better real GDP growth than Trump's best in 18 months? That's redeeming to you?

Date Value

Post Trump election
Jun 30, 2018 2.89%
Mar 31, 2018 2.58%
Dec 31, 2017 2.47%
Sep 30, 2017 2.34%
Jun 30, 2017 2.11%
Mar 31, 2017 1.94%
Dec 31, 2016 1.88%

Obama post-election
Sep 30, 2016 1.54%
Jun 30, 2016 1.30%
Mar 31, 2016 1.56%
Dec 31, 2015 2.00%
Sep 30, 2015 2.38%
Jun 30, 2015 3.37%
Mar 31, 2015 3.81%
Dec 31, 2014 2.70%
Sep 30, 2014 3.04%
Jun 30, 2014 2.60%
Mar 31, 2014 1.46%
Dec 31, 2013 2.61%
Sep 30, 2013 1.92%
Jun 30, 2013 1.26%
Mar 31, 2013 1.57%
Dec 31, 2012 1.47%
Sep 30, 2012 2.53%
Jun 30, 2012 2.36%
Mar 31, 2012 2.65%
Dec 31, 2011 1.61%
Sep 30, 2011 0.95%
Jun 30, 2011 1.72%
Mar 31, 2011 1.93%
Dec 31, 2010 2.57%
Sep 30, 2010 3.18%
Jun 30, 2010 2.80%
Mar 31, 2010 1.71%
Dec 31, 2009 0.18%
Sep 30, 2009 -3.05%
Jun 30, 2009 -3.92%
Mar 31, 2009 -3.29%
Dec 31, 2008 -2.75%

Still looks okay by me...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
zi 25th amentment

25th

Amendment XXV
Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.
Section 2.

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.
Section 3.

Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.
Section 4.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

💥😎💥

And, since the overwhelming majority of these principal officers have disclaimed writing the annyonomus piece it seems unlikely that there is any growing problem with a 25th moment. Just more horsepucky from the deepstate.

www.washingtonpost.com... nl_manual&tidloc=25

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: neo96

Let’s imagine for fun a hypothetical scenario. A real life American Jesus entered politics. A man who had literally never committed any sin, lived a perfect life, loved everyone even his haters, and only wanted to expose the corrupt governing and political systems that rule us, and create a world better for everyone. It would play out EXACTLY as this Trump fiasco is going.
TPTB would smear his name, twist his words, try him a kangaroo court, and ultimately crucify him just as they did Jesus.
If I were a democrat this alone would make me stop and wonder if I’m being played.

Do I think Trump is a Messiah? No, I probably couldn’t stand the man for more than ten minutes at a time on a personal level; I am a douchebag and I can spot another douche bag a mile away. But I care about results, not likability.
The American people just learned with Obama that coolness and likability do not a president make.

Seems like I remember that happening when government and religious leaders were threatened by change that reduced their power a couple thousand years ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Erm, there was a rush by officials to say that it was not them. Two things stand out: Kelly, the Chief of Staff, was not one of them. Secondly, although they had harsh things to say about the author, none of them specifically denied the allegations he made.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So what
White house medical officials have tests that prove trump able to carry out his duties.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Firstly the WH C of Staff isn’t a Principal Officer of the US, (Alexander Haig May disagree). Secondly, they don’t need to deny it just saying it wasn’t them speaks volumes. This is a conspiracy site so you certainly may advance yours!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This 25th thing is such a loser bogie man for the left and the never Trumpers. Totally devoid of thought.

Next thing will be that Trump is mind controlled by aliens.

😝

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I cant believe the MSM duped so many with the "unfit" bs.
There are a lot of dumb people that dont bother to even read the 25th. They simply believe mika and rachel.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow cant believe this rant got 73 flags.. I did not expect that .

It obviously struck some cords.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001.
so you reckon someone is trying to discredit the New York Times? That is a possibility. Though the main stream media seem to manage to discredit themselves without too much help these days too.

edit on 9-9-2018 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: DJW001

So, in other words, you've got nothing.

So, in other words, you refuse to see the obvious. Trump said he believes Putin rather than his own intelligence agencies. This means he is either an idiot, a Russian puppet, or both.

"Your idol is a senile idiot who cannot fulfill his constitutional duties, or your idol is a corrupt and avaricious traitor who sold his country out to a hostile foreign power? (Both appear to be true" "So, in other words, you refuse to see the obvious.

Trump said he believes Putin rather than his own intelligence agencies. This means he is either an idiot, a Russian puppet, or both."

only those two choices? black or white? red or blue?

Senility is a term that describes various stages of dementia. but I am sure you already knew this and didnt just use words without knowing the definition....

Also can you describe the "OBVIOUS" as you put, symptoms that led you to your Diagnosis?
do you have the necessary degrees to make these kind of judgements about the mental state of others? have you asked a second opinion?

also you meantioned corrupt and avaricious traitor.

Definition having or showing an extreme greed for wealth or material gain.
"a corrupt and avaricious government"

almost word for word. did you just google some adjectives for corruption and copy paste the first thing you found?
Are you a criminal psychologist now?
he has extreme greed for wealth or material gain?
why because hes rich?
you say a lot of words and I respect you purchasing a thesaurus but you dont seem to be using any of your terms in the correct setting or context.

you gotta do more than call names if you want to show intellectual prowess.
you need to show the facts to back up positive claims.
thats how scientists do it.
If you make a statement " this is that" that is positive, meaning to add and claim as true or real, you cannot expect the other side to see you as anything...
but a snake oil amatuer con if you cannot provide any evidence to your claims.

And then you go digging a hole with a shill comment about the CIA.

" Thing is: they have always acted on what they believed, rightly or wrongly, to be in the best interests of the United States of America. "

lets put this in historic context.
" Thing is: they have always acted on what they believed, rightly or wrongly, to be in the best interests of the THIRD REICH"

and then you doubled down with

" 1. They are working against the enemies of the United States of America, and if Trump thinks that includes him, that should tell you something.
."

1. Enemies? SO Orchestrated Genocides, Overthrowing Nations to Install Puppet Regimes with Police and Armed Forces that are as bad or Worse than the Gestapo, And being Experts in Political Coups and Duping populations into overthrowing their own goverments through psyop "Activist" campaigns... is OK?

And you call us the Blind Sheep? the Idol Worshippers?

Little DJ... When you take the Words of TRAINED LIARS and MANIPULATORS willing to MURDER... whoms Leadership admits their own political BIAS against trump...and declared his hostility openly as well as threatening the Newly Elected Potus...

And you seem so certain that it isnt you and others that would stand by your statement being manipulated?

You havent even visited the Dissecting Disinformation section of this website... that is what you talk like.

you have no faith in the widespread support of this country,
yet put blind faith into a Faceless alphabet organization whom I bet without Google you couldnt even tell me if the Director was Married or any information on his past.

you know what we called people like you back in the day?

a "TOOL"

www.huppi.com...

edit on 10-9-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: DJW001.
so you reckon someone is trying to discredit the New York Times? That is a possibility. Though the main stream media seem to manage to discredit themselves without too much help these days too.

Please explain. The New York Times printed an essay from a member of the administration. They verified the identity of the author. Why is the White House looking for the author instead of suing for libel? Please stop repeating the lie that "the mainstream media discredit themselves." Unless you can provide a specific example, you are just acting out of programming.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

As a person who works in the medical field, absolutely none of these are signs of dementia, and are easily explained away as there are several factors involved.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

As a person who works in the medical field, absolutely none of these are signs of dementia, and are easily explained away as there are several factors involved.

Are you claiming to be a gerontologist or neurosurgeon? And do you feel comfortable with the Commander in Chief behaving in ways that need to be "explained away?"

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join