It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Betting Odds on Trump Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yeah Right,
good luck with that bad bet.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have no idea what obama said today.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I thought Loman's first name was Willy?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I thought Loman's first name was Willy?

I was thinking not “death of a salesman” but the rocky series.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
How's the odds on it being ivanka trump that wrote the oped.....

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The President WILL be impeached. There is now little to doubt that. It won't have a stitch to do with Russian collusion and will have no valid underlying reason.
It will be political in nature and will follow the Dems taking the house on November.

Trump will not, however, be removed. Dems will not be able to get it through the Senate trial. The purpose is to create the drama and hamstring the presidency.

Given Cory Bookers blatant actions in declaring he was to break Senate rules and his attitude of 'do something about it' the Dems have moved to a stage of open revolt against the election result. They will burn everything to the ground unless they hold power. That is what radicals do.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

A+ for recognizing the reference.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It would be important, for betting purposes, to know how they are defining "impeachment".
A successful conviction? Betting on that option would be throwing money away, but Democrats appear to be optimists.
A full trial, at least, as with Andrew Johnson?
In a much looser sense, the impeachment process was commenced against Nixon, but I don't suppose any bookmaker would pay up on anything less than a full trial.
Perhaps they are optimistic enough to hope for a payout on "Somebody laying an impeachment resolution before Congress".

edit on 8-9-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If there is a Dem. majority in congress I will agree with you. I am not convinced there will be.
Although history suggests there will.
Unless a major conflict springs up.

Either way, this is the proverbial interesting times. . .

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

A guy I heard about bet on Trump with 15k and doubled that on a bet Trump won in a Vegas betting pool.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'll take the opposite of that bet that Trump IS NOT impeached! Furthermore I'll bet that Trump replaces 5 SC seats before he's out after 2 terms.
edit on 8-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Trump wont be impeached. There is little to gain by impeaching Trump if the Congress is majority Democrats come November. He will already be a lame duck, which is really all the Democrats probably want anyway.

All he would have left is veto power (oh yeah, and the big beautiful nukes that his uncle showed him how to use during their comprehensive talk on the Triad), and I'm sure if he vetoed every single policy brought forth by Congress, Republican's would not stand a chance in 2020 and likely for a decade afterwards. Butttttt.....knowing Trump, he would act stupidly out of spite and unintentionally hurt the Republican party along with it all (as though he hasnt been doing that all along).

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The President WILL be impeached

I am sure that at the very least, if the Dems take congress, which is likely, they will start an investigation to collect evidence for impeachment. Most likely they will have no trouble finding plenty of evidence, since we already know of many things he's done that are likely impeachable.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the odds are better. That the deep state intelligence apparatus will be gutted after this charade .

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
New Betting Odds on Trump Impeachment were released on 8-31. I'm not much of a gambler, but it looks like they are betting that Trump will be impeached. Not surprising as even his lawyer admitted that they are trying to avoid impeachment. I don't know if Oddshark is reliable or not, but it doesn't look good for Trump- Yes: +300 No: -400

www.oddsshark.com...
I remember that on election night watching CNN. Their poll at 7PM showed that Hillary would win easily. By 9PM the race was tightening with Hillary still winning. 11PM the race was still for Hillary. At midnight we saw the commentators were in disbelief and the Hillary supporters were howling that the moon...and they have been howling for two years.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dragonridr

How the site does the odds is confusing to me.

But the best way I can figure is that they're giving a 25% chance of impeachment.

This would be 4 to 1 against impeachment. It means to win 1 dollar you need to risk losing 4. If this were a horse you would know that this horse was very likely to win.

So 4 to 1 means there is an 80 percent chance he won't be impeached. Id say if someone in vegas want to take that call and you have 400.00 you dont need for 2 years take the bet.

You are incorrect. It's "4 for 1". Not "4 to 1". Two different things. "4 for 1" is the same as "3 to 1" which is 75%. Not 80%. Don't worry - that's a common mistake made by inexperienced gamblers.
edit on 8-9-2018 by SilverRocket because: Typo

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

+300 means they think he will not be impeached, you clearly don't know betting.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

I have no idea what obama said today.

Allow me to sum it up :

"I , I , ahhh, me , me ,me ummm, I , I ,I"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join