It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who missed obama the most?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I bet The zeroBama thinks "eye eye" means "me me".

"I wanted to be a doctor,
but I like lawyers better"

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nice post edit

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Someone is coo coo for coco puffs...Whew ! Froggy is literally insane. LMAO...POTUS has voices in his head?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it hysterical that the Dems felt the only chance they have to flip Congressional seats is to bring POTUS 44 out of retirement? All the wannabe left candidates already showboating for 2020 and they can’t find anyone to lead their party! SMH.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: highvein

He didn't use "we" one time in your examples. So much for you speculation. When he refers to himself in 3rd person, he uses his name, not we. kids. lol.

That's what I said and posted. It's the OP that says Trump uses "we" instead of "I". I said he talks about himself in the 3rd person quite regularly.

The following is a quote from you.

He's referring to himself in the 3rd person. That's why he says "we".

As you can see, you actually say "That's why he says "we"," So it is you that is saying Trump refers to himself as we, because he is speaking in the 3rd person. I have a question. Do you really believe that or are you being disingenuous?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And if it wasn’t for the op and their train spotting, most of us wouldn’t even have known about this inane thing to bash Obama for...

Inane? Using words to create false emotion in someone is a main study in deep ops. That's how a lot of terrorist groups are activated into action. Obama knows how to give a speech, he just doesn't care about the repercussions to this country.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

a reply to: highvein

He didn't use "we" one time in your examples. So much for you speculation. When he refers to himself in 3rd person, he uses his name, not we. kids. lol.

That's what I said and posted. It's the OP that says Trump uses "we" instead of "I". I said he talks about himself in the 3rd person quite regularly.

The following is a quote from you.

He's referring to himself in the 3rd person. That's why he says "we".

As you can see, you actually say "That's why he says "we"," So it is you that is saying Trump refers to himself as we, because he is speaking in the 3rd person. I have a question. Do you really believe that or are you being disingenuous?

Right. Because in Trump's mind "I", "me", "my", "Donald", Donald Trump", "President Trump", etc are all people and voices inside his head that comprise the "we" that he refers to. You are not part of Donald Trump's "we".

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

And if it wasn’t for the op and their train spotting, most of us wouldn’t even have known about this inane thing to bash Obama for...

Inane? Using words to create false emotion in someone is a main study in deep ops. That's how a lot of terrorist groups are activated into action. Obama knows how to give a speech, he just doesn't care about the repercussions to this country.

Make no mistake. The only topic the OP delved deeply into is the number of times Obama used the words "I", "me" and "my". There is no deep thinking, no context and emotional invocation.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sadly, you don't seem to be able to comprehend words and their concepts. Words in the sentence "That's all me and my own perception." seem to have bypassed some channel in your brain. I wonder what confounded you, the "All me"? or " My own perception"?

No wonder the only words that mattered to you, from Obama's speech, were "I', "me" and "my"!

Talking about people's mental state while sporting that avatar?

You're joking right?

Meanwhile you are arguing with people over the usage of the word "WE" for 4 pages now. To what end?

2 suggestions.

Lower your social media intake.
Lower your caffeine/sugar intake.

You'll be a happier human being.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Make no mistake. The only topic the OP delved deeply into is the number of times Obama used the words "I", "me" and "my". There is no deep thinking, no context and emotional invocation.

It doesn't matter. That fact that words and how we use them have significant consequences to what is being said. Just look at how Trumps words are torn apart and analyzed. Political speeches are meant to have context and provoke emotional responses. To sway the crowd. I am surprised you are not aware of that.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I'm arguing over Trump's use of word "we'. And you've been arguing right along! That says more about you than me.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

One of several sock puppets this member runs under and we see a pattern on weekends definitely not too much sugar/caffeine if ya know what I mean. Maybe home healthcare nurse leaves them to themselves on weekends.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You are absolutely correct. Leftists like tyrants. Self absorbed leaders. Leftist have left God and look to these demagogues as their hope.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did you, of all people, really just post that posts have to involve deep thinking, context, and emotional invocation? Well, I guess I do get you going for emotional evocation (the left party line), but those first two do not seem to be the forte of many leftists here. More like one liners and name calling.
edit on 9/9/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Obama "can't let drama go to waste" to show how much he loves himself, and how narcissistic he truly is...

BTW, i find it ironic that this moron has tried to claim POTUS Trump is some sort of tyrant, when the moron of Obama has stated that "what the south African dictator is doing is good/gives hope for the nation..." That is the same SA tyrant who has stated that he will confiscate farms/land from white farmers, and when asked if he will consider killing them he stated something like "they are safe for now..."

Obama Praises Ramaphosa for Bringing ‘New Hope’ to South Africa

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -white-owned-farms/

www.frontpagemag.com...

edit on 9-9-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

My answer is 'who is Bruce Springsteen?'

Sorry I thought we were playing Jeopardy. But I will continue playing this game because these tit for tat arguments are adding fuel to my satirical fire.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

This is a retarded calculation by conservatives that are desperate to deflect from Trump. They're the ones who can't stop talking about Obama and Hillary.
For what it's worth, referring to yourself twice a minute is hardly being self centered. It's like saying, "I like you, I think you're a good person"
OMG the narcissist can't stop talking about himself!!
Give me a break, this is just pathetic

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Obama "can't let drama go to waste" to show how much he loves himself, and how narcissistic he truly is...

BTW, i find it ironic that this moron has tried to claim POTUS Trump is some sort of tyrant, when the moron of Obama has stated that "what the south African dictator is doing is good/gives hope for the nation..." That is the same SA tyrant who has stated that he will confiscate farms/land from white farmers, and when asked if he will consider killing them he stated something like "they are safe for now..."

Obama Praises Ramaphosa for Bringing ‘New Hope’ to South Africa

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -white-owned-farms/

www.frontpagemag.com...

It took fifteen seconds to read your post and you referred to yourself once. That means according to OP you're more self centered than Obama.
Would everyone like their posts analyzed?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Boy, I thought I was salty.

Do what does "is" mean next.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
err, uhh,

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join