It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who missed obama the most?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
obama! LOL.

Who does this really?

HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

All told, the former president referred to himself – I, My, Me – more than 102 times in about 64 minutes, while simultaneously engaging in the type political pot shots he criticized Republicans for.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

I always liked the fact that Trump says we.
edit on 7-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Obama shows up and makes a speech. I wonder how much he got payed for it? The left doesn't realize why they lost the last time. Obama is that reason. I guess some people never learn from their mistakes. Desperation is in the air.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
At least he's getting humbler,

Watch Obama Refer to Himself 119 Times During His Speech to Nominate Hillary Clinton

www.lifenews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

He's referring to himself in the 3rd person. That's why he says "we".

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Reverse Midas touch. everything he touches turns to ash. That's why I'm glad him and I don't want the same things or this country.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How do you know that?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
obama! LOL.

Who does this really?

HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

All told, the former president referred to himself – I, My, Me – more than 102 times in about 64 minutes, while simultaneously engaging in the type political pot shots he criticized Republicans for.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Who does this?

All of us.

Those words you listed are among the top used words in the entire English language.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I know that because I can read and hear. Donald refers to himself in the 3rd person all the time!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And he's hiding something again...

Obama Threatens To Cancel Taxpayer-Funded Speech In Denmark If His Contract Is Released To The Public

Representatives for Barack Obama have threatened to cancel the former president’s upcoming paid speech at a Denmark university if details of his speaking contract are released to the public.

Obama will participate in a moderated question and answer session on Sept. 28 at the University of Southern Denmark before local business leaders, university students and local dignitaries, according to Business Kolding, the event’s organizer.

But the event has already sparked criticism from citizens of Denmark’s Kolding Municipality, which is providing 750,000 kroner, or $117,000, in taxpayer funds to support the behind-closed-doors event titled “A Conversation with President Barack Obama.”

"I smell an Iran kickback deal !!"

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Reverse Midas touch. everything he touches turns to ash. That's why I'm glad him and I don't want the same things or this country.

not ash

Coal

💥🤪💥

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Here is his swearing in with remarks at the end, Listen for ten minutes at the end from 1:41.25 till the end. I think your wrong.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You just enabled a rare peek into the REAL Barack Obama. Not the FAKE one seen by the public.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

LOL Are you trying to argue that Trump is NOT a self obsessed narcissist?

Donald Trump is the best president America ever had. There is no one who has had and ever will have such profound effect on the United States of America as he is gonna have in his presidency. He is the only person who has the desire and will power to “Make America Great Again.” Haters are gonna hate.
Donald Trump

edit on 7-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I know that because I can read and hear. Donald refers to himself in the 3rd person all the time!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

...Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

He didn't use "we" one time in your examples. So much for you speculation. When he refers to himself in 3rd person, he uses his name, not we. kids. lol.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

LOL Are you trying to argue that Trump is NOT a self obsessed narcissist?

I don't think that is his argument. I think his argument is that Obama is more of a self obsessed narcissist. I hope that clears things up.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He's referring to himself in the 3rd person. That's why he says "we".

You had better look up the definition of the pronoun "we"
I would recommend you research everything before posting

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I am saying that's not why he say's we. Are you saying Trump say's I,me,my as much as obama?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He didn't use "we" one time in your examples. So much for you speculation. When he refers to himself in 3rd person, he uses his name, not we. kids. lol.

That's what I said and posted. It's the OP that says Trump uses "we" instead of "I". I said he talks about himself in the 3rd person quite regularly.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I am saying that's not why he say's we. Are you saying Trump say's I,me,my as much as obama?

Perhaps, but more importantly, Trump talks about himself in the 3rd person, instead of saying "I" quite often. Not that he never says I, me or my. But, when he says "we", he's still talking about himself, in my opinion.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"I , I , I , me , me ,me , I , I , I"
Taken from any of Obama's speeches
"He's BAAAACCCCKKKK"

Unfortunately for him , the Democrats running close races in their States have refused his "assistance"
Seems Old Bill is welcome and Obama is the plague...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join