It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal MSM still doesn't understand the 3% hand signal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
This kind of thing needs to be flagged just like conservative fake news trash so people don't fall for it. I would personally like to know if I was falling for legitimately fake news like this. Flagging something isn't the same as taking it down, either.

It isn't unique to liberals to fall for something like this, conservatives do it all the time. It's just in human nature to be tricked with things like this. The solution is to flag this kind of fake media so that people aren't tricked. Being tricked is no good.

You just made me think of something. Someone should post this fake nonsense to Facebook and see if their "fake news" algorithms flag it.

My guess would be no.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If I was a white supremacist organizer I'd start using symblemls from others groups as new hate symbols; given the fact that others are giving me the power to do it.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think that Facebook and Twitter should absolutely be able to flag fake news and be able to moderate what kind of behavior happens on their platforms. The scrutiny should be applied to both sides.

Their goal is to flag stories that have legitimate false facts in them, not stories just because they are a certain view. Although, there has been a crackdown on hate speech, which a lot of conservatives happen to engage in quite often. This could make the tech companies seem biased.
edit on 08pmSat, 08 Sep 2018 19:54:06 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join