It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal MSM still doesn't understand the 3% hand signal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm not going to explain it here, as watching them flounder about and make horses asses of themselves through their provably false statements is funny.

However, it is important to note this myth has been debunked on numerous occasions, including by the ADL after rabid race-baiters attempted to attribute its use to "white supremacy" by a young Jewish man.

Here is the ridiculous Democrat who posted the false and intentionally misleading information (intentional because even a simple/basic mere google search would reveal the truth)

twitter.com...

However....

www.independent.co.uk...

“Has the simple thumb-and-forefinger “OK” hand gesture become a white supremacist hand sign,” the organisation asked in a blog post.

“Well, no, it hasn’t, but you are likely to hear just the opposite from social media, thanks to the latest hoax from members of notorious website 4chan.”

So yes "Anonymous" twitter user, it is perfectly acceptable regardless of how much you attempt to falsely mislead others on its meaning.

o///
edit on 9/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

lol. Well I have a hand signal for that guy and it is not the OK sign.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am seeing the future.

The backlash against this nonsense ... in all of its forms ... will be bloody epic mate!

For now, if someone says this to me, I am going to reply with a single finger gesture that has only one known meaning.

Ridicule is the best fightback for these tiny minded morons.

P

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
When I flip a coin, my hand winds up with a closed fist with my thumb pointing up. So that's how I flip people off.

They seem to appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Even in the twitter link itself, the origins of this all.. Hilarious how far and wide it evolved.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Liberal MSM understands "the bird" (middle finger) hand signal. Especially CNN's Jim Acosta. He gets a lot of "birds" at Trump rallies.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberal MSM understands "the bird" (middle finger) hand signal. Especially CNN's Jim Acosta. He gets a lot of "birds" at Trump rallies.

He rocks in the treetops all the day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singing this song
Every little bird, every little bee
Loves to hear the robin go tweet-tweet-tweet

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I am seeing the future.

The backlash against this nonsense ... in all of its forms ... will be bloody epic mate!

For now, if someone says this to me, I am going to reply with a single finger gesture that has only one known meaning.

Ridicule is the best fightback for these tiny minded morons.

P

I'm actually slowly coming around to the belief that the future of America is not headed in the right direction. Multiculturalism is a weakness and not a strength.

It only works if you are expanding or conquering a territory quickly (Genghis Kahn) but cannot hold the territory for very long. For something like that you need cultural tradition. When you mix it up you kill longevity.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I live in a multicultural country. It is wonderful.

Some cultures however, are not suited because they have not progressed like the rest of the world.

As it is now, multiculturalism has been weaponized and is used to destabilize those countries that are too stable for the NWO.

We will prevail.

P

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
just to point out : that " hand signal " - has been :

the BSAC [ brittish sub aqua club - the goerning body of UK recreational scuba diving ] signal for " i am ok // are you ok ? " for over 30 years

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

lol. Well I have a hand signal for that guy and it is not the OK sign.

Yeah its called the one finger salute.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
beh trollling liberals , and whoosing them isn't funny anymore.

Kermit the pepe is a Nazi sign ok ? And then they see dog whistles everywhere. MSM picks up , blames Q the hacker of the four channels. ADL craps on it and a new evil symbol is born.

Ignorance is a state of mind when working for the MSM.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You should really make a sign to show us all how enraged you really are...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You should really make a sign to show us all how enraged you really are...

They already have one for things that you just can't express in words.

For the liberal MSM and the mouth breathers that religiously embrace them, I say...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is part of the "everything is racist" movement. Racism is dying in this country, but some people make too much money off of it and get easy votes from it, so it simply can't be allowed to die. They have to invent racism everywhere so they can save you from it. Donate and vote for them because "the other guy" is racist!

It's dangerous people actually believe this nonsense.

ETA: ATS should add the symbol to our options when posting, so I could use it instead of

edit on 8 9 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I guess things are changing too fast for me.

The "Okay" sign is still the okay sign to me. I've probably signaled that to someone recently, I can't remember. Someone must think I'm a racist. LOL Oh well. too bad.

The # sign is still a pound sign or number sign. I still don't even know what that is for? I can google and search face book without it and generally anything I'm looking for comes up...so? LOL I call it a pound sign and if stupid young people don't like it then too bad for them.

I'm also still wearing Nike's. I still watch the NFL. I like football games. I love Rap Music and Heavy metal. I like Serena Williams. I never watch the news, not even local. I mispell everything I try to text. My fingers are too big for the little keyboard. I love to fight...I teach it, I train in it, I compete in it. It's one of my favorite things. I hate both Hillary and Trump. I read actual books. I love memes. I hate Nazis...I grew up with that song Nazi punks F off! LOL I hate Nascar. I love the new Star wars movies, though not as much as the old ones. I don't eat meat. I hate paying taxes. I have no retirement savings at all and probably never will have any. My 60s will be a wild ride. I got Drake as my alarm and ringtone. I love the flag. I have a ginormous one in my business. I bet it's bigger than yours. I literally bow to it as a sign of respect 6 days a week. and after all that I'm giving all of you a big "Okay' sign right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain
Even in the twitter link itself, the origins of this all.. Hilarious how far and wide it evolved.

Thanks for sharing that!!

It seems the "conspiracy" itself is designed to harm left-wing movements by making them appear overly sensitive. Sad they are actually playing into the con by spreading the misinformation. It must be terrible for them to hate something/someone/a culture so much that they are willing to spread lies or at least not fact check themselves

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 8-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This kind of thing needs to be flagged just like conservative fake news trash so people don't fall for it. I would personally like to know if I was falling for legitimately fake news like this. Flagging something isn't the same as taking it down, either.

It isn't unique to liberals to fall for something like this, conservatives do it all the time. It's just in human nature to be tricked with things like this. The solution is to flag this kind of fake media so that people aren't tricked. Being tricked is no good.
edit on 08pmSat, 08 Sep 2018 13:08:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join