It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama proves himself a hypocrite in comments on trump using racial politics and misusing DOJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

wow you dont look anything like your avatar
the wife thinks you look like a cuddly teddy bear
good post mind you

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueJacket

I know how to post videos. A few videos do not speak for the whole group. EVER.

Nevermind the videos. We could just use one little post from you using logic , reason , and intellect.
The videos can come later.
You got to start at the base and build up.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry Barry, you are no longer president. His speech was more inflammatory that anything Trump 'reacts' to. That is the difference. Trump reacts to what people do to him. Barack is telling people to resist. He should be, as a former head of state, trying to mend fences not build larger walls.

There was so much deflection and pointing fingers it was ridiculous. Seriously.

He showed what a sad sad man he is in his speech. Damn, I could feel him wanting to say 'cracka mofos' taking back the country....it was on the tip of his racist tongue....

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama is one of the most overtly racist people I have ever heard to short of a KKK Grand Wizard.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

He accused trump of playing up racial fears, and of making the DOJ partisan.

and he wasn't wrong. Whats your point?

Of course Obama was correct, and thank you for standing up to bullies.

Wait... who is the bully? Grambler??

LMAO.

On another note....Have you even thought about the irony of your signature? And on a different level, the irony based on who said it?

This is too rich! You deserve your own Comedy forum. You could call it Here's my sign!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Here is a very good video exposing the former hypocrite in chief.

edit on 9 7 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: angeldoll

He accused trump of playing up racial fears, and of making the DOJ partisan.

and he wasn't wrong. Whats your point?

Of course Obama was correct, and thank you for standing up to bullies.
"How hard is it to say Nazi's are wrong", I believe he said. And " since when, in the United States of American, do White Nationalists and Nazi's feel so embolded that, with or without white hoods on, they can walk downtown protesting in Charlottesville, in the day time?"

Since the Obama presidency, which did more to embolden white nationalists in the US than any presidency before or, likely, the foreseeable future. Obama had an opportunity to prove a lot of people wrong during those 8 years, to potentially stand against racially divisive nonsense, to be a great uniter and change a lot of people's minds... instead he lived the stereotype, embodied the worst fears, and drive a wedge between Americans which will take decades to heal over.

Blaming a black man for the racist actions of others? The F is wrong with you?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Something tells me the left, in lockstep with the MSM, will ignore the video/content/obama hypocrisy you posted.

They probably won't even stop to bash the fact that it's a YT video... ya know because "YT" isn't a valid source so NO ONE EVER CAN POST A YT VIDEO, even if the content in video is from their blessed MSM --- that nonsense.

Nope, not a peep about it, I bet.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I feel like I live in the upside down every time a lib characterizes Soetoro as having "class and grace".

edit on 7-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hussain is crap and should attempt to clean up his hometown of chiraq before telling potus anything.
He is hot garbage and should scurry back to the shadows.
He must hate people of color as he did such a poor job he ensured no other will ever be elected potus.
Thanks barfrak.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The F is wrong with you?

I'm honest and some struggle with acceptance of the truth. Any other hypothetical questions ya need answered?
edit on 7-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Pyle

The F is wrong with you?

I'm honest and some struggle with acceptance of the truth. Any other hypothetical questions ya need answered?

Okay, why are you blaming the victim of racism for racist acts of others?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Speaking of Nazis, when will Palestine ever be held accountable or apologize for allying with Hitler?

Obama and the dems love the Palestinians almost as much as Hitler did.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The Articulate Incompetent
strikes again.

Or should I say Strikes Out again?

Praise God Almighty

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Sorry Barry, you are no longer president. His speech was more inflammatory that anything Trump 'reacts' to. That is the difference. Trump reacts to what people do to him. Barack is telling people to resist. He should be, as a former head of state, trying to mend fences not build larger walls.

There was so much deflection and pointing fingers it was ridiculous. Seriously.

He showed what a sad sad man he is in his speech. Damn, I could feel him wanting to say 'cracka mofos' taking back the country....it was on the tip of his racist tongue....

Its sad, isn’t it?? The left has nothing positive to run on. Just Trump/conservative hate, higher taxes, open borders, relaxed laws, manufactured outrage and idenity politics tangled with political correctness.

What is their GD political platform?
Who are their leaders?

That’s something they don’t want to discuss. They’d rather insult their opponents their entire way to election night rather than get f*cking real.

So GD sad!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The left really are pathetic with their....

Race baiting

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What's wrong with him? LOL

He's calling out the Divider in Chief for being what he was. A divider.

He never took the middle ground, he was steadfastly partisan, and still is.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good god man! You are the stereotypical progressive blowhard that makes it hard to have an intelligent conversation with about anything.
You use sites like this to attack, attack and attack instead of having real conversations about the topics at hand.
Most people like you, in the real world , would not be so blatantly arrogant or condescending. You know why? Because good ok God fearing, USA livening Americans would either ignore you or give you the beating you deserve for being an asshole.
My advice to you if you want to have people not tune you out and to save yourself an ass whipping is to calm down , breathe, control your emotions and stay on topic with civility.
Don’t bring the hate bro.
Peace.
You are loud, obnoxious, arrogant, reply to: angeldoll

edit on 8-9-2018 by TacoLoco75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, shame on you for not giving f...ck before Obama. How did you in elections without any knowledge of who was running and their credentials??? Maybe I should ask you first if you even cared enough to vote in your local , state or national elections?? a reply to: japhrimu

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

:up

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join