It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama proves himself a hypocrite in comments on trump using racial politics and misusing DOJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Obama is a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of his arse. I listen to some of what he had to say (what I could stomach). He is no better than Trump and that probably pisses him off. The difference between Obam and Trump is, Obama just knows his way around the game better. Most established politicians do.

Our government is morally bankrupt.

edit on 7-9-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The irony is, all the division is derived from the media, whether traditional or social. People do not get their info from Trump or Obama, but from those that pick and choose what to report on and disseminate.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He accused trump of playing up racial fears, and of making the DOJ partisan.

and he wasn't wrong. Whats your point?

Of course Obama was correct, and thank you for standing up to bullies.
"How hard is it to say Nazi's are wrong", I believe he said. And " since when, in the United States of American, do White Nationalists and Nazi's feel so embolded that, with or without white hoods on, they can walk downtown protesting in Charlottesville, in the day time?"

I'm sorry, but you're not even trying.
I cannot help but think that it's deliberate.
Seriously, you are either ignorant of decades of facts (and can be offered more information to fill in the gaps) , or you are being opaque on purpose.

..Since when?
Nazis march in Skokie

These people are simply not intelligent enough to add any value.
All they have is a commentary on their own little fantasy bubble.

As for Obama, he embarrassed himself. A little man coming out of the woodwork trying to take credit for a better President's work.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

she won´t I´m already waiting for a silly posting spree, like 10 posts in a row with meaningless one-liners and ad hominem attacks.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You lose all credibility with this pic. Please post the context of how this photo came about. If not sir you are part of the fake news problem. You are not objective in the slightest and are no better than Trump or Alex Jones in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is a better Pres than Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is so far from the truth. You don't honestly believe that do you? Please show me anything Trump has actually done do make things better. Just one.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

You lose all credibility with this pic. Please post the context of how this photo came about. If not sir you are part of the fake news problem. You are not objective in the slightest and are no better than Trump or Alex Jones in my opinion.

The contexxt is Obama is lying implying trump did not condemn nazis when he claerly did.

But based on Obamas standars, why is he taking photos with known anti semites like farrakhan.

I dont think Obama should have to come out and condemn farrakhan; but he and his group feel that Trump constantly condemning nazis isnt good enough, so the least they should do is hold themselves to the same standards.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

How about debunking it yourself, you know, oldschool, check if it´s photoshoped...

If it isn´t, well it shows Obama grinning ear to ear beside the person in question, like it´s his best buddy.

And before you say it´s politics, yeah, just proofes Obama is a smug tripple-faced person.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

At least, he has the balls to say all that into a camera, showing his face.

Your kind hides between a crafty avatar or anoying colors.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is a better Pres than Obama? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is so far from the truth. You don't honestly believe that do you? Please show me anything Trump has actually done do make things better. Just one.

Veterans Administration Accountability Act

Regardless of the many other issues still embedded in the VA system, the parasites and monsters infesting the system can finally be fired.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

LOL! Says someone from Massachusetts who probably voted for Elizabeth Warren! HaHaHaHahaHaHa!

I'll never forget the first time I realized who Elizabeth Warren was. Remember that video that went viral during the government shutdown over Obamacare? The one where Elizabeth actually had the nerve to state that Republicans were shutting down the government for the SOLE purpose of denying women birth control pills?! What a fool! The sad part is I'm sure her constituents were ignorant enough to believe her.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I personally hope to see more from the former prez.
Then people can’t/shouldn’t be all like, “This isn’t about Obama.”
President Obama’s was the first presidency that I even started to pay attention to, so it sucks when others think I shouldn’t use it/him as a reference when talking politics.
edit on 9/7/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What happened to your ears?

Obama is just getting the jump on November, while the GOP candidates would prefer if trump stayed in Mar A Largo.
edit on 7-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
The OP provided plenty of links and sources to prove Obama is a hypocrite yet any of his minions commented on it.

Whataboutism and personal attacks on the OP. That's the alt-left.

Seriously!!!

I thought the OP was great and well put together with links and he get attacked for making a video. What has ATS come to

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well the lighting in my apartment sucks. And my beard is scraggly and takes away from the ears.

And my fat head protrudes to sort of block my ears.

But just for you, I will make sure to show my ears in the next video.

I dont want to be accused of not having ears to listen to people that disagree with me after all.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm an american and I'm a native New Yorker so Im not afraid to stand up. Like that guy yesterday that used that nasty term for a woman.
If women are sexually active and like a lot of partners they should not be called sluts. They should be called MEN. LOL

Honestly the double standard needs to end. and using that kind of language is just unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thats you?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thats you?

Yep thats me.

I know I know, not quite as ruggedly handsome as you would expect.

Just classically handsome.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12

Well the lighting in my apartment sucks. And my beard is scraggly and takes away from the ears.

And my fat head protrudes to sort of block my ears.

But just for you, I will make sure to show my ears in the next video.

I dont want to be accused of not having ears to listen to people that disagree with me after all.

Thanks, that makes sense. You can improve the production value of your youtube with a little softer 3 point lighting and put a light behind you to highlight your hair and beard and make them sparkle... You will look like an angel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join