It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people deform themselves on purpose like Courtney Cox

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wanna talk too much plastic surgery?Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.Like both,but they way overdid the plastic

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nah, good on them, it's just a different and more permanent type of makeup
Who gives a toss if someone can afford to alter their physical image

I know guys who buy cars and bikes to alter people's perception of them

Think it's more important a person has their heart in the right place

I need to lose a few kilos, be nice to have it sucked out of me but alas, not enough cash so walking it off is my only option

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I mean to be fair, is anybody really going to claim the photo on the right is not an improvement over the one on the left?

Just sayin. I dont agree with a bunch of work generally but I also believe in live and let live. Pretty sure 1 in 5 adult women at the very least has a boob job lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Nah, good on them, it's just a different and more permanent type of makeup
Who gives a toss if someone can afford to alter their physical image

I know guys who buy cars and bikes to alter people's perception of them

Think it's more important a person has their heart in the right place

I need to lose a few kilos, be nice to have it sucked out of me but alas, not enough cash so walking it off is my only option

That is a great comparison you make actually. Middle age men do the exact same thing all the time, just with their lifted trucks and other toys. All about that image. Anybody who tells you they dont want to look 'good' at times or all the time is probably a filthy liar.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Because after a certain age, the roles start to dry up. What has she done since "Friends"? Not a lot of any great note.

You do whatever you can to remain young looking, and attractive. Too many of them, both men and women, don't realize that growing older with grace is usually a lot more attractive than surgery, and injections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join