It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people deform themselves on purpose like Courtney Cox

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Melanie Griffith
Renee Zellweger
LaToya Jackson
Catherine Zeta Jones
Priscilla Presley

Catherine Zeta Jones is still pretty hot from what I see. The others were horrible plastic surgeries. I would think you have to be very subtle what you can improve.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

She should have come to me first, I would have shown her that sucking stem cells directly from the 'donor' is much more effective than plastic surgery.

I think your "Stem" might be different from the normal location of Stem Cells.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Because they are insecure and do not feel good about themselves. People who are secure in themselves, like who they are and who they've become, and don't give weight to what others say about them wouldn't do it.

And after saying that, who cares -- if they have the means to do it and it does not harm anyone else -- to each his own.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I never understand it either. Another name is Mickey Rourke- just wow- really really bad.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I never understand it either. Another name is Mickey Rourke- just wow- really really bad.

Mickey Rourke has a reason. After being a pretty boy in the 80s he made a decision to become a boxer. His face was mangled and required surgery.

Now he just gets better roles than he did before!

Although 9 1/2 Weeks made my childhood more entertaining.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well that makes sense, I feel bad now- I should have looked into it more before I posted. Thanks for the information.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They want to look as pretty as they once did. Even if they are men. Same reason why Putin got plastic surgery. EDIT: Political or artistic power, that is
edit on 7-9-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Well that makes sense, I feel bad now- I should have looked into it more before I posted. Thanks for the information.

YW, and nothing to feel bad about.

A celebrity once said, and I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember where I heard it:

"Don't ever feel bad for me -- even on my worst day, you all wish you could have my life."

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Shes seven years younger than me. I dont know why she would think she needs work.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

you know her? Or Youre just assuming she has no other value to offer society? I heard she directs.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

alright... she doesn't look like a monster by any stretch of the imagination.
I think if these women weren't so obsessed with being so thin they would age more gracefully.
A few pounds of nice natural fat will keep wrinkles off your face. You just cant be size 2, sixty and look young too.
A size eight would be better.
but I will offer this advice to anyone who is still very young. Do not neglect sunscreen. I have not gone out of the house without something on my face since I was fourteen. Im sixty one and I do not have wrinkles. Any... I have some loose skin on my neck which I hate but my face is still fine. I used to be size two sometimes zero depending on the manufacturer and now I am in a eight or ten. Im sixty one but honestly no one believes it when the subject comes up.( not often lol)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
why don´t you just use one post and do it all there? Why do you have to keep spaming the boards with like 5-10 posts in a row?

Do you realize that barking up every tree one after another can never result in a decent conversation? Who´s going to take you serious? You´re not enganging in any real conversation ever, you just dash out posts and won´t get tired of repeating how old you are.

I don´t believe you and if I´m wrong, well, you are not really mature, you´re grumpy and radical.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

"Don't ever feel bad for me -- even on my worst day, you all wish you could have my life."

sure
River Pheonix
Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
Heath Ledger
Jim Morrison
Marilyn Monroe
Judy Garland
Prince
Elvis Presley

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

who are you talking to?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

did she have any susrgery? She looks the same to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
To you, obviously. See, that´s what I mean, you know I´m talking to you but you make sure to point out I need to adress you via reply. You don´t engage in the topic at whole.

And if not for my post, that would be 6 in a row, and more to come probably...

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Scars are natural tattoos with better stories.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

What is your problem? Im participating in a conversation and replying to different posts. Why would the answers all be in one box? And why does it bother you? And who are you? I dont know your screen name so how can you have any problems with my posts?
if you are in a thread and you want to answer different posts do you put all your replies into one post? Im just not getting the issue here. Or do you have a problem with me personally participating in a thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

That chicken pox scar between my eyebrows has an interesting story Im sure. But I was six so I dont remember it. LOL.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
In the recent time I´ve come across walls of meaningless posts from you. Mostly in topics about politics, post after post from you. I hate to be that guy but we should make every post count and not do ten posts after another.

It´s also in the T&C. Really, I hate to be that guy and I´m certainly not the only one getting sick of that behavior.

And that´s the last thing you´ll hear about that topic from me. I bet you can´t help posting a smug response to that. Really, please get your stuff together and stop posting one-liners or three word posts one after another.
edit on 7-9-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join