It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TESLA...Stick A Fork In IT? STOCK PLUMMETING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
well. BUY THE #ING DIP!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinySickTears

True, but it's not a very good image for a ceo to have. Especially considering that many investors are older people that were raised in the anti pot mindset.

However if 0bama indulged or said he did in his youth, that gets a free ride ?

I've been thinking about the President smoking a lot lately. Any president. I wonder how people would react.

I wish trump would take a few pulls on camera.

I want to know if the left would bash and if the right would defend.
Super hypocritical if so.

I see it going the other way though.

The right would realize hey, it's not a bad thing.
The left would realize he is not a monster and has habits like many of us.

Then the left and right could all come together under 1 cloud to work out issues.

Thanks the Donald

Make it happen big guy

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinySickTears

True, but it's not a very good image for a ceo to have. Especially considering that many investors are older people that were raised in the anti pot mindset.

However if 0bama indulged or said he did in his youth, that gets a free ride ?

Well I didn't vote for him so I cant really speak for his supporters.
But as a guess, most people did things in their youth that they stop doing when they get older.
I dont recall any pictures of obama smoking a blunt in the oval office.

Might explain a few thing though...lol

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

To be fair a lot of people were talking # cause he smoked cigarettes

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I say there will be profit taking or buying dirt cheap on the stock market, a few will make a bundle and a month from now we will be talking Kim Jong Un meeting Trump again, another well liked actor passing and impending Hurricanes on the East Coast and Tesla all but forgotten. Somehow the Dem's will find fault and blame President Trump....

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Right now it's down 7% (almost $20). Even more worrying than Musk's behavior is the fact that Tesla seemingly can't keep a CFO. The new one just quit after only a month, and the same day their HR chief (who has been on leave) announced she won't be coming back.

To me, that's a sign that Tesla's financials might not be on the up-and-up. The CFO got there, took a look, say "Oh, F--k!", and then walked away.
edit on 7-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Right now it's down 7% (almost $20). Even more worrying than Musk's behavior is the fact that Tesla seemingly can't keep a CFO. The new one just quit after only a month, and the same day their HR chief (who has been on leave) announced she won't be coming back.

To me, that's a sign that Tesla's financials might not be on the up-and-up. The CFO got there, took a look, say "Oh, F--k!", and then walked away.

Yeah, CFOs and other high level finance folks quitting is never a good sign. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but finance/accounting folks always know before anyone else when the excrement is about to hit the oscillating device.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Apparently people are clueless as to the people like this who exist every 75 years or so. They get F U money and are gifted natural engineers who make one giant step for mankind.

They are by effect also usually strange and volatile people. Like Howard Hughes.

Tesla will be fine. They are light years ahead of the competition. Literally. Just ask performance high end builders..maybe they get bought up or taken private but what Musk and his insane and often huxteresque propaganda often reveal literal technological marvels. Military grade hardware is often how it's described. One can o my imagine what else in the realm of protypes he has shown investors and that goes pretty far. Ma6be not over the edge and often these types can cross over..

For those of you who think the competition is close they really are not. Production or technology wise in comparison with the model 3.

I think the toys he shows uncle Sam and big money donors we don't see keep him in the game quite a while.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He could also be crafty as a fox. I don't know what laws would be invoked or what basis, if any, for an investor suit but if the stocks and bonds tank he could buy all up for a song and go private.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The last thing any of us want to see is a tech company fail, especially a western tech company which is at the forefront of civilian R&D.

But maybe Musk should step aside for a while, take a sabbatical until he feel's ready AND IS READY to go at it again.

Recently he made some comment's about an individual, they seemed to be pretty specific and I hope he is not just being malicious, if his comment's are based on truth he should simply have aired the evidence rather than opening himself up to potential legal action so it seem's to be that he may be either becoming unstable or else someone is feeding him a drug to make him so as they probably did to Howard Hughes (whom I believe was perfectly sane but in fear of his life).

It is easy to be angry with this guy but are his seemingly irrational actions indicative of a conspiracy akin to that which stole Hughes Aviation from old Howard?.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Did any of you watch the video of him smoke? He didn't inhale!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I can not believe people are freaking out cause he smoked some skuif.

People need to #in get over it.

Reddit seems to have turned on him.. Similar to how they turned on NDT.

Very interesting

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
what musk did was stupid hes the face of the company and unlike subway tesla cant drop him like a bad habit to save face

musk should be working for nasa not building cars he has done good work with space x and did it all with just 1 years worth of nasa's budget

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
what musk did was stupid hes the face of the company and unlike subway tesla cant drop him like a bad habit to save face

musk should be working for nasa not building cars he has done good work with space x and did it all with just 1 years worth of nasa's budget

its unfortunate that it can be considered stupid to do literally nothing wrong.
kinda screwed up

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Being discussed in this earlier thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join