It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Walking The Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So a few months back before the whole of Jerusalem to Israel situation, I saw a man walking in the desert he looked a bit like Christ. However, he was not as with each step he took the footstep turned to this black goo, an ocean of blood followed him and there were storm clouds.

This time I saw him again but there were Ravens and the Ravens were speaking a language that almost sounded Arabic. When some of them landed on the sand they turned into these humanlike creatures that had black long hair, their skin was grey and almost ash like, for some reason I knew they were Djiin. When I looked at the man he no longer seemed like Christ instead he began to walk funny and one of his eyes was covered, and I noticed one of the Ravens with an eye in its beak.

Part of me felt the evil this man radiated, part of me knew nothing about him and yet there was another part of me that knew he was The Antichrist or another name that crossed my mind I can not fully remember Jal or Djal.

All I know is that this was evil incarnate and it seems that he walks the Earth...

Are we truly in the End Times? Why am I shown this man?

edit on 7-9-2018 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Why am I shown this man?

Insufficient information, though that word "shown" is alarming. Are you seeing this or dreaming this? If you're seeing this, seek help as soon as possible from a psychiatric professional, as the chance you're getting such hallucinations from Jesus is somewhere far less than zero. Revelation 22:18. If you're dreaming this, put the brakes on ordering the combo platter at Casa Guadalajara, which neither would include Jesus as a main ingredient.

Hope this helps.
edit on 7-9-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Broken word.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Peyote...Sounds like too much....could be not enough.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So a few months back before the whole of Jerusalem to Israel situation, I saw a man walking in the desert he looked a bit like Christ. However, he was not as with each step he took the footstep turned to this black goo, an ocean of blood followed him and there were storm clouds.

This time I saw him again but there were Ravens and the Ravens were speaking a language that almost sounded Arabic. When some of them landed on the sand they turned into these humanlike creatures that had black long hair, their skin was grey and almost ash like, for some reason I knew they were Djiin. When I looked at the man he no longer seemed like Christ instead he began to walk funny and one of his eyes was covered, and I noticed one of the Ravens with an eye in its beak.

Part of me felt the evil this man radiated, part of me knew nothing about him and yet there was another part of me that knew he was The Antichrist or another name that crossed my mind I can not fully remember Jal or Djal.

All I know is that this was evil incarnate and it seems that he walks the Earth...

Are we truly in the End Times? Why am I shown this man?

Have you been reading any Neil Gaiman graphic novels? This sounds a lot like Lucifer walking the wastelands after he turns the key of hell over to Morpheus of the Endless (the Sandman, Lord of Dreams).

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Peyote...Sounds like too much....could be not enough.

Strong things will ruin all but the strongest of minds.

Careful.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

It is a time to pay attention to things so I think you are right in doing so.
'
'Acts 2:17
17‘- In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Djall
www.encyclo.co.uk...

An Albanian god of youth known as Dyalos in antiquity, parallel to Dionysius. It was demonized by Christianity to represent the Satan. In modern Albania Djall is the name of the Devil. He is also called Dreq from the Latin draco (cf. Romanian Dracul). .

Jal means water

According to someone includes the word Jalla
www.islamweb.net...

The word ‘Azza’ is derived from ‘Izzah’, which means might and power and the word ‘Jalla’ is derived from Al-Jalaal, which means greatness and reverence. Therefore, the term Azza wa Jalla is an attribute of Allaah which means that He is the Owner of Greatness and Reverence and that He is The Most Strong Who is never defeated.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
there is also an 'ad-Dajjal'. muslim prophecy states he will oppose the future Mahdi, and be destroyed.
ad-Dajjal has one eye.

birds are often present for judgment.

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
“that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
Rev 19:17,18

don't know how relevant is your vision but fascinating. thanks for sharing.
edit on 7-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: fix quote

edit on 7-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
there is also an 'ad-Dajjal'. muslim prophecy states he will oppose the future Mahdi, and be destroyed.
ad-Dajjal has one eye.

don't know how relevant is your vision but fascinating. thanks for sharing.

Bible prophecy suggests the future antichrist will survive a severe head wound.

And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
Rev 13:3

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Have you ever played Diablo ?
Perhaps a memory

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What makes one good or evil? Is it just choosing one side over the other? You've alluded to the symbols I see as signs of your Antichrist so does that make me evil? Ravens and one eye are also of Odin does that make him the great evil? Is the Christian truth the only truth?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Sounds like Odin.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

there is also an 'ad-Dajjal'. muslim prophecy states he will oppose the future Mahdi, and be destroyed. ad-Dajjal has one eye.

you forgot to mention that he will be killed by Jesus and also that he has a left eye and the right eye is completely covered with skin

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Things aren't always as they seem.

Ponder this then; If one man were to carry within him, in full Knowing, the Sins of All Mankind.

Would he be able to contain all this 'evil' from resonating within him? Will not others look upon him in fear, especially if He so claims "Place the guilt of your Sins onto me oh my Brethren, for in Truth, I alone bare it's responsibility."

I offer this as a catalyst. Do with it as you wish.

^_^

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

"The dark man comes! Bring out your dead!"

Did the "walking dude" have a denim jacket with patches on it?

Randall Flagg turned into a raven, and then had his kingdom blown up by his trusty pyromaniac.

So if that's the dude you saw I don't think you have anything to worry about. Unless you don't have the immunity to The Superflu.

Anyway...

The "Dark man" is fairly ubiquitous in duality lore.

Take the West African Folk Magic/Baptist hybrid faiths of Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Conjure. They continued the myth of "Papa Legba", the emmisary to the underworld.

In these associated myths the figures work similar to the Djinn you mentioned in Islamic folklore. The genies unlocking the keys to the universe at a Faustian price. Often described as desolate somewhat faceless characters.

In fact the genie in Aladdin is essentially a Disney adaptation of these dark figures in folklore. The "smokeless fire" to offer you paradise at an eternal cost.

While there are plenty of misconceptions (especially conflating Djinn with demons instead of daemons) they are still an everpresent figure in the collective unconcsious, and manifest in our dreams as much as any other "boogeyman".
edit on 21-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join