It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That dude EnronOutrunHomerun's current choice of avatar:

I lost my copy of this vid the other day and just had to go get it again, it really does make me smile every time I watch it!

Excellent Enron.

For those who are intested - The full video is available from here

Jak

[edit on 14/7/05 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
That dude EnronOutrunHomerun's current choice of avatar:

I lost my copy of this vid the other day and just had to go get it again, it really does make me smile every time I watch it!

Excellent Enron.

For those who are intested - The full video is available from here

Jak

[edit on 14/7/05 by JAK]

oooohhhhh hohohohohoooooooo

that is damn hilarious i keep watching the vid hahaha

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That video is hilarious

damn hippies....

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That made me smile today.

And then this:

I'm such a sap

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Going through several threads which I don't take part in but read, even though people here have never met each other they still offer advice and comfort as if they are best friends.

Here's to you all

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

I'm such a sap

Hey Tink- I was looking at the pic of the Meerkats and then noticed I was humming "Hakuna-Matata" :0

What made me smile today was a phone call from my eighteen-year-old son
who is entering the Navy on Tuesday, next.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

JAK

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
These gave a little smile:

external image(Stare at the central cross)

external image

Click on either to see the full effect.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hadn't seen that first one before, JAK, very nice.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the new dairy queen moolatte... it's yummy!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.suntimes.com...

Congressional leaders of both parties have signed off on a proposal, being considered in Washington this week, to start Daylight Saving Time on the first Sunday in March and end on the last Sunday of November. They say it would save energy.

If the president signs the bill, the new law would take effect immediately, extending Daylight Saving Time by one month this fall. Currently, Daylight Saving Time begins at 2 a.m. on the first Sunday of April and ends at 2 a.m. on the last Sunday of October

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

JAK

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I got a call from my sister today asking if I would go help with her computer. I went straight round and on the way saw a woman walking rather fast, arms out and crouched over which gave her a somewhat amusing gait.

The reason for this? This half run, half walk, erratically crouched swagger?

She was helping her daughter learn to ride a bike. As I passed the lady and I grinned broadly at each other and it was made all the more meaningful by the entire understanding that passed between us without words. In that knowing grin from her was gentle, eye-rolling, self effacing amusement at what she imagined she looked like staggering about. And in my return an understanding through trial of exactly how she felt.

Her grin grew to a laugh and I carried on to my sisters without even breaking stride. But with a warmth in my heart that I had seen such a thing. The love of a parent toward child which, no matter what age we live in or events we endure, is a timeless, beautiful (and sometimes amusing) thing to behold.

That made me smile today.

Jak

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What made me smile today is the fact I'm back home with the people who I call friends and family, damn I missed them all.
Shame that most of my friends are at university, oh well everyone will be back for Christmas break so I can see them all then.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
A call from my teacher cancelling class and the following decision to take off from todays other class and sleep in...

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When I was getting my coffee at tim horton's this morning, the lady serving me was pretty hyper, and I think she may have been deaf, we went back and forth a few times about my order because she kept hearing me wrong, and when I gave her the money she burst out laughing, I was kind of like wtf, but found her appraoch quite humorous because it was cute how she handled servicing me, most people probably would of got annoyed or mad, but i'm not that kind of person, plus she was very friendly and didn't act like she hated her job like most counter people do when they exhibit scowls and monotone communication skills.

JAK

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Poking about on Winamp's Internet TV channels I found TV Gold.

Bwahahahaaaa, Ronnie Barker cracks me up.

Jak

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Jak I freaking love winamp tv

ess.tv for thewin!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
12 headshots in a row in Soldat. It will be the only time I am truly entertained.

Even better, 12 headshots with a grenade launcher.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join