It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Not to rain on your parade but I once saw a dog eat it's own faeces, so they can't be that fussy.

Also: 10 Strangest Things Eaten By Dogs

But I'm sure your pie was lovely

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am so tempted to break all the ATS rules and tell you what a rotten git you are

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
These

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dce6fe6a35ce.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd54001b20c5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well I had a pretty crappy day up until a few hours ago when a few of my ATS buddies cheered me up
Thanks guys! You know who you are

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Mongol General: That is good.

Makes me smile every time!!!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by nick_napalm]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I don't know what he's on, but I want some

JAK

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Arcade Fire, Google Create First HTML5-Powered Music Video

Internet savvy alt-rock band Arcade Fire just released the first HTML5-powered music video for its most recent single, "We Used to Wait."

With the help of Google Web developers, who used HTML5 optimized for Google Chrome, the rock outfit created an interactive video that incorporates visual data of your hometown using Google Maps, Street View, and the 3D graphics engine within HTML5.

The project, known as "The Wilderness Downtown," was led by music video writer and director Chris Milk of Gnarls Barkley video fame, who collaborated with Google developers on the project. The intent was to create a music experience designed specifically for the modern Web.

With the help of HTML5, "powerful experiences tailored to each unique person in real-time are now a reality," he concluded.

More details are available at chromeexperiments.com/arcadefire.

thewildernessdowntown

When I watch this I get a glimpse of the potential the internet holds. To take an emotion (linked with past locations/memories of childhood) and show that while on the one hand it may be a uniquely flavoured and extremely personal recollection/emotion it is also one that all of humanity can relate to, a common bond... well, as I said, potential.

[edit on 1/9/10 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Agreed completely Jak!

I reckon this music video deserves it's own thread in at least the technology section of ATS due to it's grabbing Google streetview and satellite data.

I saw it about 36 hours ago and have played around with it from all sorts of different locations (Knoydart was fun - if as close to completely ineffectual as we can get just now).

I'd put it down for my favourite video of the last 10 years due to it's completely new style and embracing of what tomorrow will take as standard.

Loved it!!!

-m0r

JAK

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Well I had a pretty crappy day up until a few hours ago when a few of my ATS buddies cheered me up
Thanks guys! You know who you are

I hope your not talking about me Mblah,because I was just faking it and going through the motions.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite threads even though I don't contribute to it always. Such a positive thread that makes you consider the blessings in your life.

Thank you...

JAK

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A familiar face.

edit on 13/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
horror movies theme songs

(psst thanks GimmeSomeTruth!) ;D
:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
A queen bombus impatiens who left the nest that is dug into the garden but came back too fat to get back inside. She had to dig it out wider herself at the same time workers and drones were trying to exit, making her job more difficult.

Video footage of one:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Bwaha-haha-haha!

Saw that on tv the other day. I lol'ed

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What makes ne smile today? Let me see,oh ,it is that when my colleague gave me some candies,hehe,that's it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Fox on the run covered by Zac Brown. Its a rare look inside the tour bus while they are traveling to their next show

edit on 5-11-2010 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join