It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

WOW! That's Great news!
HAPPY DAY!
Go celebrate..BIG TIME!!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

My friend,you are so totally going to make it big! I can feel it

I am very happy for you!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have 2 cats that share my home, one is my son's, a male named Punkin' and a female family cat named Sweetie.
Sweetie can be anything but sweet. She's a little trouble maker.
I keep the kitchen garbage in a bin under the sink, in a cupboard.
She LOVES to get into it, especially since I have two kids that work at KFC and frequently bring home chicken leftovers.
She has figured out how to open the cupboard and climb inside claiming her chicken bone prize. I have had to resort to putting a chair in front of the cupboard door to keep her out.
She never gets away with keeping it, as i don't want her to choke, so she'll have it taken from her by me or one of the kids, put back in the garbage..and then I give her a "Time out" in her cat carrier. (Yes..I discipline my kitties).
She's cute, but not very bright.
Whenever she gets in trouble, Punkin will come to see what the commotion is about, and will frequently lay beside or on top of the carrier while she serves her punishment. You gotta admire his dedication.
Well, here's what happened yesterday.
Again, Sweetie took a chicken bone from the garbage, but this time Punkin' was in the room. I heard the noise and went to the kitchen to see him taking the bone from her mouth. I have never seen him do that and I thought "Oh , great. now he's going to do it".
But he took the bone, went over to the cupboard, crawled inside and DROPPED IT BACK INTO THE GARBAGE!
I don't know who had the bigger look of shock on their face..me or Sweetie.
I swear my jaw was on the floor..then I yelled for my son "Oh my god you won't believe what your cat just did!"
We were laughing hysterically, while Sweetie slunk off to a corner somewhere.
It was as if he was telling her to smarten up and quit being stupid so that she wouldn't get punished anymore.
Geez, I wish I had a video camera. That would have been priceless.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Reconnected with an old friend thanks to facebook today.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Working in another movie with two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And they smiled at ME!

Pictures forthcoming....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JAK

WHAT MADE ME SMILE TODAY...........

[1] The Sunshine
[2] My grandchildren
[3] Watching nature
[4] Knowing that I am loved beyond all understanding

Peace

Grandma

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have one of those small little calenders. A Snap-On one with old cars on it. It was in a pile of papers that was gonna be thrown out, but I kept it and put it on the refrigerator. No one uses it, but I like each month flipping it over and seeing a different car. That made me smile.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Shro Dogs avatar and location.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What made me smile?

I took a mental health day from work and slept until 11:00 and my dog and two cats slept with me...

An exotic blue bird that I have never seen before came by to eat from one of my bird feeders...

I worked out at the gym...

I ran 4 miles and the knee didn't bother me (my doctor gave me some stretching exercises for the knee and they seem to be working)...

Got a U2U from whaaa and it's always good to hear from him...

A goofy thread about Paul McCartney I started over three years ago, has gotten some massive posts over the last few days...it makes me laugh because I find it humorous. In a few days it went from 3 pages to 9 currently...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
What made me smile?

A goofy thread about Paul McCartney I started over three years ago, has gotten some massive posts over the last few days...it makes me laugh because I find it humorous. In a few days it went from 3 pages to 9 currently...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

Participating in that goofy thread has kept me very amused over the past couple of days - so thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Berenike...your welcome. I have enjoyed reading all the new stuff. I have been fighting the urge to dive in but it doesn't need any more help or hindrance from me.

Berenike has made me smile!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What made me smile today.....?

One of my tenants came home with her new baby.
Sitting there with this fragile life in my hands and wanting to give her a hair cut.

Holding that small newborn child in my arms made me smile,
and it don't get much better than that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Lots of things make me smile but i'll name my favourite ones

My boyfriend always makes me smile he's incredibly sweet and he can make me happy even on my worst days.

My little brother when i see him in his school uniform or just doing his homework makes me so proud of him.

My cats they always seem to know if your down well mine do anyway because they will fight over who's going to sit on my lap lol!

And i could sit here telling you loads that makes me smile but i'll finish off with this awesome weather we've been having in England! Love it!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
got a call that i will have a job interview next thursday

i am so excited

i am so happy that i could cry

please cross your fingers for me

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The love of someone always makes me smile

always

x

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well for one my son was being cute in the backyard and he has this lawn mower that blows bubbles and he kept yelling BUUUBBBBLLEESSS!!!

And whenever HE would fall, he would as ME if I was okay lol it was so cute.

And heres some images.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Crossing fingers for ya!

I just treated myself to a little radio controlled helicopter on hong kong ebay.....woo-hoo!

I'm also selling a bunch of stuff on ebay too, so I don't feel overly guilty about spending 20 euros.

Should be here in about 6 months. :bnghd:

I have a big smile today.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wow! well done. I love playing that game.

Was it online?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
After a very problematic day I need to share one thing that made me smile....

A good friend collapsed at work the other day, his mom came in to stay for a while, and we were all very worried because test results were looking bad. He's not even 30 years old and we thought we would lose him.:shk:

Today he came home.
Yes, he has been diagnosed with epilepsy, but it's manageable.

Seeing him walking up my stairs this afternoon brought joy to my heart and a smile to my face.
Live long and prosper Tyson, we love you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The warm sun, the smell of lilacs and apple blossoms, my daughters laugh,
my son's smile, and the feeling of being loved when everything else around me is falling apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join