It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My buddy and I like to text Latin phrases to each other and this one was very funny to read today..

CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This was also pretty darn funny too...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i was talking with a friend about advent calendars and that my former hubby who got a calendar all year due to our marriage never gave me one.
and that i wouldn.t hardly get one sine i don.t have a partner and my mom thinks i am to old for one etc.

and than i got unexpectedly 3 advents calendars

1st a virtual one by a very good and close friend

2nd a wooden santa clause who got little drawers in his chest which are all filled - will take me 24 days to figure out!

3rd a tea advents calendar - different bag of tea each day

i was so overwhealmed i really cried and smiled at one time

thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi All

My best mate confirmed her pregnancy

themuse

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I smiled at someone's really bad joke today.

Rush

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Georgia Tech Football broke it's drought in the GT/ UGA rivalry and WON for the first time since 2000. Go Jackets!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's 9:45 pm, and even though my 14 year old son's curfew is 11, he is at home.
He went downtown to a youth center that offers dances on weekends.
He came home early and announced to me with a slight smile on his face as he gave me a hug..
"DAMN! I hate the way you raised me!
I turned down going out drinking with a bunch of people and came home instead!"

I just smiled the biggest smile, gave him the biggest squeezy hug, and said..
"I love you".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

You are a great mom Access!

Rush

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

My kids wouldn't agree to that everyday...but today..It's all good!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The thing that made me smile today was the fact that my six year old neice, Aliza, grabbed me today as I was leaving her fathers apartment and hugged me, gave me a kiss, and then told me she loved me.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I stumbled across this youtube video and this is exactly what I would do if the opportunity ever arose, I laughed my butt off and I hope you do too!!!

[edit on 1-12-2008 by cmd18B]

[edit on 1-12-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My daughter was making cookies with my wife this morning and it made me smile. Thinking back on it is making me smile again, so this will count for 2 days.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My husband took our 5-year old shopping with him today and was cut off in traffic. Being the gentleman that he is, he only beeped at the other driver.

My kid went on to ask him in a conspiratorial whisper, "Why don't you say bad words to them like Mommy does?"

I guess I need to watch my potty mouth or I'll get snitched on.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was decorating the Christmas tree, and I got so dizzy going around & around the tree stringing lights that I had to sit for a spell on the floor. I got so tickled...I was laughing the entire time. I swear I wasn't taking a snip from the bottle!

One of those dizzy moments of mine

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is going to count for two days.

Jen!!!
:how
((HUGSSSS!!!)))
What made me smile today is seeing Jen back on the board again.

Second thing that made me smile was this.........

I think you folks may like that video.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My son made me smile today! as he does everyday!..... i try to look at the positive in all things, and try to help others see the positive too!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
dbates cosmos joke made me laugh... and conversations with my daughter about life.
she's smarter than I was at her age, and I am grateful for that.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My new next door neighbor, Jane, came over with a doll in her hand.

She says, "This is for you, dear"

I said, oh wow how nice!

She said she should be ok in this house (mine) because that doll started a huge problem with all her other dolls...last night!!!!!
in HER house and she cannot have another night like that. She went on to tell me, the other dolls "did not like her".

Why me????????????????????????????????????????????????

:shk::bnghd:

She's out in the porch right now.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had a rough day in the kitchen (kfc/a&w) at my store. Had a dad and his 2 kids (ages 2-4) come in and order. They said I was really nice and liked how I presented the product choices. I went out to clean the lobby and these 2 kids ran up and hugged me as they were leaving. I'm still kinda shocked, never had that happen, but it made my day.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I got some things out that I've had in storage at a friends place for the past 3 years. Several boxes contained some books of mine so I had a blast digging them out of boxes and placing them on some shelves in the basement area I call my "Library." One item was a AM/FM/Shortwave/CD radio of mine. Over the time of it's storage it decided to not work. Corrosion it turned out to be.

My big smile?

When I got that baby working again, listening to some CDs that I hadn't heard in 3 years and setting up my little library in the basement. That was fun relaxation!

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join