It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm smiling because it's a new week. Last week sucked!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
This thread makes me smile. It's one of those threads that goes away until somebody wakes it back up...and you say..."Oh Yeah I love this thread!"

your sig actually made me smile today. so very true

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
glad i found this thread right now

have been to often in one special rant thread - but this is much more neccessary

ok it is something that made me smile yesterday but i have to share it

on saturday and sunday my mac got problems in booting - my ex (thanks a bunch for that) really helped me to get my little computer work again, and we managed it together but on sunday evening it was still a bit tricky, applications crashed all of a sudden and i feared the worst
at night i asked the universe to make it happen that my mac would be ok again since system was ok and checked and hard drive as well
and - ratan plan - it worked on monday morning as if never ever a problem had occured and today as well

you can.t imagine how happy i am about that!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Three kittens at my dads house, nobody was in the house, and I was wondering where the kittens were, I looked behind the tv, and there they were all sleeping together, they all looked at me and they all started purring straight away lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Aw Pheonix, lots of kitties and lots of smiles around BTS today. And that makes me smile.

But what REEEEALLY makes me smile right now is the fact that..........drumroll..........THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL!!! I feel free...like a bird...Freebird...where's my Skynard cd?

Rush

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Really? There's like another 3 weeks or month in this country haha. (London Uk)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well all I can say is that I'm glad I don't live in the UK. I couldn't much take it for another three weeks. lol

But yeah, they do go back early here. They get out of school around the end of May, so they really only get about 2 1/2 months for summer break.

(still smiling) Rush

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What made me smile today was that something confused me, on this webiste, that seemed totally funny to others who read the thread I've started about that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I made a hundred bucks by telling Yahoo during a User Research Study that their new search ideas where stupid!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh storm. My smile just turned into a major chuckle. That is sooooooo something that I would do. Oh man.

I'm just now feeling comfortable with the fact that the computer won't blow up the entire house and everyone in it if I hit a wrong button. lmao

(smiling even more) Rush

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Well all I can say is that I'm glad I don't live in the UK. I couldn't much take it for another three weeks. lol

But yeah, they do go back early here. They get out of school around the end of May, so they really only get about 2 1/2 months for summer break.

(still smiling) Rush

Ah so that's why, they get out like july here.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I see. That would be interesting. Either way, I'm always glad when they get out and always glad when they go back.

*kids are home from school now*

*smile is fading.......and fading..........must leave this thread before it is gone for good......*

Rush

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Most interesting day today.
Took the kids for a walk, and two of them surprised me with what they blurted out.
My 9 year old son while walking through a path in the forest, looked up at two tall white pine trees, and said..
"Look Mom! Instead of the Twin Towers, twin trees!"
Then continuing on our journey, my 11 year old daughter asked me this question..totally floored me...
'Mom..why does the government in the states allow weapons to cross the border, but we can't take food across?"
WOW! Where the heck did she learn that?????

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

sorry indigo the blame is upon you

but that really made me smile
so lets see how you will look like tomorrow

edit:
to the school subject
have to wait until sept 1
but school was of at july 15
so "only" 47 days as my son told me
but i can.t wait until the end of months yeah and than freedom is back to me!

[edit on 12-8-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

I hope the blame is upon me for making you smile and nothing else, I might start and cry..

I'm gonna make you my smiling friend anyway

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

It was indeed a funny situation, I am still :bnghd: however with a smile

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hi AD. Your kids are very insightful, just like their mom.

Rush

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I was out bowling with three of my friends tonight, and they were all bragging about how incredibly successful their sons were.

My first friend tells me his son is a car dealer -- he is so successful that he just gave someone a brand new automobile -- for free!

My second friend tells me his son is a real estate agent -- and his son is doing so well that he just gave someone a free house!

My third friend tells me his son is a stockbroker. His son is so successful he just gave away a stock portfolio -- worth half a million dollars!

Just then, my fourth friend comes up, and I ask him "I know you have a son. How is he doing?"

He thinks a minute, and says, "Well, he's kind of a bum. Plus -- I just found out he is 100% gay, and that was a bit disturbing. But – in fact – I guess he's doing pretty well. You see -- three of his boyfriends just gave him a free car, a free house, and a stock portfolio worth half a million dollars!"

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a lot of dump "ladys" are around...that makes me smile today...i've just read and cant stop smiling...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
im still smiling at a racoon lol hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join