It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
what made me smile today? A your mom joke. It was great. wish i could remember it

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A fellow member on ATS who thinks he can fly, and all the responses on the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In my case it was hearing the good news that a friend of mine who has PTSD managed to make it to Temple Texas (for treatment) from Wisconsin, and was busy shopping at Walmart.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
two things.

I was a chaperone for my daughter's class trip to the aquarium. tons of fun.

the second thing was this story
www.wsbtv.com...

the kid deserves a medal.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This evening I went to a BBQ at a community center in my neighborhood. Many of my neighbors were there, some I have known for years, some I met only once, and some new ones I just met.
My children were all with me, including my 11 year old daughter Mikayla.
She is very active in helping anyone who needs it, including planting gardens for people, babysitting, and helping one of the ladies on our street who is physically disabled.
Well, I had one of our neighbors come up to me, whom I have met only once, but Mikayla helped her with her garden...
She said to me..
" You are Mikayla's mom right? And you homeschool your children?"
I answered .."Yes"
She said..
" Kudos to you my dear, for raising such wonderful children. Your daughter is amazing, and an inspiration to other girls her age and everyone on this street."

I literally fought back tears.
After all the horrid stuff my kids and I have been through over the years, somewhere along the line..I did something right.

JAK

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The arrival of the new Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics Discussion Forum. I'm looking forward to some absolutely wonderful contributions that fly far above my head and leave me utterly bewildered.

Jak

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Today I watched as my son came back from the mall with his purchases, and proceeded to go try them on.
He came out of the bathroom, in black dress pants, white button down shirt, black tie, that he taught himself to do..A black trench coat and black fedora.
In just a few minutes he went from my little boy, to a man right in front of my eyes.
He bought the clothes for he and and his girlfriend to attend senior graduation.
She is such a sweet girl, and I love them both to death.

I smiled and cried at the same time.
Kids grow up too fast.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Awww AD
My son graduated last week. My last baby has grown up
That's a little hard for me to deal with right now, and I'm so proud of him.

At graduation, they were asked how they would like to be announced when they walked up for their diploma, and he went by his full name, which ends as the 2nd.

I started getting all teary eyed, ( heck, I may cry now) thinking about how his Pampa was probably looking down from heaven with his chest stuck out in pride, watching his name sake. Ok, I got to stop...I am gonna cry!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bless your heart, Jen.
A lucky Kid to have a momma like you!!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Slow-Motion Lightning Video

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
hearing my favorite song purple rain by prince on the radio. turned it up loud and sung my heart out.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Got super angry at work, like almost turn super saiyan kinda angry.Went out the back to vent only had a pen in my hand and just blindly threw it while cursing and it hit a couple of fluro light bulbs that were propped against the far wall SMASH!Come back out from backroom and everyone just scatters and leaves me alone for a bit.That made me smile.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
my dad: still asking me if i have enough money...
i am 26, soon a lawyer and have my own money. but he still sees somehow a little girl in me. thats so sweet and caring.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
being the simple man I am, what made me laugh today was a squirrel.

lol

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This thread makes me smile. It's one of those threads that goes away until somebody wakes it back up...and you say..."Oh Yeah I love this thread!"

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A giant chocolate tootsie roll.
Yes, I ate the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This picture.
"It's good to be king"

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My 5 year old son helping me cook not too long ago made me smile!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
eventually i get my new "ED HARDY" watch...that makes me smile today...and, im another two days on vacation...don't have to work...
hehe an this icon makes me smile...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'll check in tomorrow when my kids GET ON THE SCHOOL BUS!!!!!

You know I'll be smiling then.

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join