It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My son brings this kid in the house to meet me named Garette that he's going skiing with. Seems like a nice kids, he shook my hand and I asked them how they knew eac other? Garette says, "Oh we don't know each other...we just met today on craig's list...the post offered a free ride up the mountain to go skiing"

I said "What!?!?" and then gave my son the one eye-brow raised look! And then they both started laughing at me. Little turds are always pulling my leg

JAK

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hafiz Poems

The Happy Virus

I caught the happy virus last night

When I was out singing beneath the stars.

It is remarkably contagious -

So kiss me.

Jak

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What made me smile today
When i went to gym today & seen alot of ladies sunbaking around the pool there.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's fun Christmas shopping with my SO.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I almost forgot it was the pic of the band Kiss in the snow. That snow looks good on em. Heh!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Erin, just Erin.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My four year old daughter made me smile immensely today. She has developed quite the personality over the past year.She is so enthusiastic about Christmas.Every night she asks me to "Turn on the tree".
She loves to re-arrange the decorations. Well today she did this.
This made me smile till I cried...
I was in the kitchen for a few minutes,and she was in the livingroom.
She comes running out to the kitchen.."Mommy you have to see this" and grabs my arm leading me to the living room.
Then she says.."Wait a second, close your eyes." I kinda looked at her funny..because she was talking so grown up.But I put my hands over my eyes.
I said..
"Emmy, mommy can't see where she's walking ."
So she gets behind me..(I'm laughing at this point), puts both her hands on my butt and pushes me into the livingroom. I know Iam close to the tree, wondering what in the world...
"Open your eyes Mommy!" I remove my hands and at the same time she yells.."Ta Da!" While pointing to the tree Vanna White style.
She had taken about a dozen Mittens, hats, and scarves from the hall closet and "Decorated " the tree. It was awesome.
Then she starts to count all the things she put on the tree...
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...um um..Mommy, what was I saying again?"
IT WAS SO FREAKIN PRICELESS.She sounded just like her older sister.
I was literally doubled over laughing.Then she looks at me and says.."Mommy What's so funny?" OMG I was hysterical by this time.I could barely breathe for laughing so hard.
Truly made my day.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I watched Stranger than Fiction...

Get a copy and watch it.

JAK

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I found an old song that I hadn't heard for many, many years which instantly brought back smiles.

Explainer - Lorraine about two thirds down.

Hot summer, rum and more fun than you could shake a stick at.

to 'Douglas'

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well it's still early in the morning, but here goes:

1. Watching my cat Oliver run after the squirrels on my apt. balcony. The sun is shining in through the glass (making a glare) and poor kitty thought he could go through the glass. Funny as hell. He's ok...no harm done. I rubbed his noggin. All is well.

2. Reading the lines of one poster in a thread: "It puts the lotion on it's skin then puts it into the basket". Long ago lines from some sick twisted movie. lololol

3. My daughter's hamster. It awoke to early morning feeding and stuffed the hell out of its cheeks. Now its face cheeks are as wide as it's arse cheeks. The funny part? The cage has 'crawl tubes' and the poor critters cheeks were so full up of food, it couldn't get into the tubes (square peg in a round hole?) Then...after a milenium of thought, hammy 'gurged' it all out, and was able to maneuver properly.

4. Kids are at school, and Ducky has today and tomorrow off. "What's that Lakeport beer?" "You want me to what?" "Drink you?" "Ok love, I'll be with there later on!" lololol

5. The sun is shining. No rain or snow.

6. So peaceful...so quiet...I can hear a pin drop.

7. Content.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What made me smile Today???
The post above mine!
Love ya Ducky.
Here's Honey for ya..

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Gooooooooood morning!!! lololol

Number 8 reason I smiled today?

8. AccessDenied is on the boards this morning!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by AccessDenied

Gooooooooood morning!!! lololol

Number 8 reason I smiled today?

8. AccessDenied is on the boards this morning!!!

~Ducky~

Aw, that is just SWEEEETT!!!
What made me smile today?
My honey called me.That makes me smile.Always.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My job. Not that I'm having a great time, but I need to smile otherwise they think I'm the weird guy. I am the weird guy, but they don't need to know that.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

"The weird guy"...lololol

We're alllllllll weird in here...didn't cha know?

Hon? The way I see it?

1. Ras has a job.
2. Ras has money in his pocket.
3. Ras has a good sense of humor!

Three good things to smile about right there.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Duckster

has put a great big grin on my face for something i cant say here.

I've come to love ya, Ducky!!! Never change!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

meh....lol

I'll be old and friggin crispy, and still be the way I am (only with more experience under meh belt)

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Today we had the 1st big snow event since my 2 youngest were born so today was the 1st time they ever got to stick their tongues out and catch snowflakes.
My 9 year old, 4 year old and 3 year old were so happy and excited, as soon as the snow started they ran outside and started screaming and laughing. It was so wonderful to watch and my youngest 2 were so curious anout the snow, so sweet.
Made me smile...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Reading SEEWHATUDO's post directly above.

If it's going to 3-4" or more, we typically set a few large tupperware-type bowls for Snow Ice Cream. :slurp: The kids loved it... though each one seems endeared with a different stage in the process. The oldest liked gathering the snow in anticipation. The middle daughter gets a kick out of making it, and the boy brings up the rear... he just likes eating it.

Thanks for the smile SEEWHATUDO.

SEEWHATUDO

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Wow!!!....And we up here in Canada take things for granted...when it comes to...'snow'.

I sit... right here and now...humbled.

Love,

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join