It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I upgraded my Rifle today. Looks great, and feels better than the old NATO length stock.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Nicotine1982]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Fluffy white snow everywhere where I live

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Fluffy white snow everywhere where I live

You lucky rascal! I wish we could get some snow here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
this morning as I was getting dressed and my daughter was making life difficult, as she does every morning when it is time to get ready for school, she looked at me in my suit and tie (a rarity for me but I am meeting clients today) and she picked up this toy she has that is like the magic 8 ball of yore. You ask a question and spin the dial and it either confirms or rejects your inquiry.

anyway, my daughter, who has been getting yelled at by my wife, by me and by the nanny, stops everything, picks up this toy and says "is my daddy really handsome?" she then spins the dial and I hear her say "no your wrong. he is really handsome. look" then she held the toy up in my direction and then she said "daddy, this toy is broken, it doesn't think you're handsome and you are daddy. really handsome."

I walked over to her and gave her a big hug and told her I love her and I love how she is defending my looks to a 3 cent toy and she says "I love you too daddy. can I get a donut on the way to school now?"

and then I smiled.

4 years old and playing me like a friggin toy

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I learned something! And I loved how it felt.

=)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One of my prof's asked me to stick around today to do a presentation to a group of about 10 individuals who have dropped out of school sometime ago and have been in steady conflict with the law. What we were attempting to do was catch their attention and hopefully have them apply to our institute. We spent about a half hour talking about different scenarios, some first hand experiences, and then finished off with a tour. A few were genuinely interested, and a few were not. Which is to be expected.

But the fact that my prof had asked me to do the presentation, with no notice I might add, was quite flattering.

I really enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My sister-in-law called me, (her grandma) just to tell me that the little runt was mouthing her, and she said “Hey who’s the boss?” and that little darling told her Grandma that “Aunt Jenna” is the Boss. That’s me, God I love that little girl. That was too funny! I often watch her, and she knows who the boss is! That’s what made me smile today

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've been smiling all morning knowing that my wife had to drop my daughter off at school and deal with the fallout from this

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
^^^
:shk:
^^^

Oh my ... that's priceless. It's a good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything, otherwise my monitor would need a good cleaning.

Crakeur, I feel for ya man.
Ya try to help out, do a good deed ...

... and whattya get.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'ma gonna burn in hell but not before they make me pay the full tuition of course.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I've been smiling all morning knowing that my wife had to drop my daughter off at school and deal with the fallout from this

That's a flipping scream. Even a dumb goy like me knows better than that.

Until I read that blog entry, this was the funniest thing I'd seen today.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Until I read that blog entry, this was the funniest thing I'd seen today.

Yeah, it's never good when their last name is Jpeg, Right?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The masses of snow outside my window and the above comment

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
wizard, be grateful you aren't in Oswego. 8 feet of snow so far and it's still falling.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

C, thanks for the play by play in that blog entry. That was a classic.

Aside from that, your daughter seems amazing.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
dancin like a fool!

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

^

Lysergic's "Dave Navarro'ish" emoticon.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It would have to be Lysergics avatar pic.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I went to a memorial service of a friend that recently died of cancer.

We celebrated this womans life with laughter, smiles and tears.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My sister-in-law is in labour and I'm going to be an Auntie again!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join