It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Its sunday my favorite day of the week.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
being happy with myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ah, sweet monday, a chance to grow, all praise the Queen of Pain.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Here she comes now.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
whooopp whooop Today i fitted in to the jeans i could not fit in to 3 weeks ago!

when i got them they would not even go past my hips, I CRYED!

today i thought ill just try again to see how near i am in my diet, and WHOOP WHOOP the fit and comfy

i have denied my self EVERY thing i love lol chocs , crisps, wine, beer, lollys,

[edit on 5-2-2007 by asala]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The thought of you putting those jeans on makes this old reprobate smile.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Maracatu and its thunder did.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
asala it's spreading. I'm sporting pants I couldn't fit into either. bought em after dropping 75 pounds and then never fit into them again. well, they're on me and I'm smiling. might be because the european cut is giving me a perma-wedgie but I'm a smilin'

my kids were in my bed when I left for work this morning. my 1 and a half year old son leaned over and gave me a kiss goodbye, which he never does, especially not without asking. Then, after kissing my daughter goodbye, I turned to leave for work and my son blurted out something that sounded like "dada brra baba doh jo"

my daughter translated. She said "daddy, he said he loves you"

that brought on a real smile. it's not what he said but I'll take it

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
might be because the european cut is giving me a perma-wedgie but I'm a smilin'

NoT only did I smile, I also spit a mouthful of hot coffee all over my screen. If you like perma-wedgies....you should really consider wearing a man thong

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Now that's ever lasting love.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
NoT only did I smile, I also spit a mouthful of hot coffee all over my screen. If you like perma-wedgies....you should really consider wearing a man thong

make you a deal. I'll man wedgie up and we can swap buttfloss pics. then you can smile as you hold back that morning's eggs and I can smile for other reasons.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I’m an old pro when it comes to wearing thongs! I bet I can wear my thong much longer than you can stand to wear yours

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm getting uncomfortable just thinking about wearing one.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Alright, I won't hold you to that bet
Maybe some boxer briefs would suit you Better?

It's okay Mods, We Are Not Being Naughty

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I’m an old pro when it comes to wearing thongs! I bet I can wear my thong much longer than you can stand to wear yours

Oh Baby! Now that's gonna make me do some heavy duty thinkin'!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Alright, I won't hold you to that bet
Maybe some boxer briefs would suit you Better?

It's okay Mods, We Are Not Being Naughty

always boxers and yes mods, I am being naughty. thought police come and get me

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Smile?

I got a free laptop from the wife of my CEO because it had reached the year mark, and was, in her eyes, obsolete. She got a new one and gave me the old.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420I got a free laptop from the wife of my CEO because it had reached the year mark, and was, in her eyes, obsolete.

One person's trash is a ...
Only a year old is icing on the proverbial cake. Enjoy, Raso!

Now, onto the previously discussed topic of "Thongs" ... man-type or otherwise.

JEN ... Jen ... jen ... :shk:
Such reveals can certainly lead a mind. This one hopes you're referring to comfort limits, as opposed to time/endurance limits.   ?pepe-la?

Lombozo's off "doin' some thinkin'" [scary, in itself
], Crakeur's sportin' downsized denims[
] to include early morning whispers of wonderment and love, and Raso's the proud recipient of a year-old laptop.

ALL of the above made me smile today. Thanks.

Jen (?)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hey, not downsized denims. I wouldn't give a rat's thong about a pair of blue jeans that didn't fit. these are fancy pants bought on a whim as a reward for shedding almost a c note in weight.

funny thing is, these would be more comfy if I was ina man thong or, dare I say it, commando.

I strongly suggest lombozo not think heavily about that. it brings up a touch of vomit when I think about it and it's me dammit!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
JEN ... Jen ... jen ... :shk:
Such reveals can certainly lead a mind. This one hopes you're referring to comfort limits, as opposed to time/endurance limits.   ?pepe-la?

You know it baby! Of course I mean comfort limits. You know he would be picking that thong out of his butt all day long

No pepe-la pewwwwwwwwww here

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Jen (?)
You know me, and I just couldn't help engage in that conversation :shk:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well today was one of those days that I had plenty to smile about. My university had our awards night last night where I took home several awards. I was quite surprised actually, but it was nice to say the least. As the night came to an end, the results of the Presidential elections for our student body for next year were announced, which I won in quite the landslide. Then to top it all off, I am hoping to spend this summer in Europe. If I don't spend this summer overseas, I will be heading to New York City and then possibly live in Rome for a year or two next year.

A lot has happened in the last 24-48 hours, and it is tough to beat the smile from this guy's face.

Edit:

Oh hell how could I forget the biggest of all? As I rubbed my head it kind of... came to me. A group of about 25 or 30 of us today got together and raised almost $500 which was donated to the local cancer society. Two other men in my university, along with myself shaved our heads today in an auction. It was a great time that resulted in a lot of money going to a great cause. Never had a bald head before, it feels.. awkward.

Well worth it though.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by chissler]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join