It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Kool-Aid!

Well, actually I found the Kool-Aid font, that inspired me to remake my Kool-Aid guy avatar.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I got asked to go dancin by an angel.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
UPS just delivered my new ES125 knockoff Washburn 6 string.
It has the perfect retro vibe and plays like a 3K Gibson.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was scheduled to do a 8 hour seminar on troubled youth today, but it was canceled due to the weather. But I've been outside, and it is beautiful out. It's been about -30 the last few days, and today it has to be at least 10-15 above freezing. That is Celsius of course.

So another long weekend has me grinning.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing yet......Work sucks, then you die.

Maybe I'll smile when I get out of this place.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was walking out of the food store after work and this total stranger said "thank you" to me. I said "you're welcome". Sometimes I forget what I look like at work and think my job is just like any other. You get use to things you see everyday while you forget that many people don't see what you see. This really made my day since I haven't heard a random person say thank you to me in a very long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well NJ Mooch, I'm gonna give you a big "thank You" and I can't even see who you are or what you do. And It really dosen't matter.

It's just a big ole "thank you" for being You being You!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I spent two days with my grandkids. and they light up my life and give me such happiness.if you have grand kids you'll know they give you energy and you feel so young like you can conquer the world.they do make me very happy

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Some parts of Oz got drought breaking rain overnight.

Some of the fires burning in Victoria for the past 50 days have been extinguished and others are now not as much as a threat.

That makes me SMILE !!!! YAY

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
A little thing called the NFC/AFC Championships today.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's going to be the pats all the way baby.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well I'm still holding my sides laughing at my new media player sound. It sounds like the voices have all been raised an octave. I think I may have down loaded an evil virus.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
my craziness did.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
MSNBC, CNN, FAUX I have to laugh at the horror and absurdness in todays world, otherwise I will weep.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Today I figured out what was making my music sound an octave higher. In the sound effects manager in control panel under this tab called Karioki there is a pluss and minus sign that will actually change the pitch of your entire music collection, by a tremendous amount. That'll be fun to pull on the girls in the office.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This rant, pay close attention to gps777's responce after you've read the rant. It's a good laugh...I loved it

[edit on 1/23/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a girl i just met recently. im not that good with girls but this one is an angel.
i was at the library today and ill i could do is watch her work. she makes me feel warm and all i can do is smile when im around her.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What made me smile today?

Being able to tell someone that I love them!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
walking home and feeling the cold.

the love, it is building and growing, taking form.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Getting feedback on why my story was rejected. (They totally didn't have to!)

Oh, and finishing a 'mini' essay that became 26 pages! I'm so happy that it's done!!!

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Diseria]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join