It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Wow optimus fett, you lead such an interesting life, nothing like that ever happens to me!

It really is incredible, so much going on around you. It's almost like there is something special about you. Like... I don't know... perhaps you were the owner of an internet conspiracy board or something.

Hey.... wait a second...... nah, couldn't be.... or could it?

*Heads up people, possible incoming*

Seriously now. When I got up today, I saw my daughter just out of bed and waking up, looking all sleepy. She looked like an angel.

Jack

[edit on 24/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
nothing made me smile today, i miss my girlfriend, im pissed off at the world and just feel pretty down at the moment

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First thing that made me smile today was waking up, and having the dream (or at least one of them) come crashing into my head. It was really great, and it reminded me to call an old friend I haven't been in touch with for a while. Made me smile because I haven't even thought of him for a while, and a lot of good memories came back as a result of that dream, too.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
junglejake U2U just made me smile,
it was really funny

cheers for brighten up my day

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Waking my son up for school, this morning. He has to be tickled before he'll get up.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Waking my son up for school, this morning. He has to be tickled before he'll get up.

lol That's really cute! A lot better than an alarm clock!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

being tickled is very much like make love to a beatiful woman first you...........

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I haven't smiled yet today... I have nothing to smile about these past few days... being the situation i'm under... when i destress i'll be fine and that will be the first thing i smile about.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
what made me smile today ??

my husband blowing my brain about the Bible Code and my precious dog that gave me a "good morning" lick right in the morning.... and also the snow !!!

and this is the picture of mu snuggle buddy !!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

lol That's really cute! A lot better than an alarm clock!

Yeah, alarm clocks don't do it. He is growing up so fast! I know I'll always remember those kinds of things from his childhood. Not that the tantrums don't make an impression too but one tends to remember the good things.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Snow Day!!!!

I was gonna stay home anyways, now I wont miss any homework and I can study for a hardass Spanish test we'll have when we get back.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My day is just getting worse and worse,
nothing to smile about anymore

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
infinite and TrueLies, just remember that Peter Jennings quoted ATS! When I read that, and the post he quoted, I cracked up and shared it with several co-workers.
Wonder how he stumbled upon Dr Love's post...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Also, True Lies and infinite, check out this blog:

www.cornpone.net...

You might get annoyed/pissed with what the blogger says, but the guy he's talking about ends up finding the post and responding to it, putting him in his place quite nicely.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
infinite and TrueLies, just remember that Peter Jennings quoted ATS! When I read that, and the post he quoted, I cracked up and shared it with several co-workers.
Wonder how he stumbled upon Dr Love's post...

i dont know who Peter Jennings is to be honest and why didnt he quote one of my posts

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
He's a big old important news anchor on ABC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This thread made me smile It is impossible for me not to smile and feel happy
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, but i highly doubt it. I should feel happy due to my girlfriend, but i dont..i miss her too much

JAK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You do of course have a loved one to miss, there are those who do not. There are even those who have never had.

There can be scarce comfort in this life, take it where you can.

Jack

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok today I was getting a coffee and someone told me I smelled great.
Then I was working out here in the hotel and while i was running i started looking at the wrestling channel and I couldn't help but laugh my ass off because it's so damn cheesy.

Oh and then my baby nephews came here today to visit, we took them swimming in the pool and the expressions on their face were just priceless.

I had a happy day today

JUNGLEJAKE,

Which thread did he quote and talk about??

post the link..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join