It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Clay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Arriving late into a packed lecture theatre for the first class of the term, apologising to the lecturer and class for my tardiness and then realising I was actually too early and had gatecrashed a 3rd year class timetabled before mine...it made the whole room chuckle, even the teacher, and made me smile for cheering up a room full of bored-looking folk on a monday morning

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
teh hollster.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its my birthday and the massive amounts of cold beer and other tasty forms of alcoholic beverages in my fridge.

(I actually think there is a bakini concert at the bar I'm heading to tonight)

Enough of a reason to smile?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Zedd Lector, When he said to me on my "whos your favorite mod" thread..... They cannot stop me Peady. A vote taker once tried to test me. I ate his avatar with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The thing that made me smile today.

A really cute asian boy lost his pants when he tripped.
(He did'nt get hurt, pretty embaressed I'm sure though.)

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh me you ask? Well I wear a frown around a couple of days until I get so tired of it and have to do something different to break things up a bit, so nothing stays the same as usual. Plus I got this hot new frog in my avatar.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My cat, who looks like the one in the picture/avatar(not mine), but she can be so aronry and snotty, but very sweet. That makes me happy for some reason.

Since cats usually think of humans like this

But she's a little smarter and sweeter than most cats I've had over the last 10 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the most awesome cd a friend's ever made me!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The story of a brave young man choosing to serve his nation. DeusEx.

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And today, I "re-discovered" one of my favorite all time artists. Definetly Watch this video!!!

This one made me very happy! Enjoy. I made me feel much better.-This is the video to make my day.
Besides my cat.
Here's a another, easier version video from MTV of the song and her preforming live. Watch it any of them if you want.

[edit on 9/28/2006 by brokenwindows]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
drinking 4 ptichers of beer
and wtfpwning @ pool and fooze ball yeah!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
A cute young model who said I looked like Dustin Hoffman...(is that a friggin' compliment?)

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well in my failed attempt to be like Lysergic, I tried to drink several cold beer and stumble my ass onto ATS.

Wait a minute, Did i pass?

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I had the greatest dinner with my family and afterwards a fun game of Table-Tennis.
It was glorious!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
1.)Girlfriend

2.)Being able to bend a a spoon made of stainless steel like it was made of clay.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A Nun getting hit by a car (yes iam being seoruis ,no i dont feel bad)

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
THE HOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he commented my myspace. Hofftastic!!!! Im in my hofflement!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A prescription of pure oxycodone.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I went early Christmas shopping and bought my daughter a set of books that she wants for Christmas (Sammy Keyes). I smiled because as I bought them i thought of her opening them on Christmas morning. She is my everything.

(yes, I get my shopping done before Halloween. I don't like Christmas shopping after that. The crowds of snitty people ruin Christmas for me. So I go now to keep my Christmas spirit later)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join