It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This radio show call in of 4 little old ladies beating up the guy who caused an accident.

I heard it before, but it made me smile again today. Pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My boss called me into his office today and told me to sit down. First thoughts were that I was in trouble. Then he asked me what I was doing Monday night. Then my thoughts were he wants me to work. When I said that I didn't have any plans, he hands me a pair of tickets to a Boston Redsox game, and recommends that I take of early on Monday so I can be sure to make it.

That made me smile.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I saw my friend one week after I gave them a 'special' gift. Their life has turned around amazingly well in such a short period of time.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What made me smile today.....a response to a spider.
Well, this is somewhat, well,an unusual explanation of a spider.......

I guess they figured it was a new hybrid of spider, as the markings were hour glass shaped, but composed of lines and not an actual red solid. Didn't hear much more than that.

Well, if anyone can explain that to me....go ahead!

What made me smile?
Waking up after a good nights sleep and thinking 'good thoughts' and hoping to make it last all day......or for that matter, trying to take each day with whatever comes, be it good or bad...
Faith , Hope and Love ......is what we should all live by.

helen

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
pwning @ conics.

easier than logarithimic functions imo!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

pwning @ conics.

easier than logarithimic functions imo!

lol,
Now what exactly does this mean Lys?

please explain this.....

helen

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Boring day at our store, hours of "no customers". Then, in walks the most gorgeous young lady I've seen in a while. She walks right over to the display case I'm standing behind and bends over to look at the jewelry. She has on this oversize T-shirt with the neck cut out..... I see boobies! Really nice boobies..... made me smile bigtime even though she didn't buy anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Conics are...

well they ultra suck rly, just like logarithims.

conics like if you had a cone and cut it half with a sheet of paper, and you can find Ellipse, Hyperbola, Parabolas, Circles.... do some funky shadin'

linky: www.math2.org...

Logs?
Ehh, they're ok but can sucketh just cause so many different stuff that can go on, also inclues natural logs, and you can even do population growth charts, half life of radiation, uhmm yeah. heh.

i find a link that splain it better

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Boring day at our store, hours of "no customers". Then, in walks the most gorgeous young lady I've seen in a while. She walks right over to the display case I'm standing behind and bends over to look at the jewelry. She has on this oversize T-shirt with the neck cut out..... I see boobies! Really nice boobies..... made me smile bigtime even though she didn't buy anything.

That made me smile today!

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I ran into my teenage son who was out with his friends. It wasn't beneath him to give me a big hug and say - I love you mom. He didn't even ask me for money.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
the phrase "rama lama ding dong" made me smile today.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
My 6yr old daughter just called me outta the blue this morning to tell me she loved me and missed me. That made me smile from ear to ear allllll day.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy

and...

Originally posted by clearwater
I ran into my teenage son who was out with his friends. It wasn't beneath him to give me a big hug and say - I love you mom. He didn't even ask me for money.

made me laugh, not just smile...actually laughed out loud!!

@clearwater... oh I live for the day my daughter does that.. !

Thanks!!

needed a break from the whole war reality!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Going to the farm, Went up the field, climbed the whole way over the top of the hill to be greeted with Mac, ears forward, walking towards me wanting some fuss! Then I took him inside and groomed him to perfection

He has gone from a filthy pony with a knotty mane and tail to a shiny pony with patterns on his back end and a mane and a tail that you could go through with a fine toothed comb!

We had a very very long hug aswell which made my day!

Plus I am bringing him back into work soon as I may buy him
!!!!

That made me smile today, and looking at his picture makes me smile everyday!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My workmate pretending to answer the phone by being very sarcastic.

JAK

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This gave me a big grin today:

Powers of Ten

Powers of Ten is a short film by Charles and Ray Eames, whose work you may have previously sat in. The film starts on a picnic blanket in Chicago and zooms out 10x every 10 seconds until the entire universe (more or less) is visible. And then they zoom all the way back down into the nucleus of an atom. A timeless classic. (via youngna)
Jak

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Chatting with oni, she's such a sweetie

[edit on 6-8-2006 by pARADISE]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
This gave me a big grin today:

Powers of Ten

Powers of Ten is a short film by Charles and Ray Eames, whose work you may have previously sat in. The film starts on a picnic blanket in Chicago and zooms out 10x every 10 seconds until the entire universe (more or less) is visible. And then they zoom all the way back down into the nucleus of an atom. A timeless classic. (via youngna)
Jak

Hey, I've seen that movie!

This made me smile today:
www.worth1000.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As usual, life has gone from being utter crap to completely the opposite. I am the happiest I have ever been and I can't think God enough for it.
I have my two favourite girls (my mum and sister -- yes, Im single... :lol) and my two lovely kittens, Suki and Astra, and a rather large amount of money (yeah, I know money isn't everything, but it eases some of the stress).

Also, that sunset last night was amazing!

All of that = one big smile.

CX

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Whilst cleaning out my little girls bedroom, i found a note that she had written to the fairies saying simply....

"Dear Fairies......help us by giving us money!"

CX.

[edit on 13/8/06 by CX]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join