It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I posted a stupid gift to a friend in Portugal just for laughs.

When he got it we were both in fits.

Jak

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I smiled because I wasn't laid off from my job.....YAY! The hospital i work for laid off one hundred fifty people today, INCLUDING nurses...whaaaa!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
my ex-girlfriend/fiance/friend/idunnowhatthehell's face. she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and the only reason i don't feel like dying anymore.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
my new avatar.

peace.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The temporary girl in our department made me smile today. I asked her if she could print some drawings for me and she handed them to me a while later. I said thanks. Then she said something like "you're welcome master (my name)"
Then I said, you don't have to call me that. (master)
She laughed.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Van Zant brothers song, Help Somebody

That one always makes me smile.

JAK

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The buildup for an upcoming grudgematch...

Jak

[edit on 23/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
An upcoming grudgematch...

Making a grown man cry

JAK

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The misplaced confidence of youth.

Jak

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
The misplaced confidence of youth.

Jak

The well placed confidence in invisibility you mean

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The weather! It's been raining every day for about a week and atlast (!), we have sunshine!

...actually, it looks like it's going to rain again soon.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I was just walking home from the bank, I approached a passage way thing that leads to the road adjacent to the one I was currently on. As I was approaching, a young woman and her young daughter also approached it. I let them go ahead of me and the little girl kept looking at me with the cheekiest of smiles. The woman, I think, was abit cautious of me (maybe she thought I was going to attack her
) and nicely asked her daughter to "hurry up". Her daughter was carrying a spider-man stuffed toy, she then ran up to me and "punched" me in the stomach with it.

Being the nice person I am (
) I laughed and said, "Ow! That really hurt! You'd make a good super-hero one day". The woman and little girl laughed at me and smiled, which then made me smile.

ETA: Oh, and it didn't rain!

[edit on 23-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the traffic jams in every corner of the hill station! tourists r pouring in everyday... (the tourist dept was set up to increase their number)

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a thread at ATS in the aliens section titled "Are we going to have a serious discussion on the reptilian issue?"
:shk:
:bash::bnghd:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The jokes in the "Jokes, Puns, and Pranks" forum.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Actually yesterday, but This Thread created by Russian soldier, and all of the replies to it.

edit = hyperlink format

[edit on 6/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My five year old son running around singing his new favorite song..."Walk" by Pantera.

Just imagine a kid singing "Re-spect! Walk! Are you talking to me? NO WAY PUNK!"

It's hillarious.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
watching my 2 yr old singing along to the prgramme airline earlier he has such a beautiful voice and knows most of the words. he throws a fit if i turn the channel over when its on lol

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Being totally surprised by winning last months photo edit contest. (Along with chebob, and xeroxed88)

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My girlfriend graduates from one of the country's top art schools tomorrow. I'm so proud of her.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join